PDA

View Full Version : As there's no game this weekend...

Keith_M
03-12-2010, 10:19 AM
...what are everybody's plans for filling in the time?

Here's mine.

I'll be getting my old subbuteo set out of the loft and setting it up in the spare room. I plan to sit in front of it booing for 80 mins (well, who stays the whole game?). One of the players will spent the whole time lying on it's side, so I can scream "get up Nish, ya Huddie"

The DVD player will be on with a loop of One Foot In The Grave DVDs to get the genuine miserable experience of the old b*ggers that sit just along from me.

I'll pay the missus exorbitant amounts for p*ss poor coffee after 40 mins then trudge through the living room at 4:40 and vow to never go back, after throwing my scarf out of the open window (left open to experience the kind of cold felt last Saturday).

Steve20
03-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Football Manager on the computer for the early part of the day, then head out to the pub late afternoon.

soproni1
03-12-2010, 10:32 AM
Im goin up to Cairngorm to ski (badly) and pay my mates to shout "Get up ya huddy" at me each and every time i fall over. Then (apparently) i will know how it feels each time Nish gets the same treatment!!

NAE NOOKIE
03-12-2010, 11:04 AM
I am happy the game is off. Coz at the moment I am off work with Acute viral conjunctivitis and so wouldn't have been able to go to ER. 1 ) coz I can hardly see if the sun shines and 2 ) coz its highly infectious and I wouldn't have wanted to give it to everybody I car share with.

Apart from that I am going to drive about in the snow for an hour until I find a cafe where they charge £5 for a small pie and beef drink and then come home and put on one of my favourite films. Probably the Wicker Man I think, which I will really look forward to until I find out that what I am actually getting to watch is the truly terrible re-make with Nicholas Cage.

I will get my partner to walk across my line of vision every 5 minutes. Get some mates up to sit behind me and go on and on about how crap the film is and not smoke a fag until half way through the film at which time I will go down to the bog for a puff. I will then drive about for another hour.

But then who would want to spend a Saturday like that ?

Saorsa
03-12-2010, 11:19 AM

Here's mine.

I'll be getting my old subbuteo set out of the loft and setting it up in the spare room. I plan to sit in front of it booing for 80 mins (well, who stays the whole game?). One of the players will spent the whole time lying on it's side, so I can scream "get up Nish, ya Huddie"

The DVD player will be on with a loop of One Foot In The Grave DVDs to get the genuine miserable experience of the old b*ggers that sit just along from me.

I'll pay the missus exorbitant amounts for p*ss poor coffee after 40 mins then trudge through the living room at 4:40 and vow to never go back, after throwing my scarf out of the open window (left open to experience the kind of cold felt last Saturday).:cool2:

Mikey
03-12-2010, 11:25 AM
As there's no game this weekend we'll all be saving a fortune on petrol, bus fares, pies, programmes, beer, fags, etc you'll be able to spare a fiver towards Kicks For Kids......

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?198639-***Kicks-For-Kids-Half-Season-Tickets-3-Tickets-Bought***

:cb

Future17
03-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Im goin up to Cairngorm to ski (badly) and pay my mates to shout "Get up ya huddy" at me each and every time i fall over. Then (apparently) i will know how it feels each time Nish gets the same treatment!!

Surely your mates would have to pay you for this to truly replicate the Easter Road scenario?

7Hero
03-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Play at the world of footbal, great idea:thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
03-12-2010, 02:23 PM
A big romantic sex day. Every which way but lose on the old east stand seat. Always insatiable on Saturdays without football.

Groathillgrump
03-12-2010, 02:24 PM

Here's mine.

I'll pay the missus exorbitant amounts for p*ss poor coffee after 40 mins then trudge through the living room at 4:40 and vow to never go back, after throwing my scarf out of the open window (left open to experience the kind of cold felt last Saturday).

That sounds like the authentic Easter Road experience to me - enjoy! :greengrin

Johnny_Leith
03-12-2010, 07:28 PM
I'll probably go throw some puppies in a lake, maybe put a cat in the bin. Or could go watch the over rated Premiership, claim to support one of the teams but never go to the games or know any of the players then come onto a Hibs forum and post about them.

Hibercelona
03-12-2010, 07:35 PM
As there's no game this weekend we'll all be saving a fortune on petrol, bus fares, pies, programmes, beer, fags, etc you'll be able to spare a fiver towards Kicks For Kids......

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?198639-***Kicks-For-Kids-Half-Season-Tickets-3-Tickets-Bought***

:cb

:tsk tsk:

Dont these kids suffer enough as it is? :bitchy:

The last thing they need is the added pressure of adding the hibees into their lives. :greengrin

As for my weekend, don't know really. A weekend without football is a weekend without anything... :bitchy:

Billy
03-12-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm off to the ice hockey at Murrayfield this weekend. A double header against the Belfast Capitals.:greengrin

nonshinyfinish
03-12-2010, 07:37 PM
A big romantic sex day. Every which way but lose on the old east stand seat. Always insatiable on Saturdays without football.

:hilarious

Elephant Stone
03-12-2010, 08:18 PM

Here's mine.

:thumbsup: :top marks

Sioux
03-12-2010, 09:43 PM
We should get down to ER and build some Hibby snowmen :greengrin