PDA

View Full Version : Joke Some compassion for our neighbours at Christmas

James.
22-12-2010, 04:44 PM
I saw a Hearts fan fall into a freezing canal this morning & being the caring citizen I am, I informed the Emergency Services. It is now almost 6:00 pm & they still haven't responded.

I'm starting to think I've wasted a stamp :rolleyes:

fatbloke
22-12-2010, 10:46 PM
:top marks

Hope you don't mind me nicking yer joke but ave just sent it to all the Yams I know via Facebook

iwasthere1972
22-12-2010, 11:27 PM
I saw a Hearts fan fall into a freezing canal this morning & being the caring citizen I am, I informed the Emergency Services. It is now almost 6:00 pm & they still haven't responded.

I'm starting to think I've wasted a stamp :rolleyes:

I'd be more concerned about the contamination that the Yam caused.

roondheid
22-12-2010, 11:36 PM
I was walking along the street when i saw 2 jambos kicking a hedgehog back and forth like a football.

I was so disgusted, i was about to phone the RSPCA when the hedgehog went 1-0 up..

snooky
22-12-2010, 11:37 PM
I was walking along the street when i saw 2 jambos kicking a hedgehog back and forth like a football.

I was so disgusted, i was about to phone the RSPCA when the hedgehog went 1-0 up..

Bunch of pr!cks :wink:

iwasthere1972
22-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Q..What's the difference between a jambo and a trampoline?
A..You take your boots off to jump on a trampoline

CallumHibs07
22-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Me and my mates were playing football with a jambo the other day.

Have to say, it makes a pleasant change from the normal ball we use.

sven nil
23-12-2010, 02:37 AM
yes there not all that bad when need a pint of milk i can just steal one from my 83 year old jambo neighbour ever since the cold weather started he has loads of milk at his front door!

Hibee_Rab
23-12-2010, 02:41 AM
yes there not all that bad when need a pint of milk i can just steal one from my 83 year old jambo neighbour ever since the cold weather started he has loads of milk at his front door!

I laughed at every joke and then this one made me feel sad.

sven nil
23-12-2010, 03:18 AM
I laughed at every joke and then this one made me feel sad.

sad! yes that will be the weather ...

California-Hibs
23-12-2010, 10:23 AM
I just saw a Hearts fan being hit by a bus and knocked down!
First thing i thought was - man, that could of been me..
Then i remembered, i cant drive a bus..

iwasthere1972
23-12-2010, 07:20 PM
I passed Gorgie Road this morning and couldn't help noticing that someone had nailed a Jambo top to one of the many boarded up windows.

I've just passed it again on my way home tonight and some barsteward has pinched the nail. :grr:

frazeHFC
23-12-2010, 07:36 PM

Sorry mate, don't find it at all amusing :na na:

All the other jokes were great though :thumbsup: :top marks

matty_f
23-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Why do Yams wear maroon?

Because they're c***s.:agree:

Cabbage East
23-12-2010, 10:35 PM
I saw a yam struggling on the ice, so I kicked his bird in the fanny and tipped a hot chocolate on her skanky coupon.

allezsauzee
24-12-2010, 11:52 AM
I saw a yam struggling on the ice, so I kicked his bird in the fanny and tipped a hot chocolate on her skanky coupon.

Seems a waste of good hot chocolate...better letting her have it on the way out of your body

jdships
24-12-2010, 12:11 PM
Found this on Wlkepedia

Jim Jeffries is a headline performer in countries such as Canada, Asia, South Africa, Europe and the UK. Regarded as one of the fastest rising stars in the comedy world, his brash confrontational style has made him one of the most sought after comics on the world stage. Jim gets away with jokes that most comedians wouldn’t touch due to his ability to both charm and offend the crowd through equal measures.

Sounds like a good description of the guy we "know and love"
A TOP CLASS COMEDIAN

:na na:

Brads Laing
24-12-2010, 12:41 PM
A Hibs fan was walking down a street one day when he found a lamp and rubbed it. Suddenly a Genie popped out. “Thank You” said the Genie “You now have 3 wishes, but be careful, every thing you ask for every Hearts fan get’s double”. Firstly the Hibs fan asked for a Ferrari. “Right” said the Genie “Every Hearts fan now has 2 Ferrari’s each”. The Hibs then asked for £10 million. “Now every Hearts fan has £20 million” the Genie said. “Now” said the Hibs fan “I want one kidney removed”.

1875er
24-12-2010, 01:45 PM
A family of Yams have moved in next door and the kids have challenged me to a water fight...... just thought I would let you all know whilst I am waiting for the kettle to boil.

Brads Laing
24-12-2010, 03:04 PM
A family of Yams have moved in next door and the kids have challenged me to a water fight...... just thought I would let you all know whilst I am waiting for the kettle to boil.
:top marksbest one yet