PDA

View Full Version : Tickets sales for derby?

the happy hibee
16-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Anyone have any info how the tickets sales is going?

Judas Iscariot
16-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Nope

CentreLine
16-12-2010, 05:50 PM
I got two seats together on line yesterday without any problem. I was quite surprised, I thought they would be gone with the initial ST sales. Ne'rday games are so few and far between these days. More's the pity

CB_NO3
16-12-2010, 06:19 PM
If we cant sell out a New Year derby then we really are a wee team.

BS44
16-12-2010, 06:32 PM
Think we need to get decent results in our next three games otherwise we will not sell all our tickets.

Dashing Bob S
16-12-2010, 06:54 PM
I get the impression most people feel that the weather is so bad the game will be called off, and don't want the hassle of lining Yam pockets for a game that'll probably be eventually rescheduled in hangover/hibernation hell, on the 15th Jan or 12th Feb or something like that.

I think that there will be a late run on tickets when people realise it'll go ahead, especially after the stir-crazy hell of a family Christmas.

I'm confident we'll take seven off them at Slimeville.

RIP
16-12-2010, 06:55 PM

:bye:

Nobody gives a stuff how many tickets we sell mate. Some of us actually are on holiday, have families, have lives. Hearts have 400,000 boring bassas wi nae pals. So they have more fans and are owned by a billionnaire.

Big deal!!

One for the drones :yawn:

Mikey
16-12-2010, 06:59 PM

And people have the cheek to complain when the admins accidentally kick out a Hibs fan that we think might be a nippy yam.

Look at what we're up against.

HIBERNIAN 1875
16-12-2010, 07:26 PM
What happened the last time we didn't sell out an away derby....:hmmm:

hibeedonald
16-12-2010, 07:32 PM
got 3 bang on 10am when they went on sale, we will sell out.

Cabbage East
16-12-2010, 07:42 PM
This will sell out, if not, feel free to ban me :greengrin

Toaods
16-12-2010, 07:43 PM
When people know Zemmama will be back to take his frustration out on the Yams the tickets will disappear faster than Roman Romanov at a HMRC audit.

Keith_M
16-12-2010, 07:47 PM
The tickets went on sale during the worst weather for 40 years. I'm sure the weather has affected the amount of people that would have bought buy now, but they've still got over two weeks to buy them.

HIBERNIAN 1875
16-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Ooohh.. Do tell :greengrin
If my memory serves me right, a young lad called Derek scored a penalty and there was a rather interesting ghost sighting.....:wink:

CB_NO3
16-12-2010, 08:58 PM
And people have the cheek to complain when the admins accidentally kick out a Hibs fan that we think might be a nippy yam.

Call me a Yam if you want, if it makes you feel better. All am saying is if we cant sell 3500 tickets for a New Year Derby it will be embaressing.

CB_NO3
16-12-2010, 09:18 PM

Call me a Yam if you want, if it makes you feel better. All am saying is if we cant sell 3500 tickets for a New Year Derby it will be embaressing.

Titch
16-12-2010, 10:21 PM
Call me a Yam if you want, if it makes you feel better. All am saying is if we cant sell 3500 tickets for a New Year Derby it will be embaressingsp.

i couldn't care less if we don't sell all our tickets i have my 5 so thats all that matters to me

seanraff07
16-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Not selling out isn't always a bad thing, tends to create an even better atmosphere by those there, baring May 2009 in mind, the Casper game.

But we should sell out, definitely.

RIP
16-12-2010, 11:44 PM

It's only embarassing for those jessies who give flying one what a smelly Yam says

Grow a pair of balls wee man

CB_NO3
17-12-2010, 12:01 AM
It's only embarassing for those jessies who give flying one what a smelly Yam says

Grow a pair of balls wee man

I have balls big man. This has got nothing to do with Hearts, its to do with Hibs. Dundee united took 4000 to Perth last year. Surely we should be selling 3500 tickets against a team in the same city as us. Take your green tinted glasses off and dont try and justify that not selling out on New Years day is a cool thing.

