Connor Salmon..

Sign him up right now...

:agree:

Diclonius
21-12-2010, 08:58 PM
It's a conspiracy. :tee hee:

Sergey
21-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Killie have been a much improved team since they rid themselves of Colin Nish.

Part/Time Supporter
21-12-2010, 09:08 PM

Erm, that's not strictly accurate.

Kind of ignores their near-relegation last season, for a start.

flood
21-12-2010, 09:08 PM

...and Jim Jefferies.

9 out of the 11 are his signings....Mixu gets them playing:wink:

Part/Time Supporter
21-12-2010, 09:09 PM
The greatest fans in the world are obviously having a fancy dress "turn up as a green seat" night.

Dunbar Hibee
21-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Connor Salmon..

Sign him up right now...

He will be offski to a better team in January or at the end of the season imo.

Sergey
21-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Erm, that's not strictly accurate.

Kind of ignores their near-relegation last season, for a start.

I know it's not, but I haven't seen Nish's name mentioned today :greengrin

essexhibee
21-12-2010, 09:19 PM
is it on tv?

SteveHFC
21-12-2010, 09:29 PM
1-1

Part/Time Supporter
21-12-2010, 09:29 PM
1-1

free header off far post free kick

still 5+ to go.

Dunbar Hibee
21-12-2010, 09:31 PM
Spawny

Part/Time Supporter
21-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Sammon shot cleared off the line in first minute of injury time

SteveHFC
21-12-2010, 09:37 PM
1-1 Full Time

Part/Time Supporter
21-12-2010, 09:37 PM
FT 1-1

Booooooooo

Killie still haven't won at Celtc since 1955. Easy to see why after tonight.

Part/Time Supporter
21-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Celtc have drawn their last three at home since the 9-0 v Aberdeen

1-1 v United
2-2 v Inverness
1-1 v Killie

chrisski33
21-12-2010, 09:40 PM
perhaps we shud have kept mixu?

euro Hibby
21-12-2010, 09:43 PM
what were the odds on Killie tonight .....i fancied a bet

hibeedonald
21-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Celtc have drawn their last three at home since the 9-0 v Aberdeen

1-1 v United
2-2 v Inverness
1-1 v Killie

not to mention 2-0 of the yams

IWasThere2016
23-12-2010, 08:13 AM
perhaps we shud have kept mixu?

If we were playing like Killie - eg so easy on the eye he'd still be here IMHO. Yes also engaging brain post-match also. He'll be back at ER some day.

500miles
23-12-2010, 11:41 AM
If we were playing like Killie - eg so easy on the eye he'd still be here IMHO. Yes also engaging brain post-match also. He'll be back at ER some day.

Mixu's sacking was a farce - from the moment it was announced, and again when he signed Eremenko.

He needed time. He needed to learn his game, get the right players together - and sometimes, for clubs with limited resources like Hibs - they aren't always available. So he went out and got some decent ones, and some not so decent ones, that he could do SOMETHING with - but enough to give us a decent base to work off of, and I believe that contributed to Yogi's good start.

We called him boring, a hoofball merchant - DESPITE clear signs to the contrary. Zemmama played some of the best games i had seen from him for the short time he was available, Steven Thicot - although he hasn't worked out - was a man meant to be able to be tough, yet knock the ball about. He rated the likes of Boozy highly - another ball player.

All that AND he had Chris Hogg and Rob Jones producing the best defensive record outside the OF during his only full season here.

Hibs fans should hang thier head in shame over the childish namecalling, and the premature calls for his head. Any voice the fans previously had is being amplified these days by the popularity of boards, so we, as supporters, need to realise that when we come on here and mindlessly attack the manager/players/board, instead of making an attempt at balanced and informed debate, it's not like some radge shouting to himself in the street - it's like some radge on a soapbox with a megaphone - and that tends to grab attention and cause panic.

Fans, and as a result, the Board, were panicked by these elevated shouters. I thnk we've got to understand that. Perhaps an element of "fan responsibility", so to speak - ie. taking all opinions expressed on these sites - including your own - with a pinch of salt? It's an unfamiliar aspect to the modern game, and just an idea, but it could be an aspect which could slow the managerial revolving door, which seems to be happening at so many clubs now.

I have many things to thank Mixu for - but the Ewan Cameron "HUMILIATION" derby was just so, so sweet.

Peevemor
23-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Mixu's sacking was a farce ...

Was he sacked?

Hibs played some really, really horrible football under Mixu. Probably the best we played during his tenure was the away win at Motherwell (4-1?) when he was out the country.

We played a match at Inverness without managing a single shot on target.

For me that's simply not acceptable.

Like the majority on here I adore Mixu and was desperate for things to work out well for him.

They didn't.

--------
23-12-2010, 12:30 PM
Mixu's sacking was a farce - from the moment it was announced, and again when he signed Eremenko.

He needed time. He needed to learn his game, get the right players together - and sometimes, for clubs with limited resources like Hibs - they aren't always available. So he went out and got some decent ones, and some not so decent ones, that he could do SOMETHING with - but enough to give us a decent base to work off of, and I believe that contributed to Yogi's good start.

We called him boring, a hoofball merchant - DESPITE clear signs to the contrary. Zemmama played some of the best games i had seen from him for the short time he was available, Steven Thicot - although he hasn't worked out - was a man meant to be able to be tough, yet knock the ball about. He rated the likes of Boozy highly - another ball player.

All that AND he had Chris Hogg and Rob Jones producing the best defensive record outside the OF during his only full season here.

Hibs fans should hang thier head in shame over the childish namecalling, and the premature calls for his head. Any voice the fans previously had is being amplified these days by the popularity of boards, so we, as supporters, need to realise that when we come on here and mindlessly attack the manager/players/board, instead of making an attempt at balanced and informed debate, it's not like some radge shouting to himself in the street - it's like some radge on a soapbox with a megaphone - and that tends to grab attention and cause panic.

Fans, and as a result, the Board, were panicked by these elevated shouters. I thnk we've got to understand that. Perhaps an element of "fan responsibility", so to speak - ie. taking all opinions expressed on these sites - including your own - with a pinch of salt? It's an unfamiliar aspect to the modern game, and just an idea, but it could be an aspect which could slow the managerial revolving door, which seems to be happening at so many clubs now.

I have many things to thank Mixu for - but the Ewan Cameron "HUMILIATION" derby was just so, so sweet.

Hindsight working well here I think.

I agree with TQM - if we had been playing like Killie are playing, we wouldn't have been complaining, and Mixu might still be here.

However, we WEREN'T playing as Killie are playing - far to the contrary, we were excruciating at times. I agree - we need to learn the lesson and cultivate patience, but were you as outspoken in MP's defence while he was here?

500miles
23-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Hindsight working well here I think.

I agree with TQM - if we had been playing like Killie are playing, we wouldn't have been complaining, and Mixu might still be here.

However, we WEREN'T playing as Killie are playing - far to the contrary, we were excruciating at times. I agree - we need to learn the lesson and cultivate patience, but were you as outspoken in MP's defence while he was here?

Aye. I also said that we could end up looking very foolish when Mixu was made Killie manager.

Refer to Mountcastle Hibs full details of my anger when I heard the news.....or the gloating Jambo who i caught in possession about two minutes later....

(I would like to point out it was a perfectly legal challange.....in the Ian Murray sense.)