PDA

View Full Version : Killie V Hibees

greenlex
11-12-2010, 06:33 PM
If the game is on next week and if anyone is interested the game is on BBC Alba next week at 5.30.:thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
11-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Deep joy...

sunshine1875
18-12-2010, 04:22 PM
If the game is on next week and if anyone is interested the game is on BBC Alba next week at 5.30.:thumbsup:

:boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

BUMP - for those interested in watching Deeks 100th goal.

Deep joy...

Don't think it was..............

AFKA5814_Hibs
18-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Think I'll gie it a miss.

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Think I'll gie it a miss.

Snap, I don't want to be anymore depressed than I am just now

:rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
18-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Johnathon Grounds has a black armband on, why?

oconnors_strip
18-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Johnathon Grounds has a black armband on, why?

In memory of his friend, the rushden and diamonds keeper, who died during the week

blackpoolhibs
18-12-2010, 05:13 PM
In memory of his friend, the rushen and diamonds keeper, who died during the week

Ah, nice touch.

Removed
18-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Snap, I don't want to be anymore depressed than I am just now

:rolleyes:

Watching Gramo and el presidente dancing at half time made me :faf:

Sir David Gray
18-12-2010, 06:16 PM
Ridiculous decision for Miller's red card :bitchy:

Hibs must appeal that and hopefully the fourth official will be demoted for a few games.

blackpoolhibs
18-12-2010, 06:21 PM

Hibs must appeal that and hopefully the fourth official will be demoted for a few games.

:agree: Just watched it 3 times ( sky plus ) and cant see how its a straight red?:confused:

MSK
18-12-2010, 06:21 PM

Hibs must appeal that and hopefully the fourth official will be demoted for a few games.What was it for ..for those of us withoot Alba ..?

Moulin Yarns
18-12-2010, 06:25 PM
What was it for ..for those of us withoot Alba ..?

It appeared as if he took a swipe at the player as he waltzed past, put him of his stride and got the free kick, but violent play??? :confused: a nothing tackle as far as I could see, certainly compared to some you see that go un punished.

Sir David Gray
19-12-2010, 12:55 PM
What was it for ..for those of us withoot Alba ..?

Sammon made his way into the box from the side (not from the 'D') and just before he got into the box, Miller stuck his leg out, which caused Sammon to trip up a wee bit.

It was a foul and probably should have been a booking (for committing a reckless tackle) but a straight red card was just ridiculous.

It was not an obvious goalscoring opportunity, nor could it possibly have been described as violent conduct.

The only offence I could possibly think the 4th official believes Miller was guilty of would be serious foul play. The definition of serious foul play from the FIFA website is "A player is guilty of serious foul play if he uses excessive force or brutality against an opponent when challenging for the ball when it is in play."

A further definition has been provided for what they mean by "using excessive force". That is that "the player has been deemed to have far exceeded the necessary use of force and is in danger of injuring his opponent."

Football is (supposed to be) a contact sport, every time a player puts a tackle in, he is in danger of injuring his opponent.

I'm sorry but if Liam Miller was deemed to have used brutality or excessive force against Conor Sammon yesterday then Scottish football is probably beyond help.

Ed De Gramo
19-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Anybody able to record the fans bouncing about? :pray:

Removed
19-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Anybody able to record the fans bouncing about? :pray:

what, you mean you and Lee :faf:

Alfred E Newman
19-12-2010, 01:02 PM
On the extremely rare occasion a fourth official has the balls to get involved he gets it so wrong it's not even funny!!

It wasn`t the same 4th official that overruled our penalty in the league cup tie was it? It makes you wonder how football survived without "4th officials" for over a 100 years.

Saorsa
19-12-2010, 01:06 PM
Anybody able to record the fans bouncing about? :pray:If its on the ALBA showing of the game and if you can tell me what time it happens (There's nae danger I'm sitting through 90 minutes of that) I'll see if I've time tae do it later.

Ed De Gramo
19-12-2010, 01:07 PM
If its on the ALBA showing of the game and if you can tell me what time it happens (There's nae danger I'm sitting through 90 minutes of that) I'll see if I've time tae do it later.

Not sure of the time....sometime second half....i'll try and find out the time for you :aok:

Sir David Gray
19-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Not sure of the time....sometime second half....i'll try and find out the time for you :aok:

I'm sure it was half way through the second half.

I recognised you when I saw the shot of the crowd. I remember what you looked like after watching the video of you going into the bath of beans so I'm not a stalker, honest. :greengrin

oconnors_strip
19-12-2010, 01:18 PM
i will try taking pics for you later gramo!:wink:

flood
19-12-2010, 04:24 PM
It wasn`t the same 4th official that overruled our penalty in the league cup tie was it? It makes you wonder how football survived without "4th officials" for over a 100 years.

It was Killie that had a penalty overturned by the 4th official!