PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton v Hibs OFF (merged)

Diclonius
04-12-2010, 01:28 AM
What chances are there of them being on, do you reckon?

Inverness and United's games I seriously doubt, Celtic might make it and the rest are a lottery. Hope the Hamilton game's on as it's the only one I can realistically make till the 29th. :boo hoo:

Steve20
04-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Hope it goes ahead but with temperatures not expected to get any better this coming week, I would think it will be off again.

we are hibs
04-12-2010, 11:01 AM
What chances are there of them being on, do you reckon?

Inverness and United's games I seriously doubt, Celtic might make it and the rest are a lottery. Hope the Hamilton game's on as it's the only one I can realistically make till the 29th. :boo hoo:

does any one know when the hibs st.mirren game will be:confused:

Hibee87
04-12-2010, 11:49 AM
does any one know when the hibs st.mirren game will be:confused:

15th and 16th of dec i think there due to be replayed wether that happens or not who knows

Diclonius
05-12-2010, 07:03 PM
The Huns are already having a wee temper tantrum about their rescheduled game against United being played 'close to Christmas'.

Any idea when the rest of them are being rescheduled?

NadeAteMyLunch!
05-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Im meant to be going thru to Hamilton so I really hope so :boo hoo:

Sir David Gray
05-12-2010, 09:09 PM
If you look at the current 5 day forecast, the temperatures are supposed to increase from Thursday/Friday, with daytime temperatures forecast to be above zero.

However, I would take forecasts with a pinch of salt. Up until a few hours ago, there was no serious snowfall forecast for tomorrow and now the BBC 5 day forecast is for heavy snow tomorrow morning/lunchtime in central Scotland.

I think we should really wait until Wednesday night/Thursday morning before seeing what the forecast is.

With nighttime temperatures supposed to dip down to as low as -8 or -9 over the next couple of days, ice could be the biggest problem, although I don't expect the snow to be as bad as last week.

monktonharp
05-12-2010, 09:21 PM
Ithink we had a fair bit of snow last year around this time at new douglass park. the surrounding area was cleared not too bad ,considering the temp. iirc. I'm confident it will be on (he says tongue in cheek):greengrin

Cod Boy
05-12-2010, 09:26 PM
after anthony stokes outburst in the paper wouldnt suprise me if refs go on strike again

YehButNoBut
06-12-2010, 06:11 AM
If Hamilton v Hibs & St Mirren v St Johnstone are both off could they not arrange the Hibs v St Mirren game for this Saturday. :agree:

Keith_M
06-12-2010, 10:21 AM
after anthony stokes outburst in the paper wouldnt suprise me if refs go on strike again

Didn't hear about that, what did he say?

Even better, got a link?

Ritchie
06-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Im meant to be going thru to Hamilton so I really hope so :boo hoo:

funny that.... So am i!! :wink:

YehButNoBut
06-12-2010, 10:50 AM

Even better, got a link?

Might be the comment on page 2 of this Scotsman interview

"we've watched DVDs of four or five Rangers games and Rangers players are going in and snapping Celtic players and there is never a yellow card"

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Interview-Anthony-Stokes-Celtic-striker.6650439.jp?articlepage=1

Cod Boy
06-12-2010, 10:58 AM

Even better, got a link?

it was in yesterdays sunday mail

HenryMonk
06-12-2010, 11:33 AM
hope games are off as that would mean hearts have no home games until new years day. nae cash flow and hopefully mare problems. :greengrin

Hibbyradge
06-12-2010, 11:37 AM

Even better, got a link?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/celtic/2010/12/05/rangers-players-snap-celtic-stars-but-refs-never-book-them-insists-anthony-stokes-86908-22763195/

HibeeMcGinn1
08-12-2010, 01:02 AM
As it says on the tin. Im guessing the pitch will be fine but as it was on Saturday, the problem could be the suroundings.

Hibernia Na Eir
08-12-2010, 06:36 AM
To decide to play this weekends fixtures is rather odd when you consider that last weekend was wiped out due to probably just as bad weather. However, this week the roads are WORSE, our main national road trunk is partially closed and the temperatures are at all time lows - But its decided that we can play this weekend! So how the f k could we not play last weekend? Typical panicking suited smelly weegie bigwig fuds! Only in Scotland.

RoxburghHibs
08-12-2010, 06:51 AM
To decide to play this weekends fixtures is rather odd when you consider that last weekend was wiped out due to probably just as bad weather. However, this week the roads are WORSE, our main national road trunk is partially closed and the temperatures are at all time lows - But its decided that we can play this weekend! So how the f k could we not play last weekend? Typical panicking suited smelly weegie bigwig fuds! Only in Scotland.

The roads are worse just now but the games are due to be played on Saturday. The forecast for the next few days is for "milder" weather.

Today -7
Thursday 3
Friday 7
Saturday 5

So the correct decision and IMHO I think the SPL have handled this very well (so far). They called off the games last weekend well in advance gaving fans the chance to cancel plans etc.

Steve20
08-12-2010, 06:56 AM
I hope the game is ok to go ahead this weekend, as according to the forecasts the weather is to get even worse next week and the week after. It might be our only game for a while.

IFONLY
08-12-2010, 08:45 AM
According to BBC Sport Saturdays game is under threat as Hamilton cannot access fuel to use on the undersoil heating.

WindyMiller
08-12-2010, 08:52 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeVZOryzsCv4_GBtV_Yw2W_rfA_GE5_ UwlqwnYQfFV9qEzA1BI

Phil D. Rolls
08-12-2010, 08:55 AM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/11/29/1291051026748/Traffic-in-snow-Harthill--007.jpg

Peevemor
08-12-2010, 08:56 AM
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/doingthe116/Hearts%20Main%20Stand%20I.jpg

Hibs90
08-12-2010, 08:58 AM
Nooooooo :boo hoo: I need my Hibs fix :agree:

Baldy Foghorn
08-12-2010, 09:00 AM
According to BBC Sport Saturdays game is under threat as Hamilton cannot access fuel to use on the undersoil heating.

I think it will be off...... Are you concerned about the motorway conditions for the supporter's bus Tsm?

MB62
08-12-2010, 09:31 AM
There's a bit of a thaw due over the next three days (before the snow returns gain Tuseday/Wednesday :grr:) so it should be ok for then, IMO.
Personally not bothered about it going ahead and hope it is re-scheduled for February or later.:wink:

Hibernia Na Eir
08-12-2010, 09:37 AM
The roads are worse just now but the games are due to be played on Saturday. The forecast for the next few days is for "milder" weather.

Today -7
Thursday 3
Friday 7
Saturday 5

So the correct decision and IMHO I think the SPL have handled this very well (so far). They called off the games last weekend well in advance gaving fans the chance to cancel plans etc.

i'd easily say that the streets into and around ER were better last weekend than they are now so im assuming other grounds would be the same.

The SPL, like the govt, have panicked. I reckon the games will be on this Sat, no matter the weather. So last weekends call-offs were a waster of time (and BIG money) :agree:

--------
08-12-2010, 10:04 AM
Depends what happens in the next few days but I have no confidence in the Scottish government to do anything positive about the state of the roads

Bit difficult to see what exactly they can do about 2-3 inches of solid ice on a motorway. We can girn all we like - people know what needs to be done but the men, machinery and resources simply aren't in place to meet the demand. Something to do with the shift to private contractors being responsible for raod-clearing as opposed to the local authorities? And too many people listening to too much guff about global warming....

As far as the Hamilton game goes, roads in North Lanarkshire are pretty appalling right now, so I wouldn't hold my breath. IF the weekend thaw comes, fine; but there's a lot of white stuff to be shifted before life gets back to normal....

Hibbyradge
08-12-2010, 10:13 AM
Is it really so terrible that a game of football is put off for a few weeks?

Folk are dying because of the weather.

If the decision was mine, I wouldn't risk someone getting hurt for the sake of providing 90 minutes entertainment for a tiny percentage of the country's population.

IWasThere2016
08-12-2010, 11:20 AM

If the decision was mine, I wouldn't risk someone getting hurt for the sake of providing 90 minutes entertainment for a tiny percentage of the country's population.

I concur - and the entertainment aint a given! An early decision - whether you agree with it or not - is best

Phil D. Rolls
08-12-2010, 11:29 AM

:top marks

Part/Time Supporter
08-12-2010, 11:30 AM
moved some posts to thread linked below (in the Holy Ground) as they had naff all to do with football:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?199107-Scottish-Government-response-to-transport-problems

Golden Bear
08-12-2010, 01:31 PM
If a fixture is declared "on" then the final decision to attend or not lies exclusively in the hands of the individual.

You don't HAVE to attend but having the choice to decide is what is important.

Cod Boy
08-12-2010, 01:38 PM
game will be off

Ritchie
08-12-2010, 01:50 PM
me and a group of mates were going to make a weekend of it (WOO HOO, weekend in Hamilton :wink:) and go to the game and then stay at a friends through there.

was really looking forward to it but to be honest, im beginning to hope it is off!
travelling just now is a complete nightmare, be it by car, bus or train!! :bitchy:

id rather just get wrecked in toon somewhere watching Geoff & the soccer saturday team..... might even play the gillette soccer saturday drinking game! :greengrin

Cod Boy
08-12-2010, 01:58 PM
me and a group of mates were going to make a weekend of it (WOO HOO, weekend in Hamilton :wink:) and go to the game and then stay at a friends through there.

was really looking forward to it but to be honest, im beginning to hope it is off!
travelling just now is a complete nightmare, be it by car, bus or train!! :bitchy:

id rather just get wrecked in toon somewhere watching Geoff & the soccer saturday team..... might even play the gillette soccer saturday drinking game! :greengrin

what game is that

Diclonius
08-12-2010, 02:07 PM
game will be off

Source?

Ritchie
08-12-2010, 02:15 PM
what game is that

there are many different takes on it....

heres one....

http://www.inthestands.co.uk/2771

IFONLY
08-12-2010, 02:15 PM
Source?

Why does he need a source, surely its a comment.

ahibby
08-12-2010, 02:23 PM
Game will be on.

PaulSmith
08-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Game will be on and Hibs will be 'not up for it' due to the cold, be out fought, have nowt up front and lose by a couple.

I hope it's off until March.

ahibby
08-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Game will be on and Hibs will be 'not up for it' due to the cold, be out fought, have nowt up front and lose by a couple.

That's why it will be on, typical Hibs.

Baldy Foghorn
08-12-2010, 03:07 PM

I concur Mr Radge

Diclonius
08-12-2010, 08:22 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/9269733.stm

United v Motherwell looking to be off.

LancashireHibby
08-12-2010, 08:25 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/9269733.stm

United v Motherwell looking to be off.

I don't think 12 inches of snow and the warnings about the areas around the ground sound too good for the prospects of our game going ahead either.

Dunbar Hibee
08-12-2010, 08:26 PM

Sounds bang on the mark.

HIBERNIAN 1875
08-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Looks very likely that our game will be off. :agree:

sleeping giant
08-12-2010, 08:54 PM
I wonder how many folk ,who could not make it to their work ,would have made it to the match last weekend if it went ahead .:greengrin

silverhibee
08-12-2010, 10:18 PM
No chance the game will go ahead this weekend.

Baldy Foghorn
08-12-2010, 10:23 PM
No chance the game will go ahead this weekend.

I hope that it is off.......I don't want to run a bus and be worried about patron safety given the potential state of motorways.........

Also gives Zouma and Duffy extra time to get fit..........

Diclonius
08-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Anyone fancy heading down to Hamilton for 9 and help them clear the pitch? :wink:

BurghHibby
09-12-2010, 12:43 AM
Stated on Radio Clyde last night that Hibs have offered Hamilton to switch this weekends game to ER as it's looking increasingly like New Douglas Park will not be playable, Billy Reid supposedly thinking about it.
Grandpa Broon came out with this when being interviewed about why he had turned down the chance to be head shepherd up north and noted that he had been talking to Billy Reid earlier in the day.
Between the lines : Billy Reid to the sheep?

Diclonius
09-12-2010, 01:17 AM
Interesting. So it'll basically just be switching round the dates for the game and our one against them at ER in April?

EDIT: Hang on, it'll never go ahead. Hearts have a home game on the same day.

nonshinyfinish
09-12-2010, 06:39 AM
Interesting. So it'll basically just be switching round the dates for the game and our one against them at ER in April?

EDIT: Hang on, it'll never go ahead. Hearts have a home game on the same day.

There has been the odd occasion where both are at home the same day.

saltandsauce
09-12-2010, 06:45 AM
We both played home games in the Scottish cup a few years ago on the same day.

Skanko79
09-12-2010, 06:54 AM
Hearts game is due to an inspection of the crumbling old stand at 11am.

blackpoolhibs
09-12-2010, 06:57 AM
Blackpool did this with Wigan on the first day of the season, as their new stand.:faf: was not ready in time. Although this is Scotland we are talking about here, and so too sensible for that to happen.

greenlex
09-12-2010, 07:03 AM
Great move by Hibs. A home game before Christmas with the shop busy. Kerching!!!!!!

.Sean.
09-12-2010, 07:16 AM
We both played home games in the Scottish cup a few years ago on the same day.Yep, Hearts played Killie, i'm sure it was Mowbray's first season and we beat St Mirren.

Jack
09-12-2010, 07:35 AM
When we play Ayr in the cup their game has been switched to the Sunday so I suspect its unlikely to get much consideration.
It would also be a game thats covered by the half season ticket and I also suspect a lot of folk wont know they have one until Santa has been.

H18sry
09-12-2010, 07:42 AM
When we play Ayr in the cup their game has been switched to the Sunday so I suspect its unlikely to get much consideration.
It would also be a game thats covered by the half season ticket and I also suspect a lot of folk wont know they have one until Santa has been.

The half season ticketers can get the game from last week instead as thats looking like it will now be played next year :wink:

NORTHERNHIBBY
09-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Hearts game is due to an inspection of the crumbling old stand at 11am.

So if Hamilton don't want to switch, and Tyne-deathtrap-castle fails the inspection, maybe Hearts will ask to play their game at Easter Road?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

callumstewart
09-12-2010, 08:10 AM
when will we know if thisis going to happen? hopefuly it does dont want to go anouther weekend with out hibs :boo hoo: and i dont want no pink b*****d in my seat :bitchy::bitchy:

Jim44
09-12-2010, 08:14 AM
I suspect Reid might be reluctant to switch to ER given Hamilton's present position in the league. Our recent record at Hamilton is dire and under normal circumstances they would fancy themselves to easily take 3 points whereas we would have a greater chance of a win at ER. A postponement at Hamilton would maintain the status quo and therefore keep them psychologically and statistcally on an even keel for the time being. :dunno:

Jack
09-12-2010, 08:15 AM
The half season ticketers can get the game from last week instead as thats looking like it will now be played next year :wink:

Well thought out!

CallumLaidlaw
09-12-2010, 08:44 AM
On a selfish note, I'm going away this weekend, knowing we are away from home, so wouldn't be happy with this

LancashireHibby
09-12-2010, 08:48 AM
Blackpool did this with Wigan on the first day of the season, as their new stand.:faf: was not ready in time. Although this is Scotland we are talking about here, and so too sensible for that to happen.

That was several weeks beforehand though. No chance of it happening at a couple of days notice.

blackpoolhibs
09-12-2010, 08:55 AM
That was several weeks beforehand though. No chance of it happening at a couple of days notice.

Why?

Hibbyradge
09-12-2010, 08:58 AM
Damn. I planned to golf this weekend.

H18sry
09-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Damn. I planned to golf this weekend.

:confused: Where Dave on the moon :wink:

Jack
09-12-2010, 09:00 AM
If Hibs reckon they could stage a game and it cant be an SPL game then they could maybe arrange a glamour friendly like they did with Man Utd many moons ago. IIRC that was set up at very short notice.

Hibbyradge
09-12-2010, 09:02 AM
:confused: Where Dave on the moon :wink:

You haven't been in the golf social group lately, have you. :wink:

JimBHibees
09-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Cant see it at such short notice the roads are still appalling and IMO this wont happen.

H18sry
09-12-2010, 09:20 AM
You haven't been in the golf social group lately, have you. :wink:

I have now check it out :agree:

Cod Boy
09-12-2010, 09:37 AM
if people have concerns about hibs team and fans travelling to hamilton surely its the same for hamilton coming to easter road

Baldy Foghorn
09-12-2010, 09:43 AM
if people have concerns about hibs team and fans travelling to hamilton surely its the same for hamilton coming to easter road

The surrounding pavements around stadium are dangerous to walk on at present, let along the motorway....

bingo70
09-12-2010, 09:44 AM
No danger this should happen, there'll be plenty of ST holders who have made other plans so won't be able to make it, would hibs offer them a refund for the game they've missed?

