PDA

View Full Version : Derby ticket begging thread....

Juice-Terry
22-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Dear all,

(Apologies if there is a thread for this already - or indeed another forum.) I'm getting paid tomorrow (Thursday) and was hoping to buy tickets for the derby then. Nae luck! I'm flying over from Sweden for this one and, ideally, I need four tickets. Having said that I'll happily buy whatever spares there are. Thanks in advance.

'Mon the Cabbage!

PISTOL1875
22-12-2010, 05:49 PM
If the games against Aberdeen and Dundee United go ahead , you might have plenty of offers if recent team results are anything to go by...

Juice-Terry
22-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Hope you're wrong...or...? Errrmmm...tough one that.

Wembley67
22-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Join as a private member, there are a few going over there.

Juice-Terry
22-12-2010, 10:21 PM

Will do. Cheers!

H18sry
23-12-2010, 09:02 AM
:tsk tsk::fibber: :devil:

Juice-Terry
23-12-2010, 09:29 AM
:tsk tsk::fibber: :devil:

Yeah...noticed that too. :rolleyes: :greengrin

Wembley67
23-12-2010, 09:44 AM
Aye sorry about that! Was a bit pissed and was getting up to mischief, all for a good cause though!!

essexhibee
23-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Thank **** im working!

Dont have to watch that horror show.

MON THE HIBS GET INTAE THEM.

Keith_M
23-12-2010, 02:42 PM
How much markup are you willing to pay? Let's start the bidding at £60....

:devil:

.Sean.
23-12-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm not trying to sound arsey here, and I understand it is very near to Christmas and money is probably tight etc, but there were tickets available for a few weeks and it was a given that the game would have sold out, so why couldn't those without have bought earlier?

And naw, mine isnae for sale! :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
23-12-2010, 02:47 PM
I'm not trying to sound arsey here, :greengrin

Fail :greengrin

FitbaFolkKen
23-12-2010, 02:56 PM
I'm not trying to sound arsey here, and I understand it is very near to Christmas and money is probably tight etc, but there were tickets available for a few weeks and it was a given that the game would have sold out, so why couldn't those without have bought earlier?

And naw, mine isnae for sale! :greengrin

I know it is ridiculous, imagine someone still wanting to go to a game of football after all the tickets are sold.

I'm astounded that the demand for tickets is higher than the number sold.

The OP wasn't complaining about not getting a ticket, was just trying to get four :)

One of the boys in my work was trying to offload 2 tickets, I'll see him tomorrow and give you a shout if he still has them.

Hibercelona
23-12-2010, 03:38 PM
When I first read the title I assumed you were going to beg someone to take yours. :greengrin

.Sean.
23-12-2010, 03:49 PM
I know it is ridiculous, imagine someone still wanting to go to a game of football after all the tickets are sold.

The OP wasn't complaining about not getting a ticket, was just trying to get four :)

One of the boys in my work was trying to offload 2 tickets, I'll see him tomorrow and give you a shout if he still has them.
You've taken that totally in the wrong context :rolleyes:

Surely knew there were tickets on sale as the club advertised them and there were a few threads on here, people knew they'd sell out soon, so is it really so 'ridiculous' as you put it for folk to attempt to purchase tickets while they are available?

MSK
23-12-2010, 04:24 PM

Surely knew there were tickets on sale as the club advertised them and there were a few threads on here, people knew they'd sell out soon, so is it really so 'ridiculous' as you put it for folk to attempt to purchase tickets while they are available?Sean, the guy is asking if theres any spares, it doesnt really matter the circumstances ..if there are gonna be spares then more likely he will pick them up on here ..

I only found out my new year shifts last night ..im working ...if not i would prob be in the queue too ..

Albanian Hibs
23-12-2010, 04:37 PM
If we get beaten by Aberdeen I will be selling my one :rolleyes:

Dashing Bob S
23-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Some mistake here. There's tons of tickets left. We'll never sell out.

iwasthere1972
23-12-2010, 07:14 PM
I've got two spare tickets but I'm putting them on Ebay for £100 each. Well it is Christmas. :greengrin

danhibees1875
23-12-2010, 11:50 PM
Add my name to the list of those needing tickets :agree:

Juice-Terry
24-12-2010, 07:05 PM

Much obliged sir.

Juice-Terry
24-12-2010, 07:06 PM
How much markup are you willing to pay? Let's start the bidding at £60....

:devil:

I'll happily pay £100 for two.

moggie
24-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Im sure there will be plenty spares flying about on the day, especially with it being on new years day.

jane_says
24-12-2010, 11:46 PM
also need a ticket for sat, just got paid yesterday
can't join the pm board because of amount of posts but anyone with a spare would be much appreciated

GGTTH

KWJ
28-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Same boat. Didn't have the money until the cards came rolling in.

KWJ
28-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Already quite a waiting list at the club. Boo.

Hibby D
28-12-2010, 11:20 AM

Surely knew there were tickets on sale as the club advertised them and there were a few threads on here, people knew they'd sell out soon, so is it really so 'ridiculous' as you put it for folk to attempt to purchase tickets while they are available?

Only if they've no money to pay for them (as appears to have been the case with the OP who clearly stated he was waiting for pay day :wink:)

I know someone who may have a spare ticket at the last minute (i.e. Saturday morning) - I'll bump this thread if that turns out to be the case

Juice-Terry
28-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Only if they've no money to pay for them (as appears to have been the case with the OP who clearly stated he was waiting for pay day :wink:)

I know someone who may have a spare ticket at the last minute (i.e. Saturday morning) - I'll bump this thread if that turns out to be the case

I'd be more than happy to take it off your mate. Please PM if you've heard anything.

Cheers.

ryanelliot-hfc
28-12-2010, 10:41 PM
add my name. i need two, desperately :confused::flag:

HibeeDaz6270
29-12-2010, 01:58 PM
could do with 1 or 2 if possible.

iwasthere1972
29-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Put me down for 4 but I need them today to give peeps time to bid on them on Ebay. :aok: