PDA

View Full Version : Erich Schaedler article in the Scotsman

Winston Ingram
19-12-2010, 12:39 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Profile-Erich-Schaedler-Hibernian-hero.6665472.jp?articlepage=4

It will have been 25 yrs ago on Friday

jdships
19-12-2010, 01:32 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Profile-Erich-Schaedler-Hibernian-hero.6665472.jp?articlepage=4

It will have been 25 yrs ago on Friday

My son , now 47, phoned this morning and reminded me that the last time we saw Erich was 19th Dec , 25 years ago
He always brought presents for my son and daughter the week before Christmas .
A fine player but above all a true gentleman to those of us who knew him well :thumbsup:
299 appearances for Hibs

RIP

MSK
19-12-2010, 01:34 PM

It will have been 25 yrs ago on FridayHere is an article i found & posted last year ..always nice tae remember Shades ..i loved him as a player ..oh how we could do wi the likes o him in our current team o wimps ..:agree:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?101375-Shades-If-only-we-had-more-like-him-(merged)&highlight=Erich+Sshaedler

MSK
19-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Shades - If only we had more like him (merged)
As we near Christmas , lets spare a thought for this guy who so tragically cut short his life ..one of my greats ..if only we had some of his guts & determination in the current team ..

Tom Brogan Remembers Hibs Fullback Erich Schaedler
August 29th, 2006 by Tom Brogan

A superb full back who never really got the recognition he deserved in the game. - Pat Stanton.

THE son of a German Prisoner of War who had played for Borussia Moenchengladbach, Biggar-born Erich Peter Schaedler signed for Stirling Albion from Juvenile side Melbourne Thistle in 1969. After 24 games for the club, he moved to Hibs in a 7,000 deal. A left-back, nicknamed
Shades, he was famed for his no-nonsense style.

When Hibs boss Willie McFarlane signed Schaedler he described him to his senior players as, a cross between [legendary Italian defender] Facchetti and [Lisbon Lion] Tommy Gemmell. He also added that that he could, “take really long throws as well.

Hibs legend Pat Stanton told hibs.net; “We didn’t quite know what to expect and when Erich arrived we could tell pretty quickly that Willie’s assessment was really spot on, at least in relation to the long throws! He went on to say, What Erich did though was to make up the skills shortfall in his game by being ultra good at everything else. A tremendous tackler and a tireless worker up and down that left side, Erich was a fitness fanatic and when you played alongside him he never let you down”.

In 1971 Eddie Turnbull, one of Hibernians Famous Five, took over as manager. Schaedler became a mainstay of the side that came to be known as Turnbulls Tornadoes.

The early seventies were a particularly successful spell for the club. The side finished 3rd in the league in 72-73 and were runners-up in the 1974-75 season. Erich won a League Cup medal in 1972, was a Scottish Cup Finalist the same year and a League Cup runner-up in 1974. He was also part of the Hibs sides that won consecutive Dryburgh Cups in 1972 & 73, most memorably beating Celtic 5-3 in the former. Erich also played in the team that beat city rivals Hearts 7-0 on New Years Day 1973, a match that is widely considered to be the greatest victory in Hibernian?s history.
Although his father was a German who had married and settled in Scotland after World War II, Schaedler only ever considered himself a Scot and was said to be fiercely patriotic about his Scottish nationality.

He played for the Scottish national team only once, in March 1974 in a 2-1 defeat to West Germany, at Frankfurt’s Wald Stadion.

Schaedler did not actually receive a cap from the Scottish Football Association for this game.

Under the rules that were in place from 1929 until the start of the 1976-77 season, players only received a cap from the SFA if they played in a Home International Championship fixture.

It was only earlier this year that the SFA began to correct this oversight.

The book “My Father and Other Working Class Heroes” by Gary Imlach brought the situation to light. His late father Stewart, a former Nottingham Forest winger had played for Scotland at the 1958 World Cup Finals, but had never been awarded a cap to commemorate his service.

A campaign called "The Cap Fits" was then started by the Edinburgh Evening News. Hibs chairman Rod Petrie took a personal interest and wrote to the SFA’s chief executive David Taylor, calling the rule arcane. The SFA finally buckled under the pressure and decided to award retrospective caps in April of this year.

In total 83 Scottish internationals were denied caps.

Erichs brother John accepted his cap on 30th of April 2006, at a ceremony organised by Hibernian to honour Schaedler and the 5 other Hibs players denied caps.

That game in Frankfurt wasnt the only time Erich was involved with the national team however. He was a member of Scotlands 1974 World Cup Squad in West Germany. As cover for full-backs Sandy Jardine and Danny McGrain he was allocated the squad number 22. He didnt play a game as Scotland were knocked out of the competition on goal difference.

In November 1977, Schaedler moved to Dundee. The fans there took to his committed playing style and he became a firm favourite on the terraces. He helped the Dens Park side to the First Division in 1979, was a League Cup finalist in 1980, and went on to play 101 league games.

During the late 1970s and early 80s his love for the game was such that he helped out at Edinburgh side Salvesen Boys Club which then included future Hearts stalwart Gary MacKay.

He returned to Hibs in 1981. He was a hugely popular player with the fans in both his spells with the club. With the Hibees he made a combined total of 282 league appearances.

Schaedler owned a pub called Shades in Easter Road, not far from the Hibs ground. In 1984 he helped two police officers disarm a shotgun raider who had tried to rob his establishment. For this act of bravery he was awarded the Lothian Police Meritorious Award, presented to him by Scottish Secretary George Younger.

He moved to Dumbarton on a free transfer before the start of the 1985/86 season. He turned part-time and in total made 14 appearances for The Sons.

A few weeks before Christmas of 1985 Erich and his wife divorced. On Christmas Eve he went on a shooting trip alone. A field sports enthusiast he regularly took his 12 bore shotgun to go rough shooting in the Borders.

He failed to pick up his dogs that evening, from neighbours who had been looking after them, and a search was launched. On the 27th of December his body was discovered in his car in a remote wood at Wallace Hill, Cardrona on the banks of the Tweed. He was 36.

Naturally, his death shocked Scottish football. His Dumbarton team-mate Gordon Arthur told the Daily Record at the time, ?He seemed a bit down before Christmas…but I never thought for a minute he was so depressed?.

Dumbarton?s New Year game with Alloa was postponed and Hibs fans observed a moving moment?s silence before their match with Clydebank.

Hard as nails, eccentric and loyal, the Hibs fans who remember him in the green and white still regard him as one of their greatest ever players.

blackpoolhibs
19-12-2010, 01:39 PM
My son , now 47, phoned this morning and reminded me that the last time we saw Erich was 19th Dec , 25 years ago
He always brought presents for my son and daughter the week before Christmas .
A fine player but above all a true gentleman to those of us who knew him well :thumbsup:
299 appearances for Hibs

RIP

:agree: I have a picture somewhere, of Erich at my house on christmas day, him and my dad were friends, he was always popping round then. I will see if i can find it, and scan it on here. As you say a real gent, just a normal bloke with a good heart. :not worth

Iggy Pope
19-12-2010, 02:17 PM
:agree: I have a picture somewhere, of Erich at my house on christmas day, him and my dad were friends, he was always popping round then. I will see if i can find it, and scan it on here. As you say a real gent, just a normal bloke with a good heart. :not worth

I Drank in both the Vickie and The Football Arms (Later Shades) for years and Erich was an absolute toff.
Always had time for a blether, stood absolutely no crap (he was as fit as a butcher's dug) and had a great sense of humour.
He was tee-total as well as eager to stand his round.
My best mate was a yam (who lived in Albion Rd!!!!) and he and Shades got on like a house on fire amid the obvious banter.

One of those occasions when everyone remembers where they were when getting news like that - I was in the bath when the news came on the radio that he had died and I wept like a bairn.

How we could do with some of that now. Kids - get yer 7-0 DVD on and savour him cementing the plums in the lead up to No 7......:not worth

blackpoolhibs
19-12-2010, 02:21 PM
I Drank in both the Vickie and The Football Arms (Later Shades) for years and Erich was an absolute toff.
Always had time for a blether, stood absolutely no crap (he was as fit as a butcher's dug) and had a great sense of humour.
He was tee-total as well as eager to stand his round.
My best mate was a yam (who lived in Albion Rd!!!!) and he and Shades got on like a house on fire amid the obvious banter.

One of those occasions when everyone remembers where they were when getting news like that - I was in the bath when the news came on the radio that he had died and I wept like a bairn.

How we could do with some of that now. Kids - get yer 7-0 DVD on and savour him cementing the plums in the lead up to No 7......:not worth

:agree::agree::top marks:thumbsup:

Bostonhibby
19-12-2010, 02:32 PM
Shades - If only we had more like him (merged)
As we near Christmas , lets spare a thought for this guy who so tragically cut short his life ..one of my greats ..if only we had some of his guts & determination in the current team ..

Tom Brogan Remembers Hibs Fullback Erich Schaedler
August 29th, 2006 by Tom Brogan

A superb full back who never really got the recognition he deserved in the game. - Pat Stanton.

THE son of a German Prisoner of War who had played for Borussia Moenchengladbach, Biggar-born Erich Peter Schaedler signed for Stirling Albion from Juvenile side Melbourne Thistle in 1969. After 24 games for the club, he moved to Hibs in a 7,000 deal. A left-back, nicknamed
Shades, he was famed for his no-nonsense style.

When Hibs boss Willie McFarlane signed Schaedler he described him to his senior players as, a cross between [legendary Italian defender] Facchetti and [Lisbon Lion] Tommy Gemmell. He also added that that he could, “take really long throws as well.

Hibs legend Pat Stanton told hibs.net; “We didn’t quite know what to expect and when Erich arrived we could tell pretty quickly that Willie’s assessment was really spot on, at least in relation to the long throws! He went on to say, What Erich did though was to make up the skills shortfall in his game by being ultra good at everything else. A tremendous tackler and a tireless worker up and down that left side, Erich was a fitness fanatic and when you played alongside him he never let you down”.

In 1971 Eddie Turnbull, one of Hibernians Famous Five, took over as manager. Schaedler became a mainstay of the side that came to be known as Turnbulls Tornadoes.

The early seventies were a particularly successful spell for the club. The side finished 3rd in the league in 72-73 and were runners-up in the 1974-75 season. Erich won a League Cup medal in 1972, was a Scottish Cup Finalist the same year and a League Cup runner-up in 1974. He was also part of the Hibs sides that won consecutive Dryburgh Cups in 1972 & 73, most memorably beating Celtic 5-3 in the former. Erich also played in the team that beat city rivals Hearts 7-0 on New Years Day 1973, a match that is widely considered to be the greatest victory in Hibernian?s history.
Although his father was a German who had married and settled in Scotland after World War II, Schaedler only ever considered himself a Scot and was said to be fiercely patriotic about his Scottish nationality.

He played for the Scottish national team only once, in March 1974 in a 2-1 defeat to West Germany, at Frankfurt’s Wald Stadion.

Schaedler did not actually receive a cap from the Scottish Football Association for this game.

Under the rules that were in place from 1929 until the start of the 1976-77 season, players only received a cap from the SFA if they played in a Home International Championship fixture.

It was only earlier this year that the SFA began to correct this oversight.

The book “My Father and Other Working Class Heroes” by Gary Imlach brought the situation to light. His late father Stewart, a former Nottingham Forest winger had played for Scotland at the 1958 World Cup Finals, but had never been awarded a cap to commemorate his service.

A campaign called "The Cap Fits" was then started by the Edinburgh Evening News. Hibs chairman Rod Petrie took a personal interest and wrote to the SFA’s chief executive David Taylor, calling the rule arcane. The SFA finally buckled under the pressure and decided to award retrospective caps in April of this year.

In total 83 Scottish internationals were denied caps.

Erichs brother John accepted his cap on 30th of April 2006, at a ceremony organised by Hibernian to honour Schaedler and the 5 other Hibs players denied caps.

That game in Frankfurt wasnt the only time Erich was involved with the national team however. He was a member of Scotlands 1974 World Cup Squad in West Germany. As cover for full-backs Sandy Jardine and Danny McGrain he was allocated the squad number 22. He didnt play a game as Scotland were knocked out of the competition on goal difference.

In November 1977, Schaedler moved to Dundee. The fans there took to his committed playing style and he became a firm favourite on the terraces. He helped the Dens Park side to the First Division in 1979, was a League Cup finalist in 1980, and went on to play 101 league games.

