PDA

View Full Version : Calderwood's post-match interview...

new malkyhib
19-12-2010, 03:37 AM
...sounds chillingly like one of Williamson's did.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt though, and hope that he's bluffing, until 01 January where he has to be backed with serious cash to bail us out of where we are and where we're headed...what price Aberdeen's first win under Brown coming against us?

Football first, Petrie, infastructure 2nd in the next week, if you don't mind?

SkintHibby
19-12-2010, 05:46 AM
I'm not sure the interview you refer to but I heard him being interviewed by Chick Young immediately after the match.

I thoughts his post match comments were honest, articulate and forthright.

CC knows his stuff and where the problems lie. Best not to judge the guy until he is allowed to start operating in the transfer market.

His job this season is to keep us in the SPL.

Saorsa
19-12-2010, 07:01 AM
I'm not sure the interview you refer to but I heard him being interviewed by Chick Young immediately after the match.

CC knows his stuff and where the problems lie. Best not to judge the guy until he is allowed to start operating in the transfer market.

His job this season is to keep us in the SPL.He's got his work cut out with this shower then :bitchy:

Mikey
19-12-2010, 07:21 AM
...sounds chillingly like one of Williamson's did.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt though, and hope that he's bluffing

Don't drag the manager into your anti board rants. He's only just in the door and should at least be given a chance, even if you don't want to support him.

Toaods
19-12-2010, 08:38 AM
Nothing like a Bobby interview, I heard him state that Miller's red card was a good foul for us as Salmon was through. Harsh but professionally accurate.....when are we ever professional??

RickyS
19-12-2010, 09:11 AM

His job this season is to keep us in the SPL.

he is quoted in one paper today saying he does not expect big changes, maybe only one.

Toaods
19-12-2010, 10:51 AM
Nothing like a Bobby interview, I heard him state that Miller's red card was a good foul for us as Salmon was through. Harsh but professionally accurate.....when are we ever professional??

new malkyhib
19-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Don't drag the manager into your anti board rants. He's only just in the door and should at least be given a chance, even if you don't want to support him.

Careful there Mikey, you could get a threat of a ban for directly slagging another poster. I though it was a forum for all shades of opinion this one - or is just ones that you approve of?:confused:

Woody1985
20-12-2010, 08:32 AM
Careful there Mikey, you could get a threat of a ban for directly slagging another poster. I though it was a forum for all shades of opinion this one - or is just ones that you approve of?:confused:

He probably could if he said anything to slag you...

Part/Time Supporter
20-12-2010, 08:36 AM

Where did he "directly slag another poster"?

You're imagining things.

Thread closed as this has already descended into personal nonsense. There's a more civilised discussion about the same topic here

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?199733-As-far-as-football-goes-Petrie-etc-can-go-do-one