PDA

View Full Version : Question Things to do in freezing cold Hamilton tomor...

NadeAteMyLunch!
10-12-2010, 12:44 PM
Me and 5 mates had planned months ago to head thru to Hamilton tomor as weve got a mate who stays thru there. Go to the game, few beers then a night out thru in the wild, wild west. Everything was pretty much arranged and now of course the game is off :boo hoo::grr::grr:

Soooooo, question is...if we still head thru to see our mate who's expecting us, what in the name of fluck do we do with ourselves?!?! All I can think of so far is...

1)Get drunk
2)Avoid ALL locals
3)Get drunker.

Any further/better suggestions? I am fully aware that the best/most sensible suggestion would be don't *****ing go but were not always renowned for being sensible and we like a road trip, so.....?

Hibbyradge
10-12-2010, 12:50 PM
Don't go.

Save the trip for another day.

Ritchie
10-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Me and 5 mates had planned months ago to head thru to Hamilton tomor as weve got a mate who stays thru there. Go to the game, few beers then a night out thru in the wild, wild west. Everything was pretty much arranged and now of course the game is off :boo hoo::grr::grr:

Soooooo, question is...if we still head thru to see our mate who's expecting us, what in the name of fluck do we do with ourselves?!?! All I can think of so far is...

1)Get drunk
2)Avoid ALL locals
3)Get drunker.

Any further/better suggestions? I am fully aware that the best/most sensible suggestion would be don't *****ing go but were not always renowned for being sensible and we like a road trip, so.....?

David,

We will spend the afternoon having a few 'fantas' in glasgow during the day before heading through to Hamilton later in the evening.

By the time we get to Hamilton we will be oblivious to where we are and who we are surrounded by.

Fear not, we'll have a ball.

Regards

Ritchie :wink:

p.s. if we get bored we can just bully brad. :agree:

Scooter
10-12-2010, 01:45 PM
David,

We will spend the afternoon having a few 'fantas' in glasgow during the day before heading through to Hamilton later in the evening.

By the time we get to Hamilton we will be oblivious to where we are and who we are surrounded by.

Fear not, we'll have a ball.

Regards

Ritchie :wink:

p.s. if we get bored we can just bully brad. :agree:

ritchie go to Hamilton Palace at night. YOU will love it :wink:

Dunbar Hibee
10-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Is Hamilton quite a rough place I take it? I've never been I don't think

Scooter
10-12-2010, 01:55 PM
Is Hamilton quite a rough place I take it? I've never been I don't think

just like anywhere its got its good and bad.

ive got a mate who stays not far away in Blantyre and thats meant to be rough but ive never had any problem

Ritchie
10-12-2010, 01:56 PM
ritchie go to Hamilton Palace at night. YOU will love it :wink:

thats the plan jeeves! :greengrin

.Sean.
10-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Is Hamilton quite a rough place I take it? I've never been I don't thinkIt's twinned with Basra I believe...