PDA

View Full Version : NHC Fat homesick hun (ed: Kris Boyd) wants to go home

Lofarl
04-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Found out ya waster. It was prophesied on .net and it look like it will be true.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2010/12/03/kris-boyd-issues-come-and-get-me-plea-to-skint-rangers-after-being-frozen-out-at-boro-86908-22758382/

Phil D. Rolls
04-12-2010, 01:50 PM
He's world class, in his world. Must be missing the attention of his six fingered fan club.

Dashing Bob S
04-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Doubt his dream move home will happen.

Kilmarnock have a decent strike force.

bobbyhibs1983
04-12-2010, 02:37 PM
Doubt his dream move home will happen.

Kilmarnock have a decent strike force.

Im sure he ll cry to the papers saying that he wants to go home to the gers and how much he "misses the fans" and the "gers way" and "rangers are in his blood"etc

3pm
04-12-2010, 02:41 PM
You're not allowed to go back to the same club within a year of leaving.

It'd be amusing just to see Neil Lennon's reaction.

That was the rule, it may have changed! Anyone know for definite?!

Phil D. Rolls
04-12-2010, 03:45 PM
Im sure he ll cry to the papers saying that he wants to go home to the gers and how much he "misses the fans" and the "gers way" and "rangers are in his blood"etc

The stupid thing is that Rangers haven't said they want the dud. The guy who was such a great Ranger that he left them on a Bosman.

The Rantic has done their very best to make out that this has been a two way conversation, and that the only stckler is whether Der Hun is able to trade in the New Year.

His return to Castle Greyskull seems to be a fantasy in his own mind. I feel a move to Doncaster or Swansea might be in the offing.

blueisthecolour
04-12-2010, 04:16 PM
Did I miss the quotes from Boyd or could it be some journo is struggling to fill space with the spl games being called off, I reckon the latter

3pm
04-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Did I miss the quotes from Boyd or could it be some journo is struggling to fill space with the spl games being called off, I reckon the latter

Keith Jackson doesn't lie. It's true.

Phil D. Rolls
04-12-2010, 04:34 PM

Of all the things I have heard about him, the allegation that he is a liar is the hardest to believe. I find it easier to accept that he is a grade A Fud, with chronic narcissisum, than that he tells lies.

After all he said that Brown and Thomson were going to Ibrox once, and he wasn't wrong. They've both played there regularly in recent years - for different teams.

Hibernia Na Eir
04-12-2010, 04:35 PM
The embarrassment is on Scotland - he's no good at all in England's second flight, yet he'll come back up the road and get right into the Scotland team again.:agree:

the guy's still an erse of the highest order.

MWHIBBIES
04-12-2010, 05:07 PM

That was the rule, it may have changed! Anyone know for definite?!Robbie Keane did it a few years ago when he joined liverpool from spurs and then went back in january so im sure it must have changed.

Sioux
04-12-2010, 05:09 PM

That was the rule, it may have changed! Anyone know for definite?!

Your rule only applies to Webster's 'release'. He was the first to invoke a loophole in a FIFA/EU law, which let him cancel his contract with Hearts in the third year of a four year deal. However under that rule he could only join a club in a foreign country.

Sylar
04-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Your rule only applies to Webster's 'release'. He was the first to invoke a loophole in a FIFA/EU law, which let him cancel his contract with Hearts in the third year of a four year deal. However under that rule he could only join a club in a foreign country.

Surely in terms of football, Scotland counts as a "foreign country"?

7Hero
04-12-2010, 05:25 PM
fud he may be but id give him a game for the mighty hibees in a minute..

jdships
04-12-2010, 05:31 PM
As the punter's sing
" WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY" :yawn:

Sioux
04-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Surely in terms of football, Scotland counts as a "foreign country"?

He went to Wigan fom Hearts - a foreign country from Scotland. That was the point. The yam conspiracy theorists suggest that Rangers were in cahouts with Wigan and even paid his signing fee on Wigan's behalf.

