PDA

View Full Version : NHC not likely Hibs chat anyway!

IanM
15-12-2010, 10:44 AM
does anyone know the Scottish Cup final date for this season?
planning on doing a charity run but it's on Saturday 21st May.. don't want to double book :greengrin

FifeHibby
15-12-2010, 01:08 PM
Cup final is on 21st May.
Supose you could always run to Hampden :wink:

Brads Laing
16-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Let's hope you have double booked cause i have £20 on Hibs winning the Scottish cup:greengrin

Mikey
17-12-2010, 04:27 PM
I always check before booking holidays.

Dunno why though :greengrin

hibee92
17-12-2010, 04:56 PM
it's our year! :duck::greengrin

Forza Fred
18-12-2010, 07:43 AM
it's our year! :duck::greengrin

I can safely predict that it is an absolute certainty that HIbs will mke the cup final this coming year.

How can I be so sure?

Well I've followed Hibs for a long time now, and for as many years as I can remember have always held off booking any holidays until our fate was known..ie we were eliminated from said competition.

For once though, given our trials and tribulations recently I said 'sod it, why should my life be ruled by Hibs misfortunes, they only let you down anyway' and have paid lotsof dosh already for myself and wife to visit Vegas and New York in July..and I mean lots of.

So that makes it absolutley certain that come May, Hibs will stuff up my plans and force me to either abandon my life ambition of seeing them win the cup, or somehow find money and time quickly to dash over to Scotland prior to my planned holiday.

This IS the other side of the world we are talking about, and such a trip does not come cheap, and arraninhg such a thing at short notice is problematic, given work commitments etc.

So, as I say it is a certainty that once again, like just so many times before over the years, Hibs will no doubt do their best to stuff up any plans I may have.

Its the nature of what Hibs do!!!

You can stick a tenner on at the bookies that they will be there..... certainty:agree:

lyonhibs
18-12-2010, 01:52 PM
As I'm 95% certain to be flying to Canada the day before, we had better fail in our useful frustrating way well before then.

The idea of being thousands of miles away whilst we win The Cup is pretty much too much to bear.