Nakedmanoncrack
17-12-2010, 01:39 AM
I have balls big man. This has got nothing to do with Hearts, its to do with Hibs. Dundee united took 4000 to Perth last year. Surely we should be selling 3500 tickets against a team in the same city as us. Take your green tinted glasses off and dont try and justify that not selling out on New Years day is a cool thing.
:agree:

WeAreHibs
17-12-2010, 08:36 AM

:top marks

greenlex
17-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Everyone calm down. This will sell out.

WindyMiller
17-12-2010, 10:11 AM

Have you bought your's yet?
I've got mine.

seamus88
17-12-2010, 10:22 AM
Sounds like a yam in disguise :grr:

Keith_M
17-12-2010, 10:23 AM
1) Nobody knows how many tickets have been sold yet.

2) There's 15 days till the derby.

The Harp
17-12-2010, 10:32 AM

Whether it sells out or not, there's not much we as individuals can do about it so not much point in speculating I would've thought. All we can do is buy a ticket - if enough of us do so it'll sell out.
Dundee United may have taken 4,000 to Perth last year but it doesn't make them a big club.

Antifa Hibs
17-12-2010, 10:47 AM
IF it doesn't sell out, would serve us right if Hertz slashed the allocation. Which wouldn't be a bad thing IMO, the Thursday night game with just the 1800 was one of the best atmosphere's i've been in :cool2:

CB_NO3
17-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Have you bought your's yet?
I've got mine.
Silly question, off course I have mine.

Twa Cairpets
17-12-2010, 11:12 AM

Its not a cool thing or an uncool thing.

Its just a thing.

Taking the Ghost game, was that embarrassing? No, it was ****ing marvellous and the numbers didn't matter a fig. Some people just wont go to Tynie, some just wont be able to get there on Jan 1st or wont risk driving. It happens, just chill.

.Sean.
17-12-2010, 11:28 AM
I agree wholehartedly with CB, but I do believe we'll sell out. And as Antifa says, the 1 nil win there when we only sold 1800 was the best derby atmosphere-wise in recent years, probably as it was the real hardcore in attendance. Give me 1800 standing and singing for 90 minutes over a half-hearted 3600 any day.

Nando™
17-12-2010, 12:05 PM
There are a LOT of Hibs fans who will simply not give Hearts their money, and vice versa, which is completely understandable.

I was saying a few weeks back, that if gate money was split right down the middle, our (and Hearts') away support would be huge. Even though the stadia wouldn't be able to hold all the people wanting in..

madhibby
17-12-2010, 12:31 PM
I've not got my tickets yet but will be getting two.

I'm pretty sure it will sellout so I'd better get the tickets soon!

GreenCastle
17-12-2010, 12:34 PM
There are a LOT of Hibs fans who will simply not give Hearts their money, and vice versa, which is completely understandable.

I was saying a few weeks back, that if gate money was split right down the middle, our (and Hearts') away support would be huge. Even though the stadia wouldn't be able to hold all the people wanting in..

Just got another 3 seats for 3 American friends coming over to visit - they wanted to see some Scottish football and what a 1st game to take them too! :greengrin

pacorosssco
17-12-2010, 12:39 PM
three more attending , bring oan the jt's

it will sell out , no probs

iwasthere1972
17-12-2010, 12:52 PM
I going to make a bold prediction and say if we buy up every seat we will sell out our allocation.

Seriously, the closer it gets to being a sell out the more people without tickets will want one. It's the nature of the beast. Talking about Rix anybody know what he's up to nowadays?

RIP
17-12-2010, 11:38 PM
I have balls big man. This has got nothing to do with Hearts, its to do with Hibs. Dundee united took 4000 to Perth last year.[/B] Surely we should be selling 3500 tickets against a team in the same city as us. Take your green tinted glasses off and dont try and justify that not selling out on New Years day is a cool thing.

How much drivel can you spout in one thread mate??:yawn:

There's roughly 4,000 Dundee United fans already IN Perth

New Years day is a holiday and family day.
There's no public transport
Folk winnae be keen to drive wi bevvy in them - The Polis will be out in force
More snaw might make people coy of driving

There's 4 reasons at least why our crowd may be affected

CB_NO3
17-12-2010, 11:45 PM

How much drivel can you talk. 4000 United fans in Perth, whats your point, their is about 40,000 Hibs fans in Edinburgh incase you forgot. Think before you speak. Everyone on this board has been moaning about the loss of the New Year fixture for years and when we finally get one, no one can be assed.

hibbysam
17-12-2010, 11:49 PM

And there isnt 3600 hibby's in edinburgh?

