PDA

View Full Version : Saturday's Game V Killie

Billy Whizz
16-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Couldn't see any other threads about Saturday's game!
Anyone think the game will be on? Weather although cold looks promising upto Saturday

MB62
16-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Anyone think the game will be on? Weather although cold looks promising upto Saturday

You know, if I was being perfectly honest, I couldn't really care if it was on or not. I know it seems an age ago, but that St. Johnstone game kind of sickened me again, it was numbingly boring, and freezing.

I am really just looking forward to January now in the hope that C.C. is allowed to sign some decent players that will drag us out of our mediocrity.

In saying that though, I will be at the Dons game on Boxing day :greengrin

Hibbyradge
16-12-2010, 03:39 PM
I'm hoping it's off. I'm prepared to put up with a fixture backlog next year if we have a few decent new recruits in the team.

Sir David Gray
16-12-2010, 04:51 PM
I'm hoping it's off. I'm prepared to put up with a fixture backlog next year if we have a few decent new recruits in the team.

Yup. :agree:

Judas Iscariot
16-12-2010, 05:31 PM
What's a "game" :confused:

:dunno:

callumstewart
16-12-2010, 05:36 PM
i realy hope it is on missing having a game on the saterday :boo hoo:

greenlex
16-12-2010, 05:41 PM
Its on BBC ALBA at 5.30 if anyone fancies it.:greengrin

monktonharp
16-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Its on BBC ALBA at 5.30 if anyone fancies it.:greengrinthat will be that then. just had enough cacelations to nulify our supporters bus plans. reasons mentioned were ---too cald---worried about not getting hame---trapped in snaw in Killie---trapped in snaw m8---but no one mentioned alba, that could have a massive bearing on things to do, or not do if you are a hibby of sorts.:grr:

Killiehibbie
16-12-2010, 07:29 PM
that will be that then. just had enough cacelations to nulify our supporters bus plans. reasons mentioned were ---too cald---worried about not getting hame---trapped in snaw in Killie---trapped in snaw m8---but no one mentioned alba, that could have a massive bearing on things to do, or not do if you are a hibby of sorts.:grr:No snow here and only been a little bit when everywhere was under feet of the stuff. This place is so grim even the weather doesn't want to come here.

killie-hibby
16-12-2010, 09:05 PM
No snow here and only been a little bit when everywhere was under feet of the stuff. This place is so grim even the weather doesn't want to come here.

Agree with you 100%. This place is grim. Its depressing,miserable and soulless. Rugby Park is even worse. In absence of stats I think our average points per game is worse here than at Inverness.
I am dreading going there on Saturday. Hope the game is cancelled. Have had a sort of lift/boost to my morale with Hibs being undefeated the past two saturdays.

RickyS
17-12-2010, 08:00 AM
Agree with you 100%. This place is grim. Its depressing,miserable and soulless. Rugby Park is even worse. In absence of stats I think our average points per game is worse here than at Inverness.
I am dreading going there on Saturday. Hope the game is cancelled. Have had a sort of lift/boost to my morale with Hibs being undefeated the past two saturdays.

you agree with yourself?:greengrin
not a good sign for a Hibby these days mate
I hope its on cos I hate weekends with no Hibs but the way we have been playing lately it could be a blessing. The way I am feeling about Hibs just now is sort of like, I love you but I really don't like you:boo hoo:
Those of you who have been divorced will know what I mean:cool2:

Billy Whizz
17-12-2010, 08:16 AM
I hope that it's on. Don't want another midweek game!

.Whitey.
17-12-2010, 08:54 AM
I Really hope this game is on! dont want another wednesday night game as ill probably not be able to go due to work. As for folk moaning about the cold - GET OVER IT - This is scotland. U should be used to it by now!

Keith_M
17-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Has anyone been in the area around Rugby Park in the last couple of days?

Just wondering what the approaches are like to the stadium, as that often has a bearing on the game being on.

hibs0666
17-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Hope it's on - looking forward to a good game.

flood
17-12-2010, 12:15 PM
no snow, just frost. Will be -5°C tonight and will not go above freezing during tomorrow.

deeks01
17-12-2010, 01:58 PM

Just wondering what the approaches are like to the stadium, as that often has a bearing on the game being on.

was in killie yesterday and most of the streets seem fine and "safe" , admittedly I wasn't very near RP but I'd imagine its the same around the stadium.

ps - I did fall on my arse in the train station so anyone arriving via train... watch yer feet! :greengrin:

Killiehibbie
17-12-2010, 03:03 PM

Just wondering what the approaches are like to the stadium, as that often has a bearing on the game being on.Freezing but fine underfoot conditions for pedestrians.

Golden Bear
17-12-2010, 03:09 PM
At this stage the game doesn't seem to be in any danger at all.

The only danger is likely to be the Police deeming the roads far too dangerous for the football public to travel albeit they'll be ok for everyone else.

:wink:

HibbyKeith
17-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Freezing but fine underfoot conditions for pedestrians.

Good Stuff, now just have to hope that the hibees send us all home happy.

Half time Killie Pie here i come!

LancashireHibby
17-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Good Stuff, now just have to hope that the hibees send us all home happy.

Half time Killie Pie here i come!

Surely you can allow time to have one before the game as well?! We'd had 2 pie runs within half an hour of kick off when we were there last year!

killie-hibby
17-12-2010, 10:39 PM
you agree with yourself?:greengrin
not a good sign for a Hibby these days mate
I hope its on cos I hate weekends with no Hibs but the way we have been playing lately it could be a blessing. The way I am feeling about Hibs just now is sort of like, I love you but I really don't like you:boo hoo:
Those of you who have been divorced will know what I mean:cool2:

I always agree with myself.
In this instance I am agreeing with KILLIEHIBBIE.
:na na::na na::na na:

killie-hibby
18-12-2010, 07:08 AM

Game should go ahead if undersoil heater was switched on last night.
Half inch of snow fell overnight. Temperature will remain below zero all day.
Snow will be deeper on Fenwick Moor stretch of M77

Jim44
18-12-2010, 07:13 AM
Unfortunately the game is still on.

PaulSmith
18-12-2010, 07:35 AM
Unfortunately the game is still on.

Yip. Hibs will once again not fancy it, be out fought and ultimately succumb to a piece of quality from Eremenko or a finish from Sammon.
Probably get someone sent off as they get frustrated at way game is going to top it off.

SouthamptonHibs
18-12-2010, 07:43 AM
i'm in two minds about todays game....
as always i want hibs to play on a sat, but we are currently in our longest unbeaten run of the season thanks to the weather....it's been quite enjoyable not getting beat nearly every week, not sure the Hibees will get a result at Killie today

roll on Jan and all our new signings plus Zemmama and Duffy's return:thumbsup:

SloopJB
18-12-2010, 07:58 AM
was in killie yesterday and most of the streets seem fine and "safe" , admittedly I wasn't very near RP but I'd imagine its the same around the stadium.

ps - I did fall on my arse in the train station so anyone arriving via train... watch yer feet! :greengrin:

Here we go again, even the weather is the Tache's fault now :greengrin

BEEJ
18-12-2010, 08:38 AM
Game should go ahead if undersoil heater was switched on last night.
Half inch of snow fell overnight. Temperature will remain below zero all day.
Snow will be deeper on Fenwick Moor stretch of M77
This side of Fenwick Moor it's now been snowing since just before 9am this morning.

:worried:

PaulSmith
18-12-2010, 05:41 PM
Yip. Hibs will once again not fancy it, be out fought and ultimately succumb to a piece of quality from Eremenko or a finish from Sammon.
Probably get someone sent off as they get frustrated at way game is going to top it off.

Not far off.