PDA

View Full Version : Greggs FJK Interested In Liam Miller?

Thecat23
21-12-2010, 07:45 AM
Yam in work just said that something that on bbc rumors that Jefferies is wanting Liam Miller. Not heard or seen this anywhere else, so i'm thinking its single fish! Anyone heard this?

smurf
21-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Wouldn't be a great loss. Very good player on paper but AWOL since this time last year IMHO.

Thecat23
21-12-2010, 07:51 AM
Wouldn't be a great loss. Very good player on paper but AWOL since this time last year IMHO.

I think if he had better players around him he would be alot better, i for one wouldn't like to see him over in the PBS. I'd like to keep him to be honest.

chrisski33
21-12-2010, 07:54 AM
and did u believe this yam windup?

Thecat23
21-12-2010, 08:11 AM
and did u believe this yam windup?

Nah not for a min.. but he's never been known to wind me up about these things. I think he was passing on what he's read i think. Which prob is a wind up mate. :agree:

Golden Bear
21-12-2010, 08:17 AM
I think if he had better players around him he would be alot better, i for one wouldn't like to see him over in the PBS. I'd like to keep him to be honest.

An urban myth if ever there was.

Miller was outstanding when he first came to Hibs when he had more or less the same players round about him as he has now.

He has a major attitude problem and I suspect that's exactly why we were able to sign him in the first place.

Thecat23
21-12-2010, 08:24 AM

Miller was outstanding when he first came to Hibs when he had more or less the same players round about him as he has now.

He has a major attitude problem and I suspect that's exactly why we were able to sign him in the first place.

That's actually a fair point. I do still think he would prob come on to his game again though if we had a stronger midfield, as they would be having a go at him other wise. But the players just now don't seem to really care. I've no idea if he does have an attitude problem I don't know him but i still would like him to stay at ER.

IWasThere2016
21-12-2010, 08:34 AM

:agree: I like Miller - but we must ask why he's in the SPL ..

Jack
21-12-2010, 08:53 AM
IMO his worst performances back in the SPL have been at Tynie. Like most other decent folk I dont think he likes the smell of the tumbledown palace.

M11BMO
21-12-2010, 08:55 AM
A fantastic player IMO.

BUT as said before, NEEDS quality players around him to bring the best out in him.

matty_f
21-12-2010, 09:08 AM
A fantastic player IMO.

BUT as said before, NEEDS quality players around him to bring the best out in him.

He just needs someone else that can do the creative stuff. Miller was a completely different player when Zemmama was in the midfield beside him. He then had someone to link play up with, play passing combinations with etc.

That's been lacking in the side since Zouma got injured.

Expecting Rain
21-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Totally disagree with Liam Miller having an attitude problem, he and Derek Riordan are the only players worth watching at the moment.

Hibernia Na Eir
21-12-2010, 10:01 AM
he's keek, they are welcome to him.

Hibercelona
21-12-2010, 10:05 AM
No doubt he'd turn amazing if he went there! :bitchy:

Thats usually the case with players that leave our club.

Not to mention the traditional "losing goals to ex Hibs players". :grr:

Big Frank
21-12-2010, 10:06 AM
He needs a bruiser to play along side him.

He's chicken hearted you see.

But he is on the whole a very good ball player.

hibeeleicester
21-12-2010, 10:07 AM
Hes been fine, its the ***** around him.

Wilson
21-12-2010, 10:31 AM

Because first division clubs couldn't afford his wages.

aberhibsfc
21-12-2010, 11:00 AM
I really hope not.

I've observed several negative comments on Hibs.net regards Miller e.g Chicken Hearted etc. Now I have never been much into slating our own players, I appreciate that his performances as with others has been below par.

However, I for one believe he is one of the players we should be determined to hold onto. Irrespective of comings and goings he is a talented player whom I hope Calderwood can get the best out of with the right players around him.

Talent aside which I am sure he has, we are potentially losing 16 players in the summer, I fear that with the funds we have at our disposal it will be difficult to replace this number even with less quantity with improved quality. We will have some additional wages with that saved but this will be quickly quenched even if we can identify players to come in.

I feel that their is some quality issues but I feel the biggest problem at ER is attitude, we are playing though we're defeated before a ball is even kicked. Calderwood needs to stem this rot.

It's been mentioned elsewhere we'll only bring one player in. That's fine if CC believes he can instil a better attitude within the current squad.