Bonnyrigg H.F.C
18-12-2010, 12:40 AM
Any Hibby who can be at that dump on 1 Jan, should at least be making an attempt to be. No sell out would be a disgrace. F*** your excuses, get a ticket. Together we are stronger. It's true. Our team is Pish,let's back them though. Calderwood is the man to change the horrible culture at our club.

Springbank
18-12-2010, 01:31 AM
How much drivel can you talk. 4000 United fans in Perth, whats your point, their is about 40,000 Hibs fans in Edinburgh incase you forgot. Think before you speak. Everyone on this board has been moaning about the loss of the New Year fixture for years and when we finally get one, no one can be assed.

Rubbish

There are only 2 games that we ought to sell big numbers for:
derbies
and
ScottishCup games

If we dont then, seriously chaps, wtf

Grip

Get
A

FFS

Buy a f***ing ticket

Springbank
18-12-2010, 01:32 AM
Rubbish

There are only 2 games that we ought to sell big numbers for:
derbies
and
ScottishCup games

If we dont then, seriously chaps, wtf

Grip

Get
A

FFS

Buy a f***ing ticket

Sorry that was a totally bad quote

Meant to be quoting the "doom and gloom brigade" not you, sorry!!!

The sentiment remains tho - lets sell this one out ffs

Springbank
18-12-2010, 01:33 AM
was the 325 ER quote I meant to draw upon
Seriously mate, wtf?????????????????????

hibeedonald
18-12-2010, 01:51 AM
well were in H, usually the last block to be sold so they must be nearly gone?

andyf5
18-12-2010, 07:55 AM
ya beauty - just got my 2 tickets - didn't think there would be any left. Looking forward to a traditional New Year and a game where form doesn't matter.

blackpoolhibs
18-12-2010, 07:58 AM
I cant believe people are worried we wont sell out.

Removed
18-12-2010, 08:32 AM
I cant believe people are worried we wont sell out.

:agree: but remember some were predicting a sell out before we even got to a public sale :faf:

AndersonGGTTH
18-12-2010, 08:43 AM
:agree: but remember some were predicting a sell out before we even got to a public sale :faf:

True mate , but I still reckon we will sell out , surely.

Removed
18-12-2010, 09:58 AM
True mate , but I still reckon we will sell out , surely.

Yes, but what I meant was that some were predicting a sell out from just ST holders. Usual panic posts on day 1, on hold for 3 hours :blah: massive queues at the ticket office :blah: only 250 tickets left :blah: the girl from ticketmaster said..... :blah: bottom section sold out in 2 hours :blah:

Every time it's the same :rolleyes:

AndersonGGTTH
18-12-2010, 01:07 PM
Yes, but what I meant was that some were predicting a sell out from just ST holders. Usual panic posts on day 1, on hold for 3 hours :blah: massive queues at the ticket office :blah: only 250 tickets left :blah: the girl from ticketmaster said..... :blah: bottom section sold out in 2 hours :blah:

Every time it's the same :rolleyes:

I agree tottaly and a fell for it so a went up on the first day and there still seems to be good few left still... Should sell out as there is ten or so days left ... GGTTH

lucky
18-12-2010, 03:35 PM
I'm waiting until I find out what public transport is running from livingston. Going out on the 31st not risking driving.

danhibees1875
18-12-2010, 05:13 PM
The announcer at tynecastle said the game was a 'complete sell out' would he just be talking about there end? or am i too late to get my ticket?

GreenCastle
18-12-2010, 05:28 PM
The announcer at tynecastle said the game was a 'complete sell out' would he just be talking about there end? or am i too late to get my ticket?

Hearts end is sold out - still tickets in Hibs end.

danhibees1875
18-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Hearts end is sold out - still tickets in Hibs end.

Lovely :thumbsup:

GreenCastle
21-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Was in today and was told only the left few are left :agree:

HIBERNIAN 1875
21-12-2010, 03:00 PM
Under 100 left according to my Ticket Office source. :wink: