PDA

View Full Version : Negative posts

mjhibby
21-12-2010, 03:56 PM
I know things arent great at the moment but why all these negative posts and relegation nonsense.I would think most of the relegation posts are by sad jambos who are norman no mates and have to post on here and hibs posts in the scotsman but it really is getting on my wick why if as most of us believe cc and adams will turn the club around then we have some many folk being negative.cc inherited this mess,yogis record this year was horrendous and no manager was going to sort that in the 8 games cc has been in charge.

Since being joint bottom we have won 2 drawn 1 and lost two in games againt the 1st,4th,5th,6th teams and st johnstone who we have struggled against in recent seasons.We have moved 5 points clear of the bottom and while we have a hard run of fixtures coming up the transfer window is days away and the games against st mirren and hamilton to come when we hopefully will have zemmamma and duffy available and 2 or 3 new faces in the team and the likes of byrne, booth and moyes pushing for places.There is a lot to be positive about but with so few games on and hertz getting results the whinge factor has kicked into overdrive.the team has struggled for a full year now and the whole point of getting in cc and not someone like mcinnes is to get the structure of the club right.

The squad is totally imbalanced with 3 keepers,only 1 recognised rb(mcann on loan where he seems able to play every week for caley)no recognised lb(grounds is a ch and murray is better in midfield)We have an abundance of midfielders but only deek scoring of the strikers.Hopefully we can get a run of duffy and trakys fit and im sure the goals will come.Selling stokes,as we all predicted has been shown to be a shocking decision and just how vital his goals have been has been shown abundantly.

I cant believe anybody is serously calling for ccs head as if they arent yams then they must be living in cloud cuckoo land.Yes mixu is doing well at killie but what has gone before at er is nothing to do with calderwood and given his excellent record before i fully excpect hibs to challenge for a top six place this season and top four next.There is a lot to be positive about and life is so much better if you are a glass half full sort of a person is it not.Latest rant over.

Long suffering
21-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Everything hinges upon January, if little changes then we will almost certainly will be in a relegation battle as theres so many flaws with our current team: no pace, width, no strikers, no dig in midfield aside murray and a leaky defence.

lucky
21-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Everything hinges upon January, if little changes then we will almost certainly will be in a relegation battle as theres so many flaws with our current team: no pace, width, no strikers, no dig in midfield aside murray and a leaky defence.

You forgot a tight arsed board and 10000 fans demaning silky football.

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-12-2010, 04:40 PM
I really don't think there is lots to be positive about at all! Neither do too many others judging by the numerous threads on this board.
Certainly not looking for CC to be emptied, but, I wonder if he knew what he was getting himself into!

Something stinks @ ER I just hope it gets fixed before its too late.

Hibercelona
21-12-2010, 04:44 PM
I really don't think there is lots to be positive about at all! Neither do too many others judging by the numerous threads on this board.
Certainly not looking for CC to be emptied, but, I wonder if he knew what he was getting himself into!

Something stinks @ ER I just hope it gets fixed before its too late.

:agree:

Its gone on for far too long.

Wembley67
21-12-2010, 04:45 PM
Gonnae stick that in paragraphs, I'm getting motion sickness trying to read it on the move ;)

BEEJ
21-12-2010, 08:15 PM
I know things arent great at the moment but why all these negative posts and relegation nonsense. I would think most of the relegation posts are by sad jambos who are norman no mates and have to post on here and hibs posts in the scotsman
:agree: Indeed.

You can tell by the apparent sense of relish with which the topic is discussed on certain threads.

HFC 0-7
21-12-2010, 08:20 PM
You forgot a tight arsed board and 10000 fans demaning silky football.

think we are passed demanding silky football, I think everyone is just wanting to watch a game where you dont have to have a new pair of under crackers every time the opposition go on an attack. I dont think I have every watched a hibs team like this where I fear for conceeding goals whenever the opposition get the ball in our half.

