PDA

View Full Version : FAO ADMIINS - Assistance Neeeded With Auction Thread for Dnipro Kids

Iggy Pope
17-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Admins

Huns 0 Hibs 3 - An added bonus

I have been trying for a couple of weeks to get a fully signed official teamsheet organised of our rogering of the Huns to auction for the Dnipro appeal. Stevie Carr and Hibbyradge have been part of the discussion.

Well I now have it in my grubby paws.

And a match programme is thrown in.

The sheet is signed by all 18 players who formed that night's squad as well as Colin Calderwood.

It is the dug's baws.

I'm looking for a wee bit asssistance in where to start - can we sort out a 'sticky' (I believe that's the term).
I'll also start a thread on the Bounce but I'm not sure how we'd run an auction concurrently on both sites. Has it been done before?
The bigger the Hibby audience that catches sight of it the better so that it goes to a good home.
I'd like to set a deadline time of say, Thursday 23rd. This would mean it could be collected by the successful bidder on Xmas Eve if they want to make a present of it.

I'd certainly like it as a gift.
:greengrin

I've signed up as a Private Member so that I can atttach a Jpeg file of the sheet to the opening post on the thread.

Gimme your thoughts please.

Stevie

Iggy Pope
17-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Just a wee bump.

MSK
17-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Just a wee bump.A sticky prob aint the best way for this auction ..if you are running it off both sites then i would suggest you just add the current bid (not username) to this thread & the thread overby ..

Iggy Pope
17-12-2010, 06:20 PM
A sticky prob aint the best way for this auction ..if you are running it off both sites then i would suggest you just add the current bid (not username) to this thread & the thread overby ..

Ah okay then.
I might stick it on e-bay with a Dnipro disclaimer thing and publicise it here if that's ok. Buggered if I can update it regularly across both sites.
Ta for the response.

MSK
17-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Ah okay then.
I might stick it on e-bay with a Dnipro disclaimer thing and publicise it here if that's ok. Buggered if I can update it regularly across both sites.
Ta for the response.I will monitor it from here & update the bids on our main forum ..i will also take private bids via pm should the bidder wish to remain anon ..

Howzat ..?

Do the same overby then all you have to do is keep a check on how things are going ..

I cant access overby so someone would have to keep me updated in the bids over there..

Iggy Pope
17-12-2010, 06:39 PM
I will monitor it from here & update the bids on our main forum ..i will also take private bids via pm should the bidder wish to remain anon ..

Howzat ..?

Do the same overby then all you have to do is keep a check on how things are going ..

I cant access overby so someone would have to keep me updated in the bids over there..

OK.
Sounds better than risking it on e-bay.

I'll get working on a new thread and attach a picture then try the same on the Bounce.

Cheers
Stevie