PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV - is anyone there?

Dan Sarf
16-12-2010, 03:11 PM
They mailed me a questionnaire on why I didn't renew my membership (simples: I didn't realise it had run out). So I took a few minutes to answer the questions (e.g. How much would you be prepared to pay?) sent it in...

And got this reply "A record already exists that matches the details provided."

Eh?

So I mailed them again to ask what that meant. And got... "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <comms@ptvmail02.premiumtv.co.uk>:
Mail server for "ptvmail02.premiumtv.co.uk" unreachable for too long."

So I tried again. Twice. Same response. Given up.

What's happening? Has it changed? Anyone know?

SloopJB
16-12-2010, 07:59 PM
They mailed me a questionnaire on why I didn't renew my membership (simples: I didn't realise it had run out). So I took a few minutes to answer the questions (e.g. How much would you be prepared to pay?) sent it in...

And got this reply "A record already exists that matches the details provided."

Eh?

So I mailed them again to ask what that meant. And got... "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <comms@ptvmail02.premiumtv.co.uk>:
Mail server for "ptvmail02.premiumtv.co.uk" unreachable for too long."

So I tried again. Twice. Same response. Given up.

What's happening? Has it changed? Anyone know?

Every year my subscription renewed automatically on the credit card details held, at the start of this year my card expired so the subscription wasn't renewed. I was never asked but let it run. There must have been something in the small print at the start.
I haven't renewed because I think it's a poorer product than the previous site.
I appreciate times move on and there will be sound reasons for the change but you pays your money and takes your choice.

I haven't had a questionnaire but get several reminders that my subscription has lapsed. yeah, I know.

Just re register.

Twiglet
16-12-2010, 09:36 PM
I don't know if the same email address would be right for this problem, but when I had a problem watching things on HIbs TV I emailed customerservices@performgroup.com
I got a reply from Andrew Sleight, the media guy, within 2 days. Think I got it from the website somewhere.

Hope this helps in some way.

Dan Sarf
16-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Thanks for advice, much appreciated, will try again!