PDA

View Full Version : hamilton v smellies OFF

Dalkeith
18-12-2010, 07:02 AM
hamilton v smellies

just been called off SSN

ionahibby
18-12-2010, 07:15 AM
The fact that hamilton have undersoil heating and yet the game still gets called off is a disgrace if clubs aren't prerpared to maintain pitches then they shouldn't be in the spl imho!

Dalkeith
18-12-2010, 07:25 AM
just seen the pictures on SSN looks if the undersoil heating cant cope or its not been on (broke down/switched off due to a burst pipe is the official line), not much chance of our game being on at hamilton in midweek

PaulSmith
18-12-2010, 07:30 AM
Why if safety is paramount to the polis are we having inverness travelling down from the highlands.

SPL may as well rip up there undersoil heating if expectation now is that games will be off if 'immediate vacinity' needs to be clear as well.

Now into 3 weeks of this.

blackpoolhibs
18-12-2010, 08:03 AM
I think clubs in the SPL should install under soil heating within a 5 mile radius of their ground. That should fix things for a lot of the fans, and we'd never have another derby game off in the future.:wink:

Dalkeith
18-12-2010, 08:05 AM
I think clubs in the SPL should install under soil heating within a 5 mile radius of their ground. That should fix things for a lot of the fans, and we'd never have another derby game off in the future.:wink:

that wouldn't even cover the footprint of new mega stand at gorgie

Dunbar Hibee
18-12-2010, 08:20 AM
If our game in Hamilton in midweek is called of I will be glad in all honesty. Time to regroup the players and get mentally and physically prepared.

Golden Bear
18-12-2010, 08:41 AM
just seen the pictures on SSN looks if the undersoil heating cant cope or its not been on (broke down/switched off due to a burst pipe is the official line), not much chance of our game being on at hamilton in midweek

It must be a Lanarkshire phenomenon.

Motherwell are famous for the frequent failure of their heating system. It helps of course when the grounds staff remember to turn it on in the first place.

Golden Bear
18-12-2010, 08:42 AM
If our game in Hamilton in midweek is called of I will be glad in all honesty. Time to regroup the players and get mentally and physically prepared.

:confused:

They've hardly seen each other for 3 weeks because of the weather!

:wink:

down-the-slope
18-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Hearts will be delighted...gives them chance to draw level with Celtic...:rolleyes:

greenlex
18-12-2010, 09:27 AM
:confused:

They've hardly seen each other for 3 weeks because of the weather!

:wink:

They play like they have never seen each other before so 3 weeks should really be a bonus.

LancashireHibby
18-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Can't see Wednesday's game going ahead in that case, no need to book the day off work though been told not to bother going in today anyway because of the snow!