PDA

View Full Version : Missed A Christmas Marketing Trick?

Speedway
21-12-2010, 10:56 AM
I've may have missed this myself and apologies to High-Fiveland if it's been covered. He doesn't usually miss a chance to make a quid.

In this spending season, when there is little to cheer down ER way, the closest thing we have to a club legend has just notched 100 goals for Hibs.

No R01rdan DVD?

No Riordan 10(0) t-shirt? (there was a squiggler t-shirt after all)

No Deek poster?

No Riordan silver encrusted water dispensing calendar slippers that keep your feet both warm and cold depending on what temperature they were when you put them in which can also become a fetching barbour jacket when turned inside out?

Where's the capture of the supporters pound at this key time?

Hibercelona
21-12-2010, 11:02 AM
I think they've mugged us of enough money this season. :boo hoo:

Speedway
21-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Exactly, this would actually return some value.

steviecarnie
21-12-2010, 11:28 AM
I've may have missed this myself and apologies to High-Fiveland if it's been covered. He doesn't usually miss a chance to make a quid.

In this spending season, when there is little to cheer down ER way, the closest thing we have to a club legend has just notched 100 goals for Hibs.

No R01rdan DVD?

No Riordan 10(0) t-shirt? (there was a squiggler t-shirt after all)

No Deek poster?

No Riordan silver encrusted water dispensing calendar slippers that keep your feet both warm and cold depending on what temperature they were when you put them in which can also become a fetching barbour jacket when turned inside out?

Where's the capture of the supporters pound at this key time?

were they all captured on camera tho?