PDA

View Full Version : G STACK look on his way out

cam75
08-12-2010, 03:22 PM
:bye:Just saw on bbc that Stack fears for his future at hibs so would i if i were him prob a good coach and back up but thats as far as it goes.It seems quiet on any links with us at the mo hope CC has aplan for jan

Golden Bear
08-12-2010, 03:26 PM
More here.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/hibernian/2010/12/08/back-injury-may-have-cost-me-chance-of-new-deal-admits-hibs-keeper-graham-stack-86908-22769932/

If I remember correctly he had a reputation for being injury prone when we first signed him and events have proved that this is the case.

Mikey
08-12-2010, 04:06 PM
:bye:Just saw on bbc that Stack fears for his future at hibs so would i if i were him prob a good coach and back up but thats as far as it goes.It seems quiet on any links with us at the mo hope CC has aplan for jan

Is your keyboard broken?

Baldy Foghorn
08-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Is your keyboard broken?

Leave him alone you auld fart...... It is youth speak:wink:

Mikey
08-12-2010, 04:15 PM

Monkeys and typewriters spring to mind.

JE89
08-12-2010, 04:19 PM

I'm young and was very confused when I read it.

Sloppy
08-12-2010, 04:31 PM
i think the OP has been drinking too much of your picture :greengrin

DH1875
08-12-2010, 04:37 PM
We've one two many keepers any way so if he goes I wont lose any sleep. Even if he is fit, Brown is the No1 now.

M11BMO
08-12-2010, 04:38 PM

I was gonna say the exact same thing!

Bookkeeper
08-12-2010, 04:40 PM
More here.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/hibernian/2010/12/08/back-injury-may-have-cost-me-chance-of-new-deal-admits-hibs-keeper-graham-stack-86908-22769932/

If I remember correctly he had a reputation for being injury prone when we first signed him and events have proved that this is the case.

no great loss!

jackhfc
08-12-2010, 05:11 PM
I was gonna say the exact same thing!

Me too, think he must be a tad cold and can't get to every letter :tee hee:

JE89
08-12-2010, 05:18 PM
i think the OP has been drinking too much of your picture :greengrin

:greengrin Maybe now every bird he meets will look like my sig.... :if only smiley: :rolleyes:

Baldy Foghorn
08-12-2010, 06:07 PM
We've one two many keepers any way so if he goes I wont lose any sleep. Even if he is fit, Brown is the No1 now.

Stack is a decent keeper IMO, unfortunately his career has been hampered by injuries...... Would like to see him and Brown fight for the jersey, but GS is too injury prone.....

jackhfc
08-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Stack is a decent keeper IMO, unfortunately his career has been hampered by injuries...... Would like to see him and Brown fight for the jersey, but GS is too injury prone.....
:top marks

Pretty Boy
08-12-2010, 06:28 PM

:agree:

Stack is decent but i see no sign he can put together a consistent run of fitness and we just can't afford to have an injury prone back up keeper.

Get Smith and Stack punted and bring in another keeper to fight it out with Brown for the number 1 spot, unless CC feels Flynn is capable of making the step up.

Sloppy
08-12-2010, 06:42 PM
:greengrin Maybe now every bird he meets will look like my sig.... :if only smiley: :rolleyes:
haha yeah, if only :boo hoo:

AndersonGGTTH
08-12-2010, 06:49 PM
Yeh real ******* consideringmy dad forked out £450 for sponsoring him and he has only played one match (The first one ) awell i sponsor murray as well so
:thumbsup:

Cropley10
08-12-2010, 07:15 PM
There are some on here who will swear blind that he's the best keeper at the Club.

I have to say that he's actually been injured so long I've forgotten what's wrong with him. Is it his back, or his wrist?

Tbh, he can't expect to be kept on if he's permanently injured...IMHO

PeterboroHibee
08-12-2010, 07:17 PM
Would let him and Smith go tbh. Stacks too injury prone and Smith is garbage, we could use a half decent keeper to push Brown.

