PDA

View Full Version : 11 days to go

Mark79
20-12-2010, 05:09 PM
Until the transfer window opens and not many rumours. I hope we don't do our usual and sign someone at the end of the window, therefore missing a month to get things changed.

I hope rod can see the bother we are in and spends a bit of cash to get us out of this. Surely if we went down we could be in real bother.

.Sean.
20-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Until the transfer window opens and not many rumours. I hope we don't do our usual and sign someone at the end of the window, therefore missing a month to get things changed.

I hope rod can see the bother we are in and spends a bit of cash to get us out of this. Surely if we went down we could be in real bother.
A striker (or two) is a must.

I'd love us to sign a big bully for the midfield.

SloopJB
20-12-2010, 05:59 PM
I didn't think there was much activity in the January transfer window as it's usually only players not wanted at their club that are available.

Back to quantity over quality

Mark79
20-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Left back,2 centre mids, right winger with pace and a striker please.

Rankin,grounds,g smith,McBride,stevenson and nish to make way.

3pm
20-12-2010, 10:18 PM
If Calderwood is the man, it's almost impossible to make a signing that won't improve us.

blackpoolhibs
21-12-2010, 08:30 AM
3 midfielders, so we can get rid of the 2 hammer throwers and dwarf that are masquerading as footballers at the moment.

IWasThere2016
21-12-2010, 08:33 AM
If Calderwood is the man, it's almost impossible to make a signing that won't improve us.

3 midfielders, so we can get rid of the 2 hammer throwers and dwarf that are masquerading as footballers at the moment.

:agree: And some pace upfront is a must! :agree:

greenlex
21-12-2010, 08:37 AM
January is gonna be a disappointment guys. A loan or two at best to keep us up. Summer the real work starts.

BT58
21-12-2010, 08:58 AM
god forbid we get papped out of the scottish cup by ayr
but anything is possible with this team,,,,,we need fresh blood in this team,,NOW
i dont know how this team can go to hunsville and play that lot of the park,then not turn up at other games
we need at least 3 new players,,defender,a vinnie jones type midfielder,and a billy whizz forward,,,jeez i could go on
CC and DA must know of certain players who could do a job for us,,,,,,,
to me RP must bite the bullet and support CC come january,,and not wait till the summer,,,WE all know that this season is over,,,better to start building asap

blackpoolhibs
21-12-2010, 09:12 AM
but anything is possible with this team,,,,,we need fresh blood in this team,,NOW
i dont know how this team can go to hunsville and play that lot of the park,then not turn up at other games
we need at least 3 new players,,defender,a vinnie jones type midfielder,and a billy whizz forward,,,jeez i could go on
to me RP must bite the bullet and support CC come january,,and not wait till the summer,,,WE all know that this season is over,,,better to start building asap

I'm not so sure thats the case? If we can get through to the summer with this lot, i'd be tempted to do so, January always seems to be a panic buying month, and we have enough of those types imo.

Maybe CC knows someone who he can get in January, but i'd imagine most of who's available will be available in the summer. He will also have a better idea on who he's keeping, and if Riordan is staying or not.

As for the Scottish cup, i have lived without it for 50 years, one more wont make much difference to me.

greenlex
21-12-2010, 09:48 AM
I'm not so sure thats the case? If we can get through to the summer with this lot, i'd be tempted to do so, January always seems to be a panic buying month, and we have enough of those types imo.

Maybe CC knows someone who he can get in January, but i'd imagine most of who's available will be available in the summer. He will also have a better idea on who he's keeping, and if Riordan is staying or not.

As for the Scottish cup, i have lived without it for 50 years, one more wont make much difference to me.
That's exactly how I see it G.

Speedway
21-12-2010, 10:00 AM

No chance that will happen. It's certainly never happened before. :doh:

Donaldson's supposed to be on his way as is Nile Rogers from Chic.

Hopefully we can land the boy we had under Collins who went on to Falkirk and looked the business.

Billy Whizz
21-12-2010, 10:31 AM
CC mentioned in his Post match interview on Sportsound on Saturday that he was hoping to get one or two in January, but as they were under contract it maybe hard.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9302179.stm

hibeeleicester
21-12-2010, 10:37 AM
January is going to be crap, stop getting your hopes up.

And dont blame CC if our ***** form continues. Summer is when we start a fresh.

BT58
21-12-2010, 10:48 AM
not blaming CC in any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the blame lies at JH door, as far as im concerned,,