Other than that I fear Petrie is playing Russian Roulette. Does he think restructure will save us or we will finish no lower than 11th. If that is the level of our ambition I'll be a sorry man.

Thecat23
21-12-2010, 11:08 AM
I really hope not.

I've observed several negative comments on Hibs.net regards Miller e.g Chicken Hearted etc. Now I have never been much into slating our own players, I appreciate that his performances as with others has been below par.

However, I for one believe he is one of the players we should be determined to hold onto. Irrespective of comings and goings he is a talented player whom I hope Calderwood can get the best out of with the right players around him.

Talent aside which I am sure he has, we are potentially losing 16 players in the summer, I fear that with the funds we have at our disposal it will be difficult to replace this number even with less quantity with improved quality. We will have some additional wages with that saved but this will be quickly quenched even if we can identify players to come in.

I feel that their is some quality issues but I feel the biggest problem at ER is attitude, we are playing though we're defeated before a ball is even kicked. Calderwood needs to stem this rot.

It's been mentioned elsewhere we'll only bring one player in. That's fine if CC believes he can instil a better attitude within the current squad.

Other than that I fear Petrie is playing Russian Roulette. Does he think restructure will save us or we will finish no lower than 11th. If that is the level of our ambition I'll be a sorry man.

Good post. Agree with everything in it. :agree:

.Sean.
21-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Good player on his day, but one of the biggest sheetbags i've seen in a Hibs jersey. He shirks 50/50s and has the heart of a mouse.

silverhibee
21-12-2010, 12:02 PM

He had better players around him at Sunderland and was no better, a good player years ago, but not anymore.

silverhibee
21-12-2010, 12:06 PM

Far to slow TQM. He has talked about a move back to the EPL, no chance, he would need to put in a good 90 minute shift first at Hibs, something he has failed to do in many a game for Hibs.

Andy74
21-12-2010, 12:13 PM
Good player on his day, but one of the biggest sheetbags i've seen in a Hibs jersey. He shirks 50/50s and has the heart of a mouse.

Seemed to show a bit of heart when diving into the crowd at Fir Park.

Why we keep suggesting that our footballing players have no heart I've no idea. I guess some will never be happy until we play with 11 bruisers.

Certain players try to win the ball in a certain way. Like Boozy what he does is stay on his feet and try to retain posession in challenges. That's fine, let someone with a bit less football ability do all the crunching people stuff.

I think this stuff about Hibs fans liking quality football and footballers is a total myth.

Andy74
21-12-2010, 12:14 PM
He had better players around him at Sunderland and was no better, a good player years ago, but not anymore.

That's not really true about his time with Sunderland is it?

SneakersO'Toole
21-12-2010, 12:14 PM
This thread is almost as bad as 'A Regulators' classic weekly dose of dross on the "I'd sack them both" thread.

Dunbar Hibee
21-12-2010, 12:54 PM
Hes been fine, its the ***** around him.

He's not though has he. I like Miller and always want him to play well but that's not the case. He has a decent game now and then but that's not good enough...

Thecat23
21-12-2010, 12:55 PM
This thread is almost as bad as 'A Regulators' classic weekly dose of dross on the "I'd sack them both" thread.

Are you meaning my OP or the posts that followed? I'm only passing on a rumour nothing more nothing less. If you don't like it don't post mate.

Miller33
21-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Liam Miller is one of our best players, maybe he hasnt played to his highest standard recently, but have any of the players around him put in any more than Miller? Doubt it! I also agree with an earlier post aswell, Miller & Riordan are the only 2 worth watching out on the pitch at the moment and to say he has no heart is absolute bawlicks!

patlowe
21-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Can't believe people would be ok with Miller leaving, have you seen the state of our midfield? He is the only one in there with any sort of ability and we should be looking to build the team around him. I accept that he has not hit the heights we all know he is capable of but I would never suggest that he has an attitude problem, confidence issues maybe. Ideally, I'd like to see Miller, Zouma, Spoony and Deek as the attacking prongs of a midfield supported by Murray. This IMO would allow him to flourish and reassert his value to the team in the second half of the season.

Hibercelona
21-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Liam Miller is one of our best players, maybe he hasnt played to his highest standard recently, but have any of the players around him put in any more than Miller? Doubt it! I also agree with an earlier post aswell, Miller & Riordan are the only 2 worth watching out on the pitch at the moment and to say he has no heart is absolute bawlicks!

