PDA

View Full Version : That's me done until February (or later)

Keith_M
19-12-2010, 08:10 PM
I'm totally fed up with watching the sh*te that masquerades as a team. Unlike some, I can't just switch off my disappointment when I watch them, so I'm going to wait to see if anyone comes in during the transfer window. Otherwise, I can't see the point as this lot just don't have it in them to turn it around.

I have a Season Ticket, so I'm supporting the club financially, but at this moment I feel like just writing off the money I spent as a big mistake.

green&left
19-12-2010, 08:22 PM
I'm totally fed up with watching the sh*te that masquerades as a team. Unlike some, I can't just switch off my disappointment when I watch them, so I'm going to wait to see if anyone comes in during the transfer window. Otherwise, I can't see the point as this lot just don't have it in them to turn it around.

I have a Season Ticket, so I'm supporting the club financially, but at this moment I feel like just writing off the money I spent as a big mistake.

If it wasn't for the day out factor I'd have chucked it long ago. The train journey, carry out and the pints in a new pub in a different town along with the banter and laughs that come with it are what makes me go, the fitba is utter ****** and has been for ages.

I actually went to Kilmarnock yesterday and ended up just staying in the pub :duck:

lyonhibs
19-12-2010, 10:35 PM
I'll be going to the Boxing Day game and the Dundee United game. I'm excited to sit in the East for the first time, and I'll probably get a buzz when the players first run out, as I've not been to a game at ER all season, thanks to my location.

However, apart from that, I'm more looking forward to the games as a drinking excercise and an opportunity to meet up with mates I've not seen for a while.

Sad, but true.

RIP
20-12-2010, 07:29 AM

Sorry to hear that Keith

Why not leave your dad and join us in the Singing Section? Fair takes yer mind off what's (not!!) happening on the pitch :thumbsup: