PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) "Vultures Circling Ibrox"

The Harp Awakes
11-12-2010, 11:03 PM
Headline in the Sun this morning attributed to Watty 'the traitor' Smith on the upcoming January transfer window.

Hypocrisy or what:violin:

down-the-slope
12-12-2010, 08:42 AM
I hope they get some of their own medicine...Miller / McGregor etc being lured elsewhere...

If they do however it will be for sufficient money for them to raid up here...Connor Salmon to Ibrox for instance? They also gave a long term contract to Alexander...an insurance against losing their No.1

NAE NOOKIE
12-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Yeh ... I heard poor wee Walter on the BBC greetin' aboot how it was tough on his club coz they had to play in the champions league and then face the might of ICT and Hamilton etc the following weekend and how having such a small squad made that a problem.

I can sympathise. How could an old firm team possibly forsee that spending 30 times more than 10 of the other teams in the league on players and wages would lead to winning the league and having to play in Europe.

Its a modern day tragedy.

:bitchy:

Keith_M
13-12-2010, 10:29 AM
I heard it wasn't Vultures, but Sparrows and Crows.

:singing:

"If I had the wings of a Sparrow,
and I had the ar*e of a Crow,
I'd fly over Ibrox tomorrow,
and Sh*te on the *********s below..."

:singing:

:greengrin

The Harp
13-12-2010, 11:26 PM
Vultures Circling Ibrox ...
Seems to happen at all their home games - the ritual leaving of their hospitality seats 10 -15 minutes before half time by the better-off Huns fearful that they'll miss out on the eats. :bitchy:

Liberal Hibby
14-12-2010, 12:48 AM
I'm sure if they have a few international class players that attract transfer interest - then their 20-30k a week contracts will seem puny. But all that means is they will be replaced with other players earning similar amounts (or a few k less). It still means a broke Rangers can afford to pay ten or twenty times what a non-broke Hibs can. So it's a little premature to gloat...