PDA

View Full Version : Question Missing Thread?

HibsMax
18-12-2010, 02:42 PM
I posted a new thread yesterday about an idea for a new structure for Scottish football. Admittedly it was quite extreme but I didn't think it was soooo extreme that it would vanish completely. Any admins know what happened to this piece of literary genius?

Saorsa
18-12-2010, 02:44 PM
I posted a new thread yesterday about an idea for a new structure for Scottish football. Admittedly it was quite extreme but I didn't think it was soooo extreme that it would vanish completely. Any admins know what happened to this piece of literary genius?you've been merged in tae the McLeish report thread :agree:

Mikey
18-12-2010, 02:46 PM
Are the admins often in the habit of deleting threads they don't approve of?

Have you checked your previous posts? It's almost certainly been merged into another thread.

Mikey
18-12-2010, 02:47 PM
you've been merged in tae the McLeish report thread :agree:

What? Merged into a thread covering the same topic?

Well I never.

HibsMax
18-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Thanks. I did a search for threads that I started but obviously when those threads are merged they don't show up in searches. I searched for NFL as well, a term I know I used in the post, but nothing came back. I didn't see a message anywhere indicating where my thread went, it was a little confusing (I thought there was a link or a placeholder).

HibsMax
18-12-2010, 02:49 PM

Well I never.

I guess if you know what the Mcleish report is you would know to look there.....

Saorsa
18-12-2010, 02:50 PM

Well I never.Ridiculous, isn't it? :greengrin