PDA

View Full Version : Ratings today

Billy Whizz
18-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Brown 5 - had a great save but should have saved their 2nd goal. Terrible kicking again today. Sorry but I'm afraid he may not be good enough.
Hart 3 - Taxi please
Bamba 6 - Struggled against Salmon in the 1st half
Dickov- 6
Grounds 6
De Graaf -5 practically anonymous
Rankn - as above
Murray 6
Miller 6 - better 2nd half but a strange sending off
Wotherspoon 6 - needs games and one or two good runs in the 2nd half
Riordan 6 - Great goal but did little else

Subs
Nish -5
Galbraith 5

At The Edge
18-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Brown 6 without seeing the goals again i didn't think he had much chance with them, good finishes from the Killie lad
Hart 4 when there is no out ball for him, he struggles
Bamba 5 a poor game by his standards
Dickoh 5 ok, not great but ok
Grounds 5 passing at times is shocking, but other times he makes the tackle that counts
De Graaf 4 not his best game in green and white, should have passed but opted to shoot
Rankin 4 runs all day......thats about it
Murray 5 average game
Miller 6 impovement in the 2nd half when it looked like he wanted to take control of the game, sending off was strange
Wotherspoon 6 a decent game, needs decent players around him
Riordan 6 Goal is what he'll be remembered for from the this game, but apart from that caught in possession a bit to often, but with very little service, its limited to what he can do

Subs
Nish 5, wouldn't have been my choice as sub to come on, but did ok, again little service from the midfield and high balls lumped up to him are not the best way
Galbraith 5 didn't really get into the game

Fans 10 for making the trip and singing the whole match

BEEJ
18-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Won't go through the whole team.

In terms of good performances I don't think we had a standout - best probably Dickoh and Wotherspoon - but it's hard to single out the better players today.

The biggest disappointment was de Graff. For example, acres of time and space in the penalty area in the second half to get a shot away and didn't even manage to get it on target.

Sadly, he is nothing like the player we saw in those old clips of his play in the Dutch league.

Albion Hibs
19-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Brown 5
Hart 4
Bamba 6
Dickov 6
Grounds 5
De Graaf 4
Rankn 5
Murray 6
Miller 6
Wotherspoon 4