PDA

View Full Version : NHC Rio Ferdinands Twitter

HibeeSince85
10-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Class I think, Who else has seen it/follow him?

steviecarnie
10-12-2010, 10:20 PM
i do, some of the sh*te him and robbie savage come out with can be pretty amusing,

HibeeSince85
10-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Aye they're both good, I enjoyed Rio ripping into Piers Morgan:greengrin

HibeePaj
10-12-2010, 10:58 PM
im pretty sure it's not the real RIO.
I remember and interviewer asking him about something he said on TWITTER, only for Rio to say that he doesnt have one and for whoever is pretending to be, to stop.

il try finding the interview..

paget

steviecarnie
10-12-2010, 11:55 PM
im pretty sure it's not the real RIO.
I remember and interviewer asking him about something he said on TWITTER, only for Rio to say that he doesnt have one and for whoever is pretending to be, to stop.

il try finding the interview..

paget

its the real rio, its been verified and he was talking about it last week on football focus that he is addicted. plus he puts photo's up alot too

erin-go-bragh87
11-12-2010, 12:56 PM
its the real rio, its been verified and he was talking about it last week on football focus that he is addicted. plus he puts photo's up alot too

:agree:

Springbank
11-12-2010, 01:03 PM
I must admit, I prefer the spoof Gary Caldweel one (GaryCalwell5)

"I'm gonna need bigger pockets now that I'm premiership-room to fit in Torres, Rooney, Drogba..."

"just off the phone to my agent, offered me a move to Newcastle. I've offered Newcastle a move to Gary Caldwell"

quality

WarringtonHibee
11-12-2010, 01:14 PM
http://twitter.com/TheBig_Sam

The fake Big Sam one is amazing.

Then I see the wife's minge and I remember the world is a vile, repugnant place.

Sent over a fax to Mike Ashley, with the words "no ****ing chance I'm coming back" written in my own ****. I can't have him getting ideas.

Big Sam loves a bit of Hanson. I can still remember finding out the lead singer wasn't a lass. Gutted. What a waste of a ****.

Why can't people embrace the ****s? Sit down with a copy of Richard Marx's 'Repeat Offender' & a bowl of Walls Viennetta and just enjoy it.

Sir Alex has texted me already. Says he'll get Mike Phelan to molest me "inside out" if I dare take points of them. What a bloody kidder.
:greengrin