Hibercelona
21-12-2010, 08:39 PM
I believe the only yamalikes on here are the ones deluded enough to believe that a relegation dog fight isn't a possibility. :bitchy:

Sir David Gray
21-12-2010, 08:59 PM
I've not read all of your opening post as it's quite hard to read it without any paragraphs.

However, I don't think the relegation posts are from Hearts fans at all. I think relegation is a very real possibility for this current Hibs side and if things don't change for the better soon, we could be in serious danger of being involved in a real dogfight, come the end of the season.

The posts calling for Calderwood to go are ridiculous but I certainly don't think we are too good to go down by any stretch of the imagination.

Quite the opposite actually

R'Albin
21-12-2010, 09:08 PM
I know things arent great at the moment but why all these negative posts and relegation nonsense.I would think most of the relegation posts are by sad jambos who are norman no mates and have to post on here and hibs posts in the Scotsman but it really is getting on my wick.

Why if as most of us believe CC and Adams will turn the club around then we have some many folk being negative.CC inherited this mess, Yogi's record this year was horrendous and no manager was going to sort that in the 8 games cc has been in charge.
Since being joint bottom we have won 2 drawn 1 and lost two in games against the 1st,4th,5th,6th teams and st johnstone who we have struggled against in recent seasons.

We have moved 5 points clear of the bottom and while we have a hard run of fixtures coming up the transfer window is days away and the games against St mirren and Hamilton to come when we hopefully will have Zemmamma and Duffy available and 2 or 3 new faces in the team and the likes of Byrne, Booth and Moyes pushing for places.

There is a lot to be positive about but with so few games on and Hertz getting results the whinge factor has kicked into overdrive.The team has struggled for a full year now and the whole point of getting in CC and not someone like Mcinnes is to get the structure of the club right.

The squad is totally imbalanced with 3 keepers,only 1 recognised rb(Mcann on loan where he seems able to play every week for caley)no recognised LB(Grounds is a ch and Murray is better in midfield)We have an abundance of midfielders but only Deek scoring of the strikers.

Hopefully we can get a run of Duffy and Trakys fit and im sure the goals will come.Selling Stokes,as we all predicted has been shown to be a shocking decision and just how vital his goals have been has been shown abundantly.

I cant believe anybody is serously calling for CC's head as if they arent Yams then they must be living in cloud cuckoo land.Yes Mixu is doing well at killie but what has gone before at ER is nothing to do with Calderwood and given his excellent record before I fully expect hibs to challenge for a top six place this season and top four next.There is a lot to be positive about and life is so much better if you are a glass half full sort of a person is it not. Latest rant over.

Gonnae stick that in paragraphs, I'm getting motion sickness trying to read it on the move ;)

I've not read all of your opening post as it's quite hard to read it without any paragraphs.

Sorted:) And i think you are living in cloud cuckoo land:wink:

BEEJ
21-12-2010, 09:21 PM
I believe the only yamalikes on here are the ones deluded enough to believe that a relegation dog fight isn't a possibility. :bitchy:

However, I don't think the relegation posts are from Hearts fans at all. I think relegation is a very real possibility for this current Hibs side and if things don't change for the better soon, we could be in serious danger of being involved in a real dogfight, come the end of the season.

The posts calling for Calderwood to go are ridiculous but I certainly don't think we are too good to go down by any stretch of the imagination.

Quite the opposite actually
There is a huge difference between accepting that relegation is a possibility for your team and seizing upon the subject with such unbridled delight that it borders at times on elation. :rolleyes:

It's about discerning the motives of certain posters.

Bonnyrigg H.F.C
21-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Negative posts are the result of negative results. Simple as that.

These 3 games in 6 days will determine how much of a relegation scrap we are in. At the end of the day, we've only taken 15 points from our 16 or 17 games, and lost all 3 cup games we've played so I don't have a great deal of confidence that we're going to take many points from these games.