PDA

View Full Version : fifa 11 fan chants

OstKurve Hibs
22-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Any1 know where i can download the fifa 11 hibs crowd chants for free?

nonshinyfinish
22-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Any1 know where i can download the fifa 11 hibs crowd chants for free?

No idea, but I'll do some now that you can save onto your computer:

nonshinyfinish
22-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees

nonshinyfinish
22-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Wallace Mercer won't be home for [careful now - Ed]

nonshinyfinish
22-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

iwasthere1972
22-12-2010, 10:37 PM
http://fanchants.com/football-songs/hibs-chants/cheer-up-jimmy-jefferies/

sleeping giant
22-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees

:hilarious

OstKurve Hibs
23-12-2010, 12:04 AM
http://fanchants.com/football-songs/hibs-chants/cheer-up-jimmy-jefferies/

Aye a seen this site but they cost£1.50 each and there is loads of hibs chants on it. I will keep searching

iwasthere1972
23-12-2010, 12:18 AM
Aye a seen this site but they cost£1.50 each and there is loads of hibs chants on it. I will keep searching

I've seen some Hibs chants on itunes. About £2 for 10 chants IIRC.

BroxburnHibee
23-12-2010, 12:21 AM
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Awesome :notworthy:

aberhibsfc
23-12-2010, 10:08 AM

I found that initial searches / links would take you to a file for a fee such as above. I eventally found a chant bundle on megaupload which was free.

Deek01
23-12-2010, 12:13 PM
Can anyone tell me how about getting the fan chants onto my ps3, no idea how all this works !

Number69
23-12-2010, 01:35 PM
I found that initial searches / links would take you to a file for a fee such as above. I eventally found a chant bundle on megaupload which was free.

You come on here asking for help and when you find it you dont share??? :na na:

aberhibsfc
23-12-2010, 03:26 PM
You come on here asking for help and when you find it you dont share??? :na na:

:confused:

aberhibsfc
23-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Can anyone tell me how about getting the fan chants onto my ps3, no idea how all this works !

If you have a USB memory stick, transfer them from your PC to your stick.

On the XMB (PS3 Main) Menu, look at the music header and access your memory stick (can't remember if it's triangle) copy the files you want to your PS3 hdd. When complete set up a playlist eg Chants. Then load up FIFA11 and go to your FIFA there's a menu for you to access playlists within here. I can't remember the options without it in front of me. Anyone with a better memory or their PS3 in front of them, please pick up the gaunlet.

Bish bash bosh, hopefully you'll get all this set up. You may even get the confidence to chuck a few tunes on too for the entrance music etc.

Here's mine:

Entrance - Hibs Go Marching On - Hector Nichol
Goal - Misery to Happiness - Proclaimers
Win - Hibs Heroes - Colin Chisholm
Loss - Sunshine on Leith - Proclaimers

Anyone else got some good tunes?

Anyone noticed that when your Pro scores your playlist doesn't kick in, only works when someone else in the team scores? Wierdly away from home too which in real life just wouldn't happen.

Russdoorsfan71
06-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Alright lads, seen this thread and went on abit of a mission to get this... http://www.filefront.com/17352085/Scotland---SPL.rar/

Apparently 10 men couldnae carry, couldnae carry NADE!

Enjoy (it works btw!)

Ray_
07-01-2011, 12:06 AM
Get some of the chants on youtube and convert to mp3, free software to do this available on google search.

HibeesLA
07-01-2011, 06:48 AM
Get some of the chants on youtube and convert to mp3, free software to do this available on google search.

I use a program called Goldwave. You'll need to search for the lame.dll mp3 plug in, but it will record clips off your microphone and anything you're playing back on your PC (including internet sites). You can record, and then edit the sound and save as mp3.

aberhibsfc
07-01-2011, 09:15 AM
I use a program called Goldwave. You'll need to search for the lame.dll mp3 plug in, but it will record clips off your microphone and anything you're playing back on your PC (including internet sites). You can record, and then edit the sound and save as mp3.

There's another program I've used in the past O2P Radio, it also uses the lame.dll mp3 plug in. That's the hard part, finding the dll file. If you can source it you'll be up an running. Reminds me of the old shenanigans copying tape to tape on a hi-fi, it's a simliar activity but on your pc.

aberhibsfc
07-01-2011, 09:17 AM
Oh yeah, just remembere, you may need to access your audio settings within the record tab 'what you hear' I think it's called.

If you find your recording has no audio, you will have to tick the option as above.

Matty_Jack04
07-01-2011, 11:25 AM
There's another program I've used in the past O2P Radio, it also uses the lame.dll mp3 plug in. That's the hard part, finding the dll file. If you can source it you'll be up an running. Reminds me of the old shenanigans copying tape to tape on a hi-fi, it's a simliar activity but on your pc.

Im no whizz at this by any means but cant you use a programme http://vdownloader.com/ take the chants from youtube and convert to MP3??

i dont know for sure as i have'nt tried it, just a question

aberhibsfc
07-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Im no whizz at this by any means but cant you use a programme http://vdownloader.com/ take the chants from youtube and convert to MP3??

i dont know for sure as i have'nt tried it, just a question

Not a programme I'm familiar with, there are probably more out there. As long as it's freeware and can record via sound card audio to mp3 your sorted.

blairwallace
07-01-2011, 01:05 PM
why not go to the singing section on saturday and record on an mp3 file?

aberhibsfc
07-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Yeah, don't stand next to the boo boys though.