PDA

View Full Version : Remember Lee Power......... (Suing Hearts)

Hibs07p
13-12-2010, 03:53 PM
.... his old company is suing Hearts.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/ExHibs-striker39s-firm-sues-Hearts.6658953.jp

Probably a non story though and nothing to see. :greengrin

Duffys13
13-12-2010, 03:54 PM

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/ExHibs-striker39s-firm-sues-Hearts.6658953.jp

I like the bit about printing too many copies - The magical 400,000 fans comes to mind !!!

StevieC
13-12-2010, 04:23 PM
I like the bit about printing too many copies - The magical 400,000 fans comes to mind !!!

How can Hearts use that as a defence???
"Can you supply us with 10,000 match day magazines?"
"Yes, it will cost £xxxx"
"Deal"

One week later ..

"We only sold 5,000 .. you obviously printed too many so we're not paying for the ones that were wasted!"

:greengrin

The Harp
13-12-2010, 10:40 PM
An old pal of mine ran a printing business a number of years ago and printed the Yam programme for a time. The number of copies printed at that time for each game was 20% of the expected attendance.
My pal was interested in landing the contract to print the Hibs programme and invited Tom Hart, who was chairman at ER at the time, to visit the printing works hoping to impress him with their print expertise.
However, as fate would have it, when TH arrived the Hearts programme was being printed. On seeing this, TH about turned with the parting words ... "you print the Hearts programme - you dont get to print for the Hibs!"
Good old Tom! :wink:

Dr What If?
14-12-2010, 02:14 AM

I love hearing this kind of story. I was on a night out on Saturday with several of the blood coloured turd persuasion. Did you know....
Only one club can challange the old firm?
Only one team in the history of the SPL has consistantly challanged at the top of the table (outside OF)?
Hearts are the third biggest team in Scotland by a massive distance?
Hearts fan base is massive compared to Hibs?
Hearts are Scotland's third most successful team?
The reduction in debt at the Piggery is because the club is so well run?
And my favourate, we are deluded because we think East Mains, a completed stadium and little debt makes us a stable club?
Oh, and nearly forgot, we need Hearts because all we really have to play for is the odd win every couple of years against them?

I hate them you know, I hate them, I hate them, I hate them!!!!

Gala Foxes
14-12-2010, 06:07 AM
Lee Power & Paul Tosh - little wonder Jim Duffy has disappeared from top level football. He spent £200k on those two muppets.

Difficult to agree which was the pishest of he two as they were both murder.

Only positive for Power is that he scored on that "get out of jail" night at Broadwood against Airdrie.

jgl07
14-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Lee Power & Paul Tosh - little wonder Jim Duffy has disappeared from top level football. He spent £200k on those two muppets.

Difficult to agree which was the pishest of he two as they were both murder.

Only positive for Power is that he scored on that "get out of jail" night at Broadwood against Airdrie.
Rumour has it that Dundee owed Duffy money and he was informed that the only way he would get it was if he signed the pair of them.

Pretty Boy
14-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Is there no way we could sue Lee Power under the trade descriptions act for daring to call himself a football player.