They can't expect fans to just sit about not making plans just incase they decide to have a home game with a day or twos notice.

LancashireHibby
09-12-2010, 10:32 AM
Why?

It'd be a pain logistically for Hibs to organise the staff to operate the turnstiles, stewards, catering staff etc. Hamilton would have to organise travel for players & fans at a couple of days notice which would mean they'd be paying through the roof, especially as coach companies might be unwilling to take on the business with the current risk of accidents, which links in with the fact that if people will struggle to get in to Hamilton, then they will be struggling to get out of the place as well.

Purely from the fact that people will have very little chance to organise getting to ER, I don't think it's worth doing from a purely selfish point of view as HFC would stand to lose a fortune when compared to normal circumstances.

HIBERNIAN 1875
09-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Hibs fans, Hearts fans, Aberdeen fans, and a bunch of smelly weegies in Edinburgh on Saturday?, unlikely the police will allow that :wink:

Joe Baker II
09-12-2010, 10:59 AM
I suspect Reid might be reluctant to switch to ER given Hamilton's present position in the league. Our recent record at Hamilton is dire and under normal circumstances they would fancy themselves to easily take 3 points whereas we would have a greater chance of a win at ER. A postponement at Hamilton would maintain the status quo and therefore keep them psychologically and statistcally on an even keel for the time being. :dunno:

For once a sensible idea from the Hibs Board!

One would hope that he might think about the fans of both teams most of whom I am sure would rather see a game this weekend and the overall interest of Scottish football, rather than the short-term interests of his own club, though I will not be holding my breath! As someone above said this is Scottish football administators we are talking about!

Regarding ST holders complaints about prior plans not saying they are wrong, but games have been rescheduled in past at short notice for far less justifiable reasons.

To be fair to Hamilton if roles were reversed I would have been pleasantly surprised for Hibs to see sense here either!

Keith_M
09-12-2010, 11:28 AM

It's not actually a reverse of holding the game at NDP, as their problem is the undersoil heating, not the ice.

With the 'big melt' in full progress, I can't see the area around ER being a problem as the ice should clear, likewise the M8.

I'd be all in favour but can't see it happening, as it sounds too common sense an approach.

greenlex
09-12-2010, 12:07 PM
It's not actually a reverse of holding the game at NDP, as their problem is the undersoil heating, not the ice.

With the 'big melt' in full progress, I can't see the area around ER being a problem as the ice should clear, likewise the M8.

I'd be all in favour but can't see it happening, as it sounds too common sense an approach.

Yes plus the roads ,up to and including this morning, in and around Hamilton / Bothwell are still treacherous. The same can't be said for ER and leith area so we have a day or two of a start on Lanarkshire north and south.

Geo_1875
09-12-2010, 12:12 PM

The surrounding pavements around stadium are dangerous to walk on at present, let along the motorway....

You're not allowed to walk along the motorway. Though I think we'd happily make an exception for you.

Baldy Foghorn
09-12-2010, 12:14 PM
You're not allowed to walk along the motorway. Though I think we'd happily make an exception for you.

haha thanks George.......

GreenPJ
09-12-2010, 12:26 PM
It'd be a pain logistically for Hibs to organise the staff to operate the turnstiles, stewards, catering staff etc. Hamilton would have to organise travel for players & fans at a couple of days notice which would mean they'd be paying through the roof, especially as coach companies might be unwilling to take on the business with the current risk of accidents, which links in with the fact that if people will struggle to get in to Hamilton, then they will be struggling to get out of the place as well.

Purely from the fact that people will have very little chance to organise getting to ER, I don't think it's worth doing from a purely selfish point of view as HFC would stand to lose a fortune when compared to normal circumstances.

Presumably Hibs have considered all of the implications/costs before offering the option of swapping fixtures.

I could see many a husband happy to get out of Christmas shopping due to a re-arranged home game and as someone has pointed out ensures a game at ER before Christmas to try and generate some much needed revenue for the January transfer sales. :cool2:

Hamish
09-12-2010, 01:39 PM
http://www.acciesfc.co.uk/

Looks a big job:cool2:

blackpoolhibs
09-12-2010, 01:55 PM

IF we have offered to change the fixture, then the club will have weighed all that up, and think they can do it, and it can be done safely.

greenlex
09-12-2010, 02:06 PM
IF we have offered to change the fixture, then the club will have weighed all that up, and think they can do it, and it can be done safely.

Plus maybe we weighed up it's best to play them now rather than with a new manager or when they are REALLY scrapping fir SPL survival.

hibeenicol
09-12-2010, 02:15 PM
No danger this should happen, there'll be plenty of ST holders who have made other plans so won't be able to make it, would hibs offer them a refund for the game they've missed?

They can't expect fans to just sit about not making plans just incase they decide to have a home game with a day or twos notice.

:agree: totally agree. I wouldn't be able to make saturday so would expect hibs to refund me the price of the game.

GreenPJ
09-12-2010, 02:29 PM
:agree: totally agree. I wouldn't be able to make saturday so would expect hibs to refund me the price of the game.

I think you can guess the answer to that one. Who's to say you would have been able to make the game in April or whenever it is we are due to play them at ER. Am guessing the wording on the T&C's will be to provide you access to a minimum of X home games and not a lot else. Would be very surprised if they advertised that they need to give people a minimum amount of time in advance of a home game.

Scouse Hibee
09-12-2010, 02:32 PM
The game will NOT be switched to ER!

Judas Iscariot
09-12-2010, 02:52 PM
The game will NOT be switched to ER!

And you know this how?!

hibee_girl
09-12-2010, 03:00 PM
Celtic and dundee utd games are off, ours to be decided tomorrow

scoopyboy
09-12-2010, 03:20 PM
And you know this how?!

No decision on the Hamilton - Hibs game unti tomorrow, so the game would have to be switched in little over 24 hours before kick off.

No chance - Police, stewards, catering, hospitality would all rule it out.

hibeenicol
09-12-2010, 04:33 PM
I think you can guess the answer to that one. Who's to say you would have been able to make the game in April or whenever it is we are due to play them at ER. Am guessing the wording on the T&C's will be to provide you access to a minimum of X home games and not a lot else. Would be very surprised if they advertised that they need to give people a minimum amount of time in advance of a home game.

I would be able to make the game in April as you plan around the fixture list. I wouldn't be able to make this Saturday as I thought we would be having an away game so made other plans.
I can't see the game being moved anyway as I'm sure there must be some sort of timeline clubs need to work to when moving games surely.

hibeedonald
09-12-2010, 05:34 PM
hibs played Middlesbrough, and hearts played Barcelona on the same day, i know it was pre season but there was still 10k at hibs game and hearts game had at least 50k

Scouse Hibee
10-12-2010, 10:19 AM
And you know this how?!

I don't have to explain how or why, I made a statement that was 100% accurate.:agree:

RoxburghHibs
11-12-2010, 10:26 AM
i'd easily say that the streets into and around ER were better last weekend than they are now so im assuming other grounds would be the same.

The SPL, like the govt, have panicked. I reckon the games will be on this Sat, no matter the weather. So last weekends call-offs were a waster of time (and BIG money) :agree:

The streets are definitely better today than last week, so sorry but don't agree with that at all! There was NO WAY last weeks games could go ahead - for a start the players were snowed in!

JimBHibees
11-12-2010, 10:59 AM
Got to be said given the rapid thaw I think the decision should have been made this morning.

Hibercelona
11-12-2010, 11:03 AM

I agree. Thats the players jobs. :wink:

down-the-slope
11-12-2010, 11:33 AM
Any chance of admin altering the 'will the game be on thread' to say its off....its taken me several threads to work this out..info on here and beeb site not very clear if you have not been keeping tabs on things :greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
11-12-2010, 11:55 AM
EEN says the idea of switching to ER was floated, but was a non-starter due to the game as scheduled being called off too late.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hibs-Colin-Calderwood-39disappointed39-after.6657637.jp

Hibbyradge
11-12-2010, 12:02 PM
I agree. Thats the players jobs. :wink:

:greengrin:thumbsup:

I was meaning a member of the public, but that's a fine reposte!