PDA

View Full Version : Viewing matches whilst on holiday

HibbyDave
15-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Hi, apologies if this has been covered on other threads before. I will be in France over the festive period and would like to watch the derby online. What do I need to do to make this happen? (register for hibs tv etc?).

Any help would be appreciated
Cheers

LancashireHibby
15-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Depending on where you are, you might be able to get a local bar to show it. I go to Toulouse once a year and the bars are always happy to show any games.

HibbyDave
16-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Depending on where you are, you might be able to get a local bar to show it. I go to Toulouse once a year and the bars are always happy to show any games.

Cheers. Never really gave that a thought! Possibly difficult to find a bar open on New years day as France have a national holiday on that day. As you know, they don't have the same "drinking culture" as we do here in Scotland.

LancashireHibby
16-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Cheers. Never really gave that a thought! Possibly difficult to find a bar open on New years day as France have a national holiday on that day. As you know, they don't have the same "drinking culture" as we do here in Scotland.

That's what I thought, but the bars were open on both Good Friday and Easter Sunday when I was there this year so there's hope yet!

DH1875
17-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Hi, apologies if this has been covered on other threads before. I will be in France over the festive period and would like to watch the derby online. What do I need to do to make this happen? (register for hibs tv etc?).

Any help would be appreciated
Cheers

I'm sure if you ask nearer the time someone will drop you a PM:shhhsh!:.