Cocaine&Caviar
04-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Rangers couldnt afford a fee, but Celtic could, wouldnt rule that out.

Springbank
05-12-2010, 12:43 AM

as the writer of the excellent spoof Twitter account "GaryCaldwell05" put it, "Keith Jackson writes his stories with the aid of his speak'n'spell"

Genius. Well worth checking out the spoof Caldenbauer Twitter account!

I's take Boyd & McManus on a 6 month loan, cup win please.

blackpoolhibs
05-12-2010, 08:53 AM
I said when he left ibrox, he'd fail. I also said he'd be back up the road within 18 months. He's slow cant lead a line, and is weak, all the things needed if you are to do well in England. He will always score goals in Scotland, especially if he plays for Rangers, but in England he's a poor player.

hibiedude
05-12-2010, 12:30 PM
Another big headed fanny who thought going down south was the answer- very little Scottish players THESE days go down south and make it.

Boyd at Rangers was the big fish but take him out that team and he’s average.

But on the other hand look at Charlie Adams when he was at Rangers he was a bit player but at Blackpool he’s a class player .

Boyd will be back at Hunsville in the summer with his tail between his legs :agree:

.Sean.
05-12-2010, 12:40 PM
Robbie Keane did it a few years ago when he joined liverpool from spurs and then went back in january so im sure it must have changed.
And Pascal Chimbonda.

PISTOL1875
05-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Boyd is just another average Scottish player who done well in an average league.

He made the step up to a better standard of football and has subsequently failed...

jdships
05-12-2010, 02:03 PM
Boyd is just another average Scottish player who done well in an average league.

He made the step up to a better standard of football and has subsequently failed...

He's not the first and certainly won't be the last :greengrin
I would imagine he won't be the last Scot to be shown the door at Middlesborough over the coming months :bitchy:

PISTOL1875
05-12-2010, 02:55 PM
He's not the first and certainly won't be the last :greengrin
I would imagine he won't be the last Scot to be shown the door at Middlesborough over the coming months :bitchy:

:agree::agree::agree:

That huddy McManus is another one who could and probably will be out the door with Boyd...

hibees59
05-12-2010, 03:46 PM
I don't think Boyd wanted to go in the first place, but Wattie wanted rid of him, and for that reason I don't see the huns taking him back as long as Wattie's in charge.

MWHIBBIES
05-12-2010, 04:39 PM
If boyd is failing in the championship and fletcher is doing well in the prem surely levein cant justify picking boyd over fletcher anymore.

Part/Time Supporter
06-12-2010, 10:51 AM

How do you explain Charlie Adam then? He doesn't really fit well with your theory.

The Silver Fox
06-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Boyd has only been in Championship a short while. Even Barry Ferguson in his first spell in England gave it a better shot that a few short months. To want out so soon smacks of a lack of ambition.

One thing for sure is that Rangers would take him back in a flash if there is enough money. If Boyd really is that keen he can return on £9000 a week. At that he would still be overpaid for his ability. Still amazes me how he scores (or used to score) so many goals.

Phil D. Rolls
06-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Boyd has only been in Championship a short while. Even Barry Ferguson in his first spell in England gave it a better shot that a few short months. To want out so soon smacks of a lack of ambition.

One thing for sure is that Rangers would take him back in a flash if there is enough money. If Boyd really is that keen he can return on £9000 a week. At that he would still be overpaid for his ability. Still amazes me how he scores (or used to score) so many goals.

By the sound of things, it'll take three months to get him fit. Also, what affect would his return have on the dressing room. They'd be insane to re-sign him.

PISTOL1875
06-12-2010, 01:59 PM
How do you explain Charlie Adam then? He doesn't really fit well with your theory.

Charlie Adam has shown this season what he is.. A far cry from being an average player..

Haymaker
08-12-2010, 01:36 AM
Robbie Keane did it a few years ago when he joined liverpool from spurs and then went back in january so im sure it must have changed.

IIRC you can be registered for two teams in one year so RK going from spurs to pool and back again wasnt a problem.