PDA

View Full Version : famous five stand row numbering

hibeeliam
12-12-2010, 10:14 PM
i know this may seem a stupid question, but is there a row II in the famous five stand. because when i got my half season ticket, the person said i was right in front of my mates who are in jj, and i'm in HH.

Thanks in advance

jackhfc
12-12-2010, 10:43 PM
You could be infront of your mates even if you're in row A

MSK
12-12-2010, 10:58 PM
i know this may seem a stupid question, but is there a row II in the famous five stand. because when i got my half season ticket, the person said i was right in front of my mates who are in jj, and i'm in HH.

Thanks in advanceHey... nowt wrong wi yer question kid ..feel free tae ask away ..:aok:

Keith_M
13-12-2010, 11:03 AM
If it's any help, they normally miss out some letters becuase they're too easily confused with others, 'I' being one of them. So it's unlikely there's a row 'II'.

hibeeliam
13-12-2010, 06:04 PM
cheers, guess we'll find out on boxing day :greengrin

The Harp
13-12-2010, 06:50 PM

Thanks in advance

About time we got some young blood in the FF Upper since so many defected to the new East. Welcome! Can you bring some more of yer mates wi' you to liven the place up? :wink:

hibeeliam
13-12-2010, 10:24 PM
About time we got some young blood in the FF Upper since so many defected to the new East. Welcome! Can you bring some more of yer mates wi' you to liven the place up? :wink:

you sit there too? and i'd be happy to ask people to move upto the area :D