Aye. Alright Miller. :cool2:

Brads Laing
21-12-2010, 01:06 PM
Agreed mate, the only reason he is struggling atm is because of the poor quality surrounding him.

aberhibsfc
21-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Agreed mate, the only reason he is struggling atm is because of the poor quality surrounding him.

:agree:

He's is not a Matty Jack type midfield anchor. He is a creative player which is proving virtually impossible at the moment. Creative players require others to get their shorts dirty and they also need other players movement to provide chanels for passes. Neither of which are happening at the moment.

Football's a team game, it doesn't matter how gifted a player you are, the team need to perform to achieve anything.

The scenario is far different to the one at Hibs, whether Miller played amongst good players or not their, the EPL is a much different animal to the SPL so if someone found it tough down there it doesn't imply they'd struggle up here. You only have to look at Stokes Hibs performances to understand this.

Unfortunately we are living in a time where there is no real player investment. We have bounced between bad goalies, bad defence, no firepower and it just repeats and repeats. We need to understand where the board envisages our future. Do we have the big clear out then they will allow the manager to build and retain the better players services?

JimBHibees
21-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Jeezo what state would we be in without Miller.

lucky
21-12-2010, 04:32 PM
If we lose Miller it will bad enough without the thought of him being at the PBS. along with Deeks and Bamba they are the only quailty at ER

Sunny1875
21-12-2010, 07:04 PM
Yam in work just said that something that on bbc rumors that Jefferies is wanting Liam Miller. Not heard or seen this anywhere else, so i'm thinking its single fish! Anyone heard this?

Sexually ??

Judas Iscariot
21-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Totally disagree with Liam Miller having an attitude problem, he and Derek Riordan are the only players worth watching at the moment.

This..

Spot on as Always Churchy

Bostonhibby
21-12-2010, 09:19 PM
I really hope not.

Good post and can see where you are coming from but if there's anything in this one and Miller wants to go it will be about money pure and simple just like Mikey Stewart, we should wave goodbye and won't be a loss in the long run.

I think he is an "impact" player who seems to impact wherever he has been for one season. If he stays and we get more than that out of him fine, but at the moment I am not sure he is what we need to get through the rest of this season if his mind isn't on the job at ER now that the going has got a bit tougher.

PISTOL1875
21-12-2010, 10:01 PM

The reason he's in the SPL because he's scared to put a tackle in.. If he had the bottle for that then he wouldn't be at Hibs...

joejoefaemexico
22-12-2010, 08:26 AM

he is a total confidence player, when he joined us we were flying and he thrived....

but when the going got tough he was nowhere to be seen. there is no doubt he has massive ability.

khib70
22-12-2010, 08:38 AM

Seemed to show a bit of heart when diving into the crowd at Fir Park.

Why we keep suggesting that our footballing players have no heart I've no idea. I guess some will never be happy until we play with 11 bruisers.

Certain players try to win the ball in a certain way. Like Boozy what he does is stay on his feet and try to retain posession in challenges. That's fine, let someone with a bit less football ability do all the crunching people stuff.

I think this stuff about Hibs fans liking quality football and footballers is a total myth.

:top marks to the two of you.

Perhaps a squad of Duracell bunnies would suit some people. Miller ( and Riordan) represent the only creativity we have available at the moment. The number of times Miller has been in possession and has been looking around desperately for someone to move for him, or show some interest in receiving the ball, is just amazing. But he doesn't run about daft chasing lost causes, or bump into enough people, so he is "gutless" and has "no heart".

It's amazing the stick he takes, while people queue up to defend the insufferably inept Colin Nish - or in the past lionised Dean Shiels, who turned up once a month if you were lucky:rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
22-12-2010, 08:50 AM

Perhaps a squad of Duracell bunnies would suit some people. Miller ( and Riordan) represent the only creativity we have available at the moment. The number of times Miller has been in possession and has been looking around desperately for someone to move for him, or show some interest in receiving the ball, is just amazing. But he doesn't run about daft chasing lost causes, or bump into enough people, so he is "gutless" and has "no heart".

It's amazing the stick he takes, while people queue up to defend the insufferably inept Colin Nish - or in the past lionised Dean Shiels, who turned up once a month if you were lucky:rolleyes:

:agree: Reading this message board, we have folk who cant see past Colin Nish, and think he's brilliant because he tries a bit. Instead of looking at who our creative players are passing to, they berate those with the only bit of quality we have, in favour of the hammer throwers who are easily replaced by other hammer throwers. We are a strange lot?????

HenryMonk
22-12-2010, 10:13 AM
having read most posts, yes hes no matty jack anchor type player, but neither is cesc fabrgas, xavi, jack wiltshire etc.

simpe question then.if we only had room for one creative player in central midfield who would you pick zemmama or miller?

i would pick zemmama all the time

Phil MaGlass
22-12-2010, 10:20 AM
I really hope not.

The first part I cant see where you are coming from, IF, as is being mentioned atleast 10 players will be leaving that will make big savings, who says we couldnt attract better quality on the same wages, we managed to get Stokes and Miller in recently?

and the second one, surely he will bring in more than one player, we can all see where its going wrong, surely he can aswell, unless he is planning on giving the out on loan players a run?

keep the faith
22-12-2010, 10:37 AM

Great post. It's the continual complainers on here which have me posting very little and losing interest in this site. Miller is a great player who sometimes gets lost. If he was consistently great then - get this - he wouldn't be at Hibs!!!

You can't get it all for 4 grand a week with a club with our resources. Flawed genius is what we are about. Give me a miller deeks and zoumer ( and yes sproule) every day of the week. A team of 1 dimensional triers is a team of rankins. As for Nish..... enough already

Expecting Rain
22-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Great post. It's the continual complainers on here which have me posting very little and losing interest in this site. Miller is a great player who sometimes gets lost. If he was consistently great then - get this - he wouldn't be at Hibs!!!

You can't get it all for 4 grand a week with a club with our resources. Flawed genius is what we are about. Give me a miller deeks and zoumer ( and yes sproule) every day of the week. A team of 1 dimensional triers is a team of rankins. As for Nish..... enough already

I also hardly post these days ( lots of people will be delighted i`m sure) but it does baffle me the lengths folk will go to defend mediocrity, i do go to football matches to be entertained and i look forward to watching Miller,Riordan and the imminent return of Zemmama, yes they are all flawed and have their off days but not on a permanent basis like some, hopefully Duffy will be half decent,Bamaba will play with more common sense, we`ll get the same commitment from Murray and our youngst:greengriners like Hanlon and Wotherspoon will come to the fore,Grounds and Hart will produce some kind of form along with Dickoh and Trackys will play two games on the trot, oh..........................we`ve almost got a team there to compete with the rest of the crap in the SPL!

khib70
22-12-2010, 12:07 PM
I also hardly post these days ( lots of people will be delighted i`m sure) but it does baffle me the lengths folk will go to defend mediocrity, i do go to football matches to be entertained and i look forward to watching Miller,Riordan and the imminent return of Zemmama, yes they are all flawed and have their off days but not on a permanent basis like some, hopefully Duffy will be half decent,Bamaba will play with more common sense, we`ll get the same commitment from Murray and our youngst:greengriners like Hanlon and Wotherspoon will come to the fore,Grounds and Hart will produce some kind of form along with Dickoh and Trackys will play two games on the trot, oh..........................we`ve almost got a team there to compete with the rest of the crap in the SPL!
I share your hopes, and I go to football matches for the reasons you do. If I wanted to watch teams of "grafters" who "run through brick walls" and "wear their hearts on their sleeves", I'd be watching rugby league every week.

PS Richard Thonpson:not worth, Glasgow 25th January. £20 a ticket. We're going - are you going to make it:greengrin

Sorry for the semi hijack, admins:xsmilesign

Caroline Hibby
22-12-2010, 01:05 PM
How many other excuses can we think of for this guy? Needs good players around him ... he's a confidence player?! He's very very ordinary. What about his miss on Saturday. Aaaagh!!!! He's living on a reputation built on hype years ago.

marinello59
22-12-2010, 01:08 PM
How many other excuses can we think of for this guy? Needs good players around him ... he's a confidence player?! He's very very ordinary. What about his miss on Saturday. Aaaagh!!!! He's living on a reputation built on hype years ago.
:rolleyes:

matty_f
23-12-2010, 08:38 PM

:top marks

:agree: Reading this message board, we have folk who cant see past Colin Nish, and think he's brilliant because he tries a bit. Instead of looking at who our creative players are passing to, they berate those with the only bit of quality we have, in favour of the hammer throwers who are easily replaced by other hammer throwers. We are a strange lot?????
:agree:

eastmainsmsh
23-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Miller is a Cracking player :agree:

Leaving Smellick was his downfall imo when he did

Great having him at hibs however he could do more :aok:

As for Big Nishy as long as he sticks the ball in the net big man gets my backing he gets Criticised far to much he is a hibee who loves hibs

GGTTH:flag:

CentreLine
23-12-2010, 10:38 PM

There is one of these players I would not mind seeing shown the door and it is not Liam Miller. Saint Derek is not a team player in my opinion and ER would be a better place without him IMHO

Booked4Being-Ugly
23-12-2010, 10:50 PM
There is one of these players I would not mind seeing shown the door and it is not Liam Miller. Saint Derek is not a team player in my opinion and ER would be a better place without him IMHOYeah, what has scoring loads of goals ever done for any team?

Shrekko
23-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Could BH, Churchy, Matty Fairney or anyone else making similar claims actually provide proof that it's the very same people who defend our mediocre players like Nish etc., that criticise the likes of Miller and Riordan?

Otherwise it's just a generalisation without any foundation and a wee bit annoying for people who perhaps defend Nish but also like Riordan and Miller.

If you are suggesting that some players are beyond criticism and it's wrong to defend other players at various times then I think that's ridiculous. Credit AND criticism should be given when it's due. No player at Hibs has performed consistently well this season for Hibs- none at all and anyone who says otherwise is deluding themselves. And oh... I like Riordan and Miller as players.

RickyS
23-12-2010, 11:19 PM
There is one of these players I would not mind seeing shown the door and it is not Liam Miller. Saint Derek is not a team player in my opinion and ER would be a better place without him IMHO

biggest load of colin nish i've heard in a long time mate

matty_f
23-12-2010, 11:50 PM
Could BH, Churchy, Matty Fairney or anyone else making similar claims actually provide proof that it's the very same people who defend our mediocre players like Nish etc., that criticise the likes of Miller and Riordan?

Otherwise it's just a generalisation without any foundation and a wee bit annoying for people who perhaps defend Nish but also like Riordan and Miller.

If you are suggesting that some players are beyond criticism and it's wrong to defend other players at various times then I think that's ridiculous. Credit AND criticism should be given when it's due. No player at Hibs has performed consistently well this season for Hibs- none at all and anyone who says otherwise is deluding themselves. And oh... I like Riordan and Miller as players.

I would if you could spell my name right. :greengrin

Shrekko
24-12-2010, 12:25 AM
I would if you could spell my name right. :greengrin

Sorry Mattie :greengrin

matty_f
24-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Sorry Mattie :greengrin

:thumbsup: Nae worries Dave!

Expecting Rain
24-12-2010, 07:58 AM

I don`t want to pick on individuals regarding their opinions on players but feel that there is a massive queue in front of Miller and Riordan when it comes to handing out criticism. I notice after posting that you`re never far away with your replys, of course that is your perogative but if my views cause you so much pain you could ignore them Rich, i don`t think my take on what happens at ER is important at all but i like to add my tuppence worth on occasion, merry xmas to you when it comes my friend and here`s hoping Hibs can pick up a few points in the not too distant future, if Nish is part of that revival i will sing his praises, i`m not holding my breath.:devil:

ronaldo7
24-12-2010, 08:52 AM

:top marks Spot on

Golden Bear
24-12-2010, 09:00 AM
I don't think anyone is doubting the fact that Liam Miller a very good footballer.

However the Liam Miller who is currently an automatic choice is not the same Liam Miller who performed brilliantly when he first signed for Hibs.

Last year's Liam Miller showed skill, appetite, aggession and commitment but I'm not so sure about this current guy.

He can do better and it's about time he did.

Shrekko
24-12-2010, 09:26 AM
I don`t want to pick on individuals regarding their opinions on players but feel that there is a massive queue in front of Miller and Riordan when it comes to handing out criticism. I notice after posting that you`re never far away with your replys, of course that is your perogative but if my views cause you so much pain you could ignore them Rich, i don`t think my take on what happens at ER is important at all but i like to add my tuppence worth on occasion, merry xmas to you when it comes my friend and here`s hoping Hibs can pick up a few points in the not too distant future, if Nish is part of that revival i will sing his praises, i`m not holding my breath.:devil:
Churchy- you are way too sensitive about me/anyone responding to your posts. That's why you have 'threads' on forums- so people can respond to each other. I'm sure you're a lovely guy so me arguing/questioning your views on Hibs related topics is hardly a big personal issue. Maybe you should ignore ME if I'm that annoying?

The point is valid anyway as far as I'm concerned- unless you and others can show it's the same people who stick up for the poor players and slate the more talented ones then it's unfair to imply otherwise.... And nobody has managed to prove it yet :wink:

I don't recall you singing Nish's praises the last 2 games of last season but as it happens I agree in general terms- we need more good players. I don't think we have folk queuing up to defend our currently sub- standard ones and slag the skilful ones- it's just not true.

matty_f
24-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Churchy- you are way too sensitive about me/anyone responding to your posts. That's why you have 'threads' on forums- so people can respond to each other. I'm sure you're a lovely guy so me arguing/questioning your views on Hibs related topics is hardly a big personal issue. Maybe you should ignore ME if I'm that annoying?

The point is valid anyway as far as I'm concerned- unless you and others can show it's the same people who stick up for the poor players and slate the more talented ones then it's unfair to imply otherwise.... And nobody has managed to prove it yet :wink:

I don't recall you singing Nish's praises the last 2 games of last season but as it happens I agree in general terms- we need more good players. I don't think we have folk queuing up to defend our currently sub- standard ones and slag the skilful ones- it's just not true.
Rich, if I had the time I'd go hunting for the posts but if you pull almost any thread about nish or rankin, you will see the posts- this isn't something that churchy, bh, and I have concocted between us mate.

Barney McGrew
24-12-2010, 10:31 AM
I don't think anyone is doubting the fact that Liam Miller a very good footballer.

However the Liam Miller who is currently an automatic choice is not the same Liam Miller who performed brilliantly when he first signed for Hibs.

Last year's Liam Miller showed skill, appetite, aggession and commitment but I'm not so sure about this current guy.

He can do better and it's about time he did.

I'm fairly sure that with Zouma back in midfield beside him and a mobile striker up front, we'll see a totally different Liam Miller.

At the start of last season he had players moving into space for him to find with passes like Stokes and Zouma, but he has nothing to aim at just now. The lack of width and movement right through the team is scary.

Expecting Rain
25-12-2010, 10:11 AM

You`re describing the wrong guy in the first paragraph, i`m a moaning faced, intolerant and impatient.
There`s nothing i would like to see more than Nish becoming a centre forward and Rankin becoming a midfield player but i don`t live in cloud cuckoo land, yes if big Colin showed some consistency in his application to the game and in terms of being a goal threat and a goal maker even i would be chuffed.
If we`re not careful, in my opinion we could end up with Nish and Rankin still being at the club and watching the departure of Miller and Riordan due to a lack of apprecition and understanding of the game in general.
As regards the game at Dundee United yes we got lucky against a team whose focus was the cup final the following week, we entered europe only to be humiliated, nothing was learned from the negatives of that particular season and inevitably the manager was sacked.
Having watched teams under Turnbull,McLeish and Mowbray it disappoints me that i had to sit and watch that turgid draw against St Johnstone, i`m still moaning, intolerant and irritated, please god even give me half a team to watch.!:flag:

Shrekko
25-12-2010, 10:38 AM
I can't imagine anyone is anything other than depressed at the current fare. However if Riordan and Miller go it wil be based on money and very little else. I very much doubt that CC will be looking to keep any of the other dross out of contract at the end of the year bar Bamba.

McIntosh
27-12-2010, 08:03 PM
Swap deal in being suggested by JJ.

Cropley10
27-12-2010, 08:14 PM

Who is going to be swapped?

This is a player who is out of contract in May don't forget.

Me thinks you need to check your 'source'...:wink:

PS Problem I have is that I could see Miller signing for Hearts and doing well for them around better players. Thing is I don't see where he'd fit in.

.Sean.
27-12-2010, 08:19 PM
I'd swap him for that young lad Templeton.

:greengrin

McIntosh
27-12-2010, 08:31 PM
Who is going to be swapped?

This is a player who is out of contract in May don't forget.

Me thinks you need to check your 'source'...:wink:

PS Problem I have is that I could see Miller signing for Hearts and doing well for them around better players. Thing is I don't see where he'd fit in.

My source is my nephew who as I've said earlier is a sports journalist he is also a Hearts supporter (He is a wonderful boy but no one is perfect). I believe that who we've been offered by Hearts and another club are players in the exact same situation.

As I've said earlier plans are now coming of the drawing board. Yesterday seems to have been a seminal moment.

Dr Jimmy
27-12-2010, 08:41 PM
It was only a couple of weeks ago Miller said he would like to stay at ER, but would also like to play in England again.
Doubt this will happen.