PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Well 1 v Jambos 2 [ft]

Gatecrasher
14-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Mon the Well :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
14-12-2010, 06:47 PM
What a joke Hertz support..

Looks like there's 1000 yams there if lucky..

So much for the "Big Teams" great travelling support..

The missing 399,000 must still be snowed in..

seanraff07
14-12-2010, 06:49 PM

At least the 1,000 that turned up are making a hell of a noise.:rolleyes:

Judas Iscariot
14-12-2010, 06:53 PM
At least the 1,000 that turned up are making a hell of a noise.:rolleyes:

Are they?

PISTOL1875
14-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Where are all the Yams ???

seanraff07
14-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Are they?

I was joking, would never credit Hearts or their fans in any way, ever :greengrin

Apart from that time in 1986 on the final day of the season, did they win the league or something? :greengrin

.Sean.
14-12-2010, 07:15 PM

aye, because we'd have taken more eh... :rolleyes:

We don't take half that to games in Glasgow on a Saturday afternoon, nevermind 1000 to Motherwell on a snowy, trecherous evening.

Anyway, 'mon the 'Well! :agree:

.Sean.
14-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Where are all the Yams ???
Upper tier.

.Sean.
14-12-2010, 07:17 PM
I was joking, would never credit Hearts or their fans in any way, ever :greengrin

Apart from that time in 1986 on the final day of the season, did they win the league or something? :greengrin
Yes, and unfortunately they completed the league and Scottish cup double the following week... :boo hoo:

HH81
14-12-2010, 07:30 PM
get in there 1- 1 :)

Sylar
14-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Hearts score moments before half time, and Motherwell run right up the park and equalise :thumbsup:

RCNG
jambos score a lucky goal, ex hibee get an assist in an equaliser 30 secs later !!!!

ClewsHibs
1-1 :greengrin

ahibby
14-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Don't know why I never sussed that Rudi was short for Rudolf, kind of topical now though.

Diclonius
14-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Anyone think that was a Reynolds o.g.? The ball clearly rebounds away from the goal, hits him and goes back in. :cool2:

MWHIBBIES
14-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Hey Templeton this is a proper overhead kick. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_yGw6g0Y-s

Dunbar Hibee
14-12-2010, 07:49 PM

We don't take half that to games in Glasgow on a Saturday afternoon, nevermind 1000 to Motherwell on a snowy, trecherous evening.

Pretty sure we took more than a thousand to Motherwell on the first day of the season?

Diclonius
14-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Balls.

Hibs90
14-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Motherwell getting cheated out the match. Never realised how much I actually despise those diet Huns. ****ing minging *****. :jamboak:

.Sean.
14-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Pretty sure we took more than a thousand to Motherwell on the first day of the season?
Only because it was the first day of the season. There's been a few times in recent seasons when we should've taken more to Fir Park for a Saturday match than we did.

hibee4life1983
14-12-2010, 08:14 PM
How longs left.

HibeeMcGinn1
14-12-2010, 08:17 PM
How longs left.

15+

IWasThere2016
14-12-2010, 08:20 PM
I do not fancy Templeton v Hart! :bitchy:

There's a steel about the Yams that we lack

HibeeMcGinn1
14-12-2010, 08:24 PM
I do not fancy Templeton v Hart! :bitchy:

There's a steel about the Yams that we lack

aye your right :boo hoo:

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-12-2010, 08:25 PM
Lasley is having a fine game for Well. Getting plenty of treatment yet standing up to it.

Lofarl
14-12-2010, 08:28 PM
Hearts are so spawny its unreal. Wtf was that red card for?

markom127
14-12-2010, 08:29 PM
This ref is smoking something special

Sylar
Wonder if Motherwell will be "seeking clarification".

The red card was absolutely farcical :bitchy:

I DO think it was a penalty though.

MWHIBBIES
Worse red card desision i have ever seen.

Westie1875
14-12-2010, 08:30 PM
WTF was that all about from the ref?

Just as well it wasn't this ref that Hogg (?) grabbed by the face the other month at ER when a pen was awarded against us.

seanraff07
14-12-2010, 08:31 PM
Red card for shouting at the ref?

How many times do you see the likes of Ferdinand and Terry up in the refs face all game complaining and not even being shown a yellow?!:bitchy:

Disgrace.

IWasThere2016
Ref is honking :agree:

Dunbar Hibee
Dodgy referee imo...

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-12-2010, 08:33 PM
Anyone else hear the boy in the crowd shouting out random swear words??:greengrin

Removed
14-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Worse red card desision i have ever seen.

Worst ever spelling of decision I have ever seen :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
14-12-2010, 08:35 PM
That red card must be part of The SPL conspiracy Vlad mentions now and again!

Cabbage East
14-12-2010, 08:38 PM
That ref was despicable.

MWHIBBIES
14-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Worst ever spelling of decision I have ever seen :greengrin:faf:

archiebald
14-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Terrible Ref-Terrible away support :agree:

Thecat23
14-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Terrible that we laughed at Hearts last year and ripping them about not scoring goals. That team can defend, create, and score! Ah those were the days!! :rolleyes:

chrisski33
14-12-2010, 08:53 PM
and unfortunately they r now 17 points ahead of us!

lyonhibs
14-12-2010, 09:00 PM
and unfortunately they r now 17 points ahead of us!

****ing hell, I didn't realise the gap was that great. They are ahead of us by a greater number of points that we have accumulated.

Christ, that's dire

Makes you wonder what those who had Kyle down as a "useless huddy" and Skacel as "past it" were on about!! :boo hoo:

Don Giovanni
14-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Was looking for my other teams score (Gateshead) on BBC red button and noticed the following attendances: Motherwell vs. Hearts 3,324. Dundee vs. Cowdenbeith 3,503.

Probably comparable distances (& let's face it the Blue Brazil are unlikely to have a sizable travelling support) so its a poor show from the "Premier" fixture.

As its topical, I think this highlights that there is life outside SPL.

(... ah ken yer all dyin' tae ken the Heed score, they drew 2-2 at hame tae Southport) :greengrin

PISTOL1875
14-12-2010, 09:14 PM
****ing hell, I didn't realise the gap was that great. They are ahead of us by a greater number of points that we have accumulated.

Christ, that's dire

Makes you wonder what those who had Kyle down as a "useless huddy" and Skacel as "past it" were on about!! :boo hoo:

Unbelievable eh ??

greenginger
14-12-2010, 09:26 PM
I think thats six on the bounce for Jumbo's Jambos.

I wonder if they still have that Bonus payment scheme where the amount paid increased with each consecutive win. If they have Vlad will be bringing back one of his previous manager picks pretty sharpish. :agree:

Sir David Gray
14-12-2010, 09:27 PM
I saw the second half and it was a pretty bad game and Motherwell were extremely poor.

I thought it probably was a penalty but there were a few other incidents involving Templeton later on in the game where I thought he went down far too easily.

As for the sending off, the only reason I can think of for why the referee felt he had to show a straight red card is that the guy called him a cheat, or words to that effect. I can't believe he got a red card for placing his hand on the referee or for just shouting the usual obscenities that players shout at referees.

If it was for that then it was a very bad decision.

sh00byd00
14-12-2010, 09:49 PM

Christ, that's dire

I was saying to my Jambo mate that Skacel was the best signing for Hearts since... well... the last time they signed the guy. Love him or loathe him, he seems to excel at that club, whilst doing ***** everywhere else. Reminds me of Deeks in that respect. Tbf, Deeks wasn't given much of a chance at Celtic but that doesn't fit into my argument! Murray would have been a better example, meh..

My mate admitted he had originally wanted Hartley back rather than Skacel, but is happy the former went to the sheep.

Edit: Kyle is still **** though

Speedway
14-12-2010, 09:57 PM

Christ, that's dire

17 (SEVENTEEN) points after 16 games apiece. We start baiting them when we climb to the lofty heights of being 5 points ahead with them having 3 games in hand.

Shows that 'delusion' cuts both ways.

Judas Iscariot
14-12-2010, 10:25 PM

Eh aye we would take more if we were on the same run as them..

Won their last 5 in a row, beating us, Sellick and just 3 days ago pumping the sheep worriers 5-0..

We'd take DOUBLE that easy if that was us..

GreenCastle
14-12-2010, 10:36 PM

Christ, that's dire

I am fearing the Derby...Skacel is due to score :grr:

The yams are on a good run - we are going to need them to play bad - us to improve drastically if we want to get anything from the derby :grr:

IWasThere2016
14-12-2010, 10:45 PM
17 (SEVENTEEN) points after 16 games apiece. We start baiting them when we climb to the lofty heights of being 5 points ahead with them having 3 games in hand.

Shows that 'delusion' cuts both ways.

Is it just 3 years since the 81% us to 19% 'pub team'?

hibbysam
14-12-2010, 11:00 PM

as well as being 18 ahead of them last season at about the same stage mate, but yeh its delusion ha, tbh this is a very similar looking table to last seasons although weve swapped places, we were flying, right on the tails of the leaders, until xmas and they were miles down and really struggling, :agree:

Sir David Gray
14-12-2010, 11:04 PM

Just over 4 years. It was November '06.

IWasThere2016
14-12-2010, 11:06 PM
as well as being 18 ahead of them last season at about the same stage mate, but yeh its delusion ha, tbh this is a very similar looking table to last seasons although weve swapped places, we were flying, right on the tails of the leaders, until xmas and they were miles down and really struggling, :agree:

In the last 12 months they have signed Barr, Skacel and Kyle (cannot recall any others) - those three could be compared to Yogi signing Hart, De Graaf and Trakys.

Further evidence that - IMHO - Yogi should've been sacked sooner.

Diclonius
14-12-2010, 11:06 PM
So long as Adrian Mrowiec saves one of his wonder goals - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRJCEii-dak - for the derby - we'll be fine. :greengrin

IWasThere2016
14-12-2010, 11:08 PM
Just over 4 years. It was November '06.

Right enough - cheers!

matty_f
14-12-2010, 11:17 PM
In the last 12 months they have signed Barr, Skacel and Kyle (cannot recall any others) - those three could be compared to Yogi signing Hart, De Graaf and Trakys.

Further evidence that - IMHO - Yogi should've been sacked sooner.

Ridiculous statement, IMHO.

Barr was a Yogi target, we couldn't match the Yams' wages. Kyle, if you believe the posts on here, was also a target for Yogi that followed the money to the PBS.

There are lots of reasons to criticise Yogi, but that argument is just nonsense.

Removed
14-12-2010, 11:19 PM

Barr was a Yogi target, we couldn't match the Yams' wages. Kyle, if you believe the posts on here, was also a target for Yogi that followed the money to the PBS.

There are lots of reasons to criticise Yogi, but that argument is just nonsense.

Plus there were plenty on here that didn't rate Barr or Kyle

hibbysam
14-12-2010, 11:24 PM

Especially when barr is total useless, and trakys has started twice? and looked **** hot both games at ibrox and at home to well, give the lad a chance may not score many, but isnt afraid to put himself about, think papac is still out injured from a 50-50 header with trakys, he set up dereks goal and also the screamer that hit the bar, has been unlucky with injuries since, as well de graff in those two games was outstanding, yet has been unlucky that we have had two games since, and he was also not 100% after taking a knock against well.

so your criticism of yogis signings are mince! de graff different culture and ideas than he was used to, took time to settle in but i still think he will have his best games after the year now that he understands the game and trakys will be a big player for us in next 5 months!

sorry wrong quote for the second part of my statement, was aimed at the guy moaning about yogi ha!

IWasThere2016
14-12-2010, 11:29 PM

Poor signings - not to mention the worst run ever in our history - is plenty reason IMHO.

So what did Yogi do from February that merited perseverence?

The summer window was wasted, M.

That's why we are where we are now.

matty_f
14-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Poor signings - not to mention the worst run ever in our history - is plenty reason IMHO.

I'm not saying that Yogi should have stayed, I'm saying that comparing three of the Yams' signings to three of Yogi's is unfair, especially considering that he tried to sign two of them but wasn't able to because the Yams will pay more than we can afford.

We are where we are now for reasons stretching back long past Yogi's time at the club, btw.

IWasThere2016
14-12-2010, 11:47 PM
I'm not saying that Yogi should have stayed, I'm saying that comparing three of the Yams' signings to three of Yogi's is unfair, especially considering that he tried to sign two of them but wasn't able to because the Yams will pay more than we can afford.

We are where we are now for reasons stretching back long past Yogi's time at the club, btw.

We have regressed on the park in recent seasons - say from the CIS final that's three and a bit seasons.

There have so few decent performances also.

The only constants in that time are Hogg, Stevenson, Zouma and the Board.

So, we have our scapegoats! :greengrin

IWasThere2016
14-12-2010, 11:49 PM

Yogi clearly had no back-ups lined up .. Nae Plan B for anything it appears - be it the squad or during a game.

Hibercelona
15-12-2010, 01:25 AM
FFS!

What a nightmare! :bitchy:

fatbloke
15-12-2010, 02:05 AM

Abso****inlutelyagreenomorenoless

fatbloke
15-12-2010, 02:07 AM
Cannot believe some people still back Yogi. FFS!

matty_f
15-12-2010, 07:04 AM
Cannot believe some people still back Yogi. FFS!

Who is backing Yogi?:confused:

The point that TQM made was that the Yams signed Kyle, Barr and Skacel while Yogi signed De Graaf, Trakys and Hart which TQM said was another reason that Yogi should have been emptied earlier.

I said that there were loads of other reasons why Yogi should have gone, but that particular point was unfair. Which it is.

bighairyfaeleith
15-12-2010, 07:07 AM
Who is backing Yogi?:confused:

The point that TQM made was that the Yams signed Kyle, Barr and Skacel while Yogi signed De Graaf, Trakys and Hart which TQM said was another reason that Yogi should have been emptied earlier.

I said that there were loads of other reasons why Yogi should have gone, but that particular point was unfair. Which it is.

I think you loooooooooooove yogi :na na:

matty_f
15-12-2010, 07:45 AM
I think you loooooooooooove yogi :na na:

I looooooooooooooove everybody, so long as they are a hibby!

Andy74
15-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Let's not forget Hearts are where they are by paying wages well above what they can afford. It does make a difference if you have the right manager to put it together.

Kyle got a hard time on here but any decent team that added him would get the benefit. He's just made for the SPL. We couldn't pay what Hearts did to get him.

grunt
15-12-2010, 08:17 AM
Let's not forget Hearts are where they are by paying wages well above what they can afford. Good point.

Hamish
15-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Let's not forget Hearts are where they are by paying wages well above what they can afford. It does make a difference if you have the right manager to put it together.

Kyle got a hard time on here but any decent team that added him would get the benefit. He's just made for the SPL. We couldn't pay what Hearts did to get him.

Yes it is a fair point, but one which probably wouldn't be mentioned on here if we were in the same league position/form as the Hearts are presently.

From what I have seen of the Bigot Brothers neither are any great shakes and any team that can put a run together as Hearts have, have to be quoted as being contenders. 6 wins on the trot with 1 goal conceded is very good form in any league.

As I have said before though confidence can disappear just as quickly as it came

Spike Mandela
15-12-2010, 02:28 PM
We were sitting nicely in third this time last year and it all went pear shaped.

Hearts fans would be wise to calm their expectations just yet. Unlikely though:bitchy: