PDA

View Full Version : Live match on BBC HD (QPR v Watford)

Captain Trips
10-12-2010, 07:34 PM
QPR v Watford on BBC HD at 7:45, just thought I would mention it in case anyone missed it was on and is interested.

Part/Time Supporter
10-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Mark Bright: "This could have been one of those embarrassing scorelines - seven"

Dunno where he gets that idea

:greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
10-12-2010, 09:35 PM
Don Cowie (ex of the two teuchter teams) showing up well for Watford

:agree:

Hibernia Na Eir
10-12-2010, 09:37 PM
really enjoyed this game, 0-3 at the mo for Watford.

The English Championship is a magic league.:agree:

IWasThere2016
10-12-2010, 10:05 PM
really enjoyed this game, 0-3 at the mo for Watford.

The English Championship is a magic league.:agree:

:agree: Great league!

Bishop Hibee
10-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Eh? I thought QPR were awful for a team that's top of the Championship. As for Jamie Mackie :bitchy: How Harry Potter played him ahead of Fletcher and Riordan is beyond me!

Sir David Gray
10-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Eh? I thought QPR were awful for a team that's top of the Championship. As for Jamie Mackie :bitchy: How Harry Potter played him ahead of Fletcher and Riordan is beyond me!

He hasn't scored for QPR since he was first called up to the Scotland squad, which was almost three months ago now.

The Beastie Bus
10-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Watched the game, thought we'd compete well against both teams on show. The games against the lesser teams in that league would be our downfall as per usual.
Interesting to note, ER, head and shoulders over (is it still Loftus Road)? Crowd also looked poor for a home team looking to gain promotion to The biggy!

JimBHibees
11-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Don Cowie (ex of the two teuchter teams) showing up well for Watford

:agree:

Also thought Stephen McGinn ex St Mirren showed up well.

JimBHibees
11-12-2010, 11:57 AM
He hasn't scored for QPR since he was first called up to the Scotland squad, which was almost three months ago now.

But he's big, tries hard and runs about alot. So ticks all the boxes for Potter.

Hibbyradge
11-12-2010, 11:58 AM
I thought the football on show was poor although Watford were streets ahead.

The referee was very poor too.

jdships
11-12-2010, 12:47 PM
I thought the football on show was poor although Watford were streets ahead.

The referee was very poor too.

Go along with that :thumbsup:
If we thought we have problems with our "central midfield" what about QPR's last night ?
Hardly ever attempted to shut down Watford attackers , were slow in getting into the opposition penalty box where there were chances galore - this had a large part to play in the defeat.

:confused:

Hibernia Na Eir
11-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Watched the game, thought we'd compete well against both teams on show. The games against the lesser teams in that league would be our downfall as per usual.
Interesting to note, ER, head and shoulders over (is it still Loftus Road)? Crowd also looked poor for a home team looking to gain promotion to The biggy!

wasnt comparing our league to championship just think its an exciting league with lots of goals in it, ive also been to a good few League one games and can compare to numerous ess pee ell games, some better!

Gettin' Auld
11-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Wonder what will happen about the missiles getting launched at players during the game?

IWasThere2016
12-12-2010, 11:08 AM

Over 14k - for wintery Friday night and on cooncil telly.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/mobile/bbc_sport/football/matches/2010/12/10/3326229/squad.shtml?context=cps_ukfs&ssfrom=comp

IWasThere2016
12-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Bear in mind they're competing for support alongside Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, West Ham, Fulham, Millwall, Charlton, Palace, Orient, Brentford also

Hibbyradge
12-12-2010, 11:47 AM
Bear in mind they're competing for support alongside Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, West Ham, Fulham, Millwall, Charlton, Palace, Orient, Brentford also

In an area which has about twice the population of Scotland, never mind Edinburgh.

IWasThere2016
12-12-2010, 07:58 PM
In an area which has about twice the population of Scotland, never mind Edinburgh.

Aye - but if the Yams had as much success as Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and West Ham and we'd as little as QPR then the comparison you're making might be valid IMHO :wink:

Hibbyradge
12-12-2010, 08:14 PM
Aye - but if the Yams had as much success as Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and West Ham and we'd as little as QPR then the comparison you're making might be valid IMHO :wink:

What? :faf:

IWasThere2016
12-12-2010, 08:29 PM
What? :faf:

Exactly :wink:

Hibbyradge
12-12-2010, 09:18 PM
Exactly :wink:

You've lost it, buddy.

Must be all the fumes from your 4x4. :tee hee: