would be great if this is his real twitter

does anyone know if this is Sol Bamba ?

Future17
19-12-2010, 04:08 PM
dunno if this is real but http://twitter.com/SolBamba

it says -is going to sign new deal at hibernian

would be great if this is his real twitter

does anyone know if this is Sol Bamba ?

Doesn't seem likely given the content of previous "tweets".

Littlest Hobo
19-12-2010, 04:09 PM
I cant stand him.

I think he's been part of the bigger problem at ER.

Bad attitude.

Was really hoping he'd go along with a few aothers so we can start afresh.

If he's staying it's not through choice, you can be sure of that.

No doubting he's a decent player with loads of potential but attitude is defo a problem.

ScottB
19-12-2010, 05:24 PM
No display photo, very irregular tweets, hardly any followers or following anyone, combined with the way it was written suggest to me that it is bollocks.

Also I doubt Hibs would be impressed, given our preference for keeping everything quiet till there is an official announcement.

I'd be torn over him staying, sometimes he can be great, sometimes he's so mince he can lose us games by himself. He clearly wants away, so if he is re-signing for us it means nobody else wants him, which says something certainly...

Viva_Palmeiras
19-12-2010, 05:31 PM
I cant stand him.

Bad attitude.

No doubting he's a decent player with loads of potential but attitude is defo a problem.

Not an apologist for sol don't know the facts but he has a family and is apart from them I understand anyone who went through what he and his team mates did could hardly be condemned for reprioritising their life.

Money and family of course ;)

ivan03
19-12-2010, 05:40 PM
i spoke to Sol a couple of weeks ago, and he was quite honest with me about wanting a move back to France, hopefully at the end of the season,hes been in Scotland 5 years now. so i cant seeing that tweet being true!

PISTOL1875
19-12-2010, 08:53 PM
I cant stand him.

Bad attitude.

100 % correct in all of the above..

He causes more damage than good at the back... You would be better off playing Hanlon....

jackhfc
19-12-2010, 08:58 PM
Wouldn't be sad if I seen him go, would give Hanlon and Stephens a wee run out:agree:

GreenCastle
19-12-2010, 09:25 PM
Bamba has saved Hibs numerous times in the short time he has been here and is certainly not the bomb scare people said he was.

The reality is - he is playing with poor players around him.

Yes he has his faults - but like Rob Jones - we will miss him when he goes and I was glad I could say Hibs had a player at the World Cup this year :agree:

He will either go in January or end of the season :agree:

greenlex
19-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Wouldn't be sad if I seen him go, would give Hanlon and Stephens a wee run out:agree:
are you seriously suggesting our defence would be better served with two kids at the heart of it?