During the late 1970s and early 80s his love for the game was such that he helped out at Edinburgh side Salvesen Boys Club which then included future Hearts stalwart Gary MacKay.

He returned to Hibs in 1981. He was a hugely popular player with the fans in both his spells with the club. With the Hibees he made a combined total of 282 league appearances.

Schaedler owned a pub called Shades in Easter Road, not far from the Hibs ground. In 1984 he helped two police officers disarm a shotgun raider who had tried to rob his establishment. For this act of bravery he was awarded the Lothian Police Meritorious Award, presented to him by Scottish Secretary George Younger.

He moved to Dumbarton on a free transfer before the start of the 1985/86 season. He turned part-time and in total made 14 appearances for The Sons.

A few weeks before Christmas of 1985 Erich and his wife divorced. On Christmas Eve he went on a shooting trip alone. A field sports enthusiast he regularly took his 12 bore shotgun to go rough shooting in the Borders.

He failed to pick up his dogs that evening, from neighbours who had been looking after them, and a search was launched. On the 27th of December his body was discovered in his car in a remote wood at Wallace Hill, Cardrona on the banks of the Tweed. He was 36.

Naturally, his death shocked Scottish football. His Dumbarton team-mate Gordon Arthur told the Daily Record at the time, ?He seemed a bit down before Christmas…but I never thought for a minute he was so depressed?.

Dumbarton?s New Year game with Alloa was postponed and Hibs fans observed a moving moment?s silence before their match with Clydebank.

Hard as nails, eccentric and loyal, the Hibs fans who remember him in the green and white still regard him as one of their greatest ever players.

:thumbsup: Christ, gets me every time, lump in the throat - one of the great hibby's and one of my all time heroes, could do wi him now.

tanfield
19-12-2010, 03:00 PM
First hibs player I talked too. Lived below us in the mid 70's and I mentioned to him in the passing that I had a card of him (well that's what 6 year old boys talk about is it not!)

Aubenas
19-12-2010, 04:07 PM
A beautiful piece of writing by Paul Forsyth - accurate and balanced. Good to get a reminder that there is still some excellent sports journalism out there in Scotland. Graham Spiers also highlighting it on Twitter.
Erich's tackle before the last goal in 0-7 is actually my favourite moment of the match. It would have stopped a tank!

jdships
19-12-2010, 04:18 PM

:agree:
Thanks for that
I would love to see the photograph
:thumbsup:

johnrebus
19-12-2010, 04:34 PM
On the DVD of the 7-0 game, watch Shade's tackle leading up to the seventh goal......,

:greengrin

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-12-2010, 04:52 PM
As a regular in Shades he took no crap from anyone, a strict "no scarves" rule after 7.00pm on a Saturday was always in force and one night half cut I wandered in with my scarf on, Erich said with a great big grin on his face "scarf off or your oot oan yir erse big man" it was off like a shot despite him being a head smaller than me.

Rest in eternal peace pal a legend you were and by god we could do with a player with half of his grit now

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Just changed my avatar as well

:thumbsup:

moggie
19-12-2010, 05:01 PM
A few of us drunk in Shades when Erich had it and all comments are correct about him being a proper gentleman. We never stopped drinking there right up to the day it shut down.We had some really great times in their. Weve always said if any of us win the lottery we will turn it back to our beloved Shades.

stubru59
19-12-2010, 05:05 PM
A good few on this board have rightly raised the point that we could do with the likes of Shades now.

But this raises a further question. Why is it we don't make them like that anymore?

moggie
19-12-2010, 05:53 PM
A good few on this board have rightly raised the point that we could do with the likes of Shades now.

But this raises a further question. Why is it we don't make them like that anymore?

Probably because the games getting softer and softer. simple example is the sending off yesterday.

Bostonhibby
19-12-2010, 06:28 PM

Good question. In my view too many wage collectors, its easier for journeymen to get well above average income money and just cruise along on it, definitely doesn't seem to be the same pride in playing for the jersey as there once was. There seems to me to be far fewer winners in the sense that Shades (for example) was one. We probably do make one or two of the type now, but its usually for some other clubs benefit sadly.

KeithTheHibby
19-12-2010, 06:36 PM
On the DVD of the 7-0 game, watch Shade's tackle leading up to the seventh goal......,

:greengrin

Probably my favourite clip from the 7-0 game...I wonder how many of our current crop would be challenging like that whilst 6-0 up?
I think we already know the answer.

Bostonhibby
19-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Probably my favourite clip from the 7-0 game...I wonder how many of our current crop would be challenging like that whilst 6-0 up?
I think we already know the answer.

:agree: 6-6 :greengrin

jdships
19-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Probably because the games getting softer and softer. simple example is the sending off yesterday.

Spot on !!
I can remember him getting sent off at East End Park against Dunfermline in front of the main stand .
If that tackle had been made today he would have been " sin died "
When I asked hom about it later he simply said "I just got p....d off with him trying ro wind me up so sorted him out " !!!!
As HIBERNIAN-0762 rightly says he ran a " tight ship" in the pub
I was only in usually once a week but saw enough to know he was like he was on the park "hard but fair"

On a purely personal note thankyou to Winston Ingram for reminding us it is 25 years since he passed away - a sadly missed friend indeed

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-12-2010, 08:25 PM
Just in case one or two of you haven't seen it.....

:hilarious :not worth :na na: :flag:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBSKCA1-z_Q&feature=related

surreyhibbie
19-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Shades was a favourite of mine as a lad, probably from the time that he scored that ridiculous goal at Firhill on my first away game.

Met him at Arbroath with my mates a while later when we wandered into the area round the changing rooms after the game, he gave us all his autograph and he was an absolute gentleman. had a laugh with us and we were over the moon.

One of the finest players ever to wear the green.

Lucius Apuleius
20-12-2010, 08:15 AM
My memories of him go back before he came to Hibs. Couldn't afford the bus fare at the time so watched the Binos every week. Loved him. Despair and delight when he went to Hibs. £7,500 if I remember correctly. And we thought Ivan was a steal!!!

zosohibee
20-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Couple of jambos on that story making sick jokes, im not saying this is what they all do but its a testament to the lengths some of these wee gimps go to take the piss out of Hibs. Every time i read a scotsman/EEN article on that site inspector jambo et al pounce to slag off the Hibs, every single article mind, a team they claim to despise. Some people take the Edinburgh derby too far, were not weegies and we dont need to update our hate every single day like them. Save it for the derby days and embrace our cross town bros, theyre just Edinburgh guys like us.

delbert
20-12-2010, 03:05 PM
Erich Schaedler, what a player, an absolute gentleman, and I believe the best player ever to wear the No 3 shirt for this club (not bad for a side who had guys like Joe Davis playing for us). His tackling was legendary, and I loved the earlier story about Erich sorting out a guy who was winding him up, I remember him doing the same to George Best one midweek at Easter Road when he played with Dundee, and Best was giving him a doing, but obviously it was his time in the green we remember fondly. I saw him so many times with the tornadoes, absolutely the unsung hero of that side but universally loved by all the Hibs fans who were privileged to see him, as said by so many, even one guy with half the heart of Erich in the current side would just make so much difference. RIP Erich you were quite simply one of the best I ever saw, a true Hibs hero and an absolute legend.

Golden Bear
20-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Erich was actually a right winger in the early days of his football career - not bad when you consider he ended up getting a cap as a left back.

As others have said he was a gentleman, a fitness fanatic and you could guarantee he would give 100% in every game he played.

I wish I could say the same about some of the present mob.

HIBERNIAN-0762
20-12-2010, 04:47 PM
I see from the article that the slime have been giving it some, *** **** of the earth man and still banging on about 1902 and the wee team :zzzzz!::zzzzz!::zzzzz!:

Morons of the lowest form

:jamboak::jamboak::jamboak:

Gala Foxes
20-12-2010, 07:00 PM
I have a photo of Erich & myself taken on the pitch at Keith after a pre season friendly in (I think) 1983. We just wandered on to the park at the end of the game and he was happy to stay for a chat & photos. He would have been 33 then & looks super fit - quality Umbro Hibs top with Fishers on the front.

Total & absolute legend.

cocopops1875
20-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Erich with me in august 1977:notworthy:seemed to fancy his chain at the timehttp://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7070&d=1292874767 two others from that day george stewart and my old boy:greengrin http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7074&d=1292876191 http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7075&d=1292876197

Bostonhibby
20-12-2010, 08:16 PM
I see from the article that the slime have been giving it some, *** **** of the earth man and still banging on about 1902 and the wee team :zzzzz!::zzzzz!::zzzzz!:

Morons of the lowest form

:jamboak::jamboak::jamboak:

Interesting contrast with the mainly positive reflections many Hibbies had following the recent death of Jim Cruickshank.

MSK
20-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Erich with me in august 1977:notworthy:seemed to fancy his chain at the timehttp://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7070&d=1292874767 two others from that day george stewart and my old boy:greengrin 70747075Superb pic mate ..where was that taken :thumbsup:..?

cocopops1875
20-12-2010, 08:22 PM
pre season at inverness think we might even have have won up there back then:agree:

jdships
20-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Erich with me in august 1977:notworthy:seemed to fancy his chain at the timehttp://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7070&d=1292874767 two others from that day george stewart and my old boy:greengrin http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7074&d=1292876191 http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7075&d=1292876197

:top marks
Many many thanks from son , daughter and myself .
Sends a shiver down the back to see him from that time :scarf:

scoopyboy
20-12-2010, 08:27 PM
pre season at inverness think we might even have have won up there back then:agree:

Good photos. The old Silver Fox bus as well, weve never been the same since.

cocopops1875
20-12-2010, 08:42 PM
no problem jdships :thumbsup: and i knew somebody would love a bus pic scoopy lol

BSEJVT
20-12-2010, 09:32 PM
If you think back to the connection that you felt with your football team in those days it puts modern day supporters relationships with their team in a sharp context.

There are so many of the Tornadoes team that are revered by people of my generation to this day.

There arent any of today's team that will receive anything approaching that respect or admiration. We are just totally disconnected from them and the experience is all the poorer for it.

When playing down the park with my mates I used to alternate between pretending I was Alan Gordon, who was just such a fantastic and elegant goalscorer, Pat Stanton who was and still is everything you would ever want as a Hibs player and Erich who was and probably remains the fittest, hardest but fairest footballer I have ever had the pleasure to watch.

I loved Erich as a Hibs player and was greatly saddened by his passing and the manner of it.

It was always incomprehensible to me that someone as well loved as Erich decided to do such a thing and I remain saddened to this day by the thought that he maybe didnt appreciate just how popular he was and if he had whether it would have made any difference.

Gone but never forgotten. RIP Erich

GGTTH

Sammy7nil
21-12-2010, 12:23 PM
If you think back to the connection that you felt with your football team in those days it puts modern day supporters relationships with their team in a sharp context.

There are so many of the Tornadoes team that are revered by people of my generation to this day.

There arent any of today's team that will receive anything approaching that respect or admiration. We are just totally disconnected from them and the experience is all the poorer for it.

When playing down the park with my mates I used to alternate between pretending I was Alan Gordon, who was just such a fantastic and elegant goalscorer, Pat Stanton who was and still is everything you would ever want as a Hibs player and Erich who was and probably remains the fittest, hardest but fairest footballer I have ever had the pleasure to watch.

I loved Erich as a Hibs player and was greatly saddened by his passing and the manner of it.

It was always incomprehensible to me that someone as well loved as Erich decided to do such a thing and I remain saddened to this day by the thought that he maybe didnt appreciate just how popular he was and if he had whether it would have made any difference.

Gone but never forgotten. RIP Erich

GGTTH

I can confirm this story as true. I can also confirm he may have claimed to be Pat, Eric, Alan or whoever but he never played like them I have a bad back carrying THORBURN1 :wink::wink::wink:

Sammy7nil
21-12-2010, 12:37 PM
A Legend :not worth:not worth

Hibernia Na Eir
21-12-2010, 01:22 PM

how magic is that trackie top!

Ive met Erich in the past too, top top guy he was (and not a bad footballer either)

cocopops1875
21-12-2010, 04:49 PM

Ive met Erich in the past too, top top guy he was (and not a bad footballer either)

the trackie is magic :greengrin wish id shown more interest in that (he might of let me have it lol)

Nakedmanoncrack
21-12-2010, 09:33 PM

Must concur, was once the proud owner of that track suit.