No need for 3 keepers who would consider themselves 1st choice anyway, 2 and one of the young guys is more than enough.

Jack
08-12-2010, 07:25 PM
When he's not stuck on the treatment table he's stuck on his line.
Seemed a bit of good guy too.
What could have been?

sleeping giant
08-12-2010, 08:45 PM
I liked Stack. Shame about his injury but i think he's right to be concerned.
I think both he and Smith will be away before too long.

Hibs90
08-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Brown >>>> Stack

Jack
08-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Yep ... Stats are quite often a good guide to a player's quality...:lips seal

Not on Hibs.net! ;-)

RIP
08-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Last straw for Stack?

.Sean.
08-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Quite dissapointed, For me Stack, when fit, is number one. It's a real shame he's so injury prone.

Sloppy
08-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Quite dissapointed, For me Stack, when fit, is number one. It's a real shame he's so injury prone.
same imo

.Sean.
08-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Well he has lots of tattoos,is as hard as a butterfly with sore feet who touched the Celtic huddle for a millionth of a second,has his sleeves cut short as a sign as a really hard guy,and then comes off his line like a fearless madman commanding his box in a way never witnessed before.Extremely unlucky with injuries but when you're that hard you tend to pick up the odd injury.Maybe football isn't for him? :greengrin
Where's the need for that? :confused:

Stacky's sound, happy at Hibs and most important of all is a very good 'keeper. I'll be more than a tad dissapointed if his deal isn't renewed and Graeme Smith's is.

PeterboroHibee
08-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Where's the need for that? :confused:

Stacky's sound, happy at Hibs and most important of all is a very good 'keeper. I'll be more than a tad dissapointed if his deal isn't renewed and Graeme Smith's is.

Whats the point in having a keeper who is as injury prone as Stack though?

Dont get me wrong, he seems like a good guy and he may be happy at the club, but if he cant stay fit then he shouldnt be getting offered a new deal.

Baldy Foghorn
08-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Well he has lots of tattoos,is as hard as a butterfly with sore feet who touched the Celtic huddle for a millionth of a second,has his sleeves cut short as a sign as a really hard guy,and then comes off his line like a fearless madman commanding his box in a way never witnessed before.Extremely unlucky with injuries but when you're that hard you tend to pick up the odd injury.Maybe football isn't for him? :greengrin

Harsh......

Cant recall many mistakes when he has played

jackhfc
08-12-2010, 11:14 PM

He might open up a Chinese Restaurant, after all isn't he a fanatic about Special Fried Rice? :tee hee:

blackpoolhibs
09-12-2010, 07:02 AM

He will never be as good as Maka,( yes i know you will cut and paste this bit) at posing for photos or signing autographs. Not long now until i collect my winnings.:party:

Andy74
09-12-2010, 07:05 AM
We don't have too many keepers. All 3 have bad to play for longish spells when the other two have been injured. Do we really want Flynn playing SPL games?

NORTHERNHIBBY
09-12-2010, 08:01 AM
If he was a player coach and could still contribute when injured then there would be no question but we can't afford to pay players that are always on the sick list. Good guy or not, we are not a charity.

J-C
09-12-2010, 08:09 AM
Stack was a good shot stopper but useless when dealing with crosses, glued to his line all too often........his pluses were he was a good comunicator with the other players on the pitch and added a bit of joviality to the game but was injured more than he played.

blackpoolhibs
09-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Things have conspired against me. ... Do I get an extension for postponed games?:greengrin

Ah, a closet tim. I knew you were strange.

sambajustice
09-12-2010, 06:45 PM

Our keepers better not start playing one two's...

matty_f
09-12-2010, 09:17 PM
He will never be as good as Maka,( yes i know you will cut and paste this bit) at posing for photos or signing autographs. Not long now until i collect my winnings.:party:

It's going to be a big round!!:thumbsup: