PDA

View Full Version : David Murphy

seanraff07
01-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Just came on for Birmingham.. has he been injured all season olr has he just not been getting a look-in?

A loan move till the end of the season may be worth a shout CC.:agree:

jackhfc
01-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Hope he comes back :pray:, especially as it looks like Grounds is away back to Borough :rolleyes:

seanraff07
01-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Hope he comes back :pray:, especially as it looks like Grounds is away back to Borough :rolleyes:

Good point, makes it even more appropriate!

Lofarl
01-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Its all kicking off bigtime between Birningham and villa fans

seanraff07
01-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Its all kicking off bigtime between Birningham and villa fans

Yep, and people think a few flares on the pitch in the Edinburgh Derby is chaos.. just take a look at them.. mayhem!

jackhfc
01-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Yep, and people think a few flares on the pitch in the Edinburgh Derby is chaos.. just take a look at them.. mayhem!

Must watch the repeat of this game later :hmmm:

Not a bad draw aswell :greengrin

West Ham to win :violin:

Lmc2105
01-12-2010, 09:06 PM

What an advert for England's world cup bid!!!

proves they are just a bunch of thugs FIFA give it to Spain/Portugal

jackhfc
01-12-2010, 09:08 PM
What an advert for England's world cup bid!!!

proves they are just a bunch of thugs FIFA give it to Spain/Portugal

Has it not already been decided, just not announced yet?:confused:

Lmc2105
01-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Has it not already been decided, just not announced yet?:confused:

nope it's tomorrow ...

steviecarnie
01-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Must watch the repeat of this game later :hmmm:

Not a bad draw aswell :greengrin

West Ham to win :violin:

sky wont show it in the replays. not with the WC vote tomorrow, well and truely be swept under the carpet

Hibee Daz
01-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Murphy as well as Ivan now, as much as both where cracking players for us I would much rather CC built his own team. I believe that there would be far to much pressure on them both too perform for us as they did fist time round!

I think its time for a completely fresh approach and by that I mean players with no Hibs connections, I think its highly unlikely that these two will be back anyway, so lets look to the future rather than hoping to recapture the past.

.Sean.
01-12-2010, 09:23 PM
sky wont show it in the replays. not with the WC vote tomorrow, well and truely be swept under the carpet
What happened?

Lmc2105
01-12-2010, 09:32 PM
What happened?

the final whistle went and the Birmingham fans invaded the pitch ... went straight to the Villa fans and then all hell broke lose flares seats etc being thrown ..

just heard it's all over Russian Spanish and Portuguese TV :faf:

Quality

seanraff07
02-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Part of me wants the World Cup to be held in England so i could possibly try and get to a game or 2, but the other part of me doesn't want them to get it just cause it's England.:greengrin

Hibstrooper
02-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Part of me wants the World Cup to be held in England so i could possibly try and get to a game or 2, but the other part of me doesn't want them to get it just cause it's England.:greengrin

It is also however the UK economy and I'm sure Scotland would see some knock on impact so praying England get it :pray:

Miller33
02-12-2010, 12:39 PM
Just came on for Birmingham.. has he been injured all season olr has he just not been getting a look-in?

To answer your question, Murph has been out for a while with an injury and is the back up left back to Liam Ridgewell, absolutely no chance of him coming back to Easter Road anytime soon, unfortunately.

yekimevol
02-12-2010, 12:52 PM
murphy was the best left back ive scene as hibs. I would never say no but would prefer to see calum booth give a chance first and our own youth players instead of bring in other clubs i.e. grounds

Dashing Bob S
02-12-2010, 02:01 PM
It is also however the UK economy and I'm sure Scotland would see some knock on impact so praying England get it :pray:

:faf::faf::faf::top marks

Hibstrooper
02-12-2010, 04:01 PM
:faf::faf::faf::top marks

:confused:

You really think that Scotland would see no financial impact of England hosting the World Cup? Not that it matters now anyway!

Speedy
02-12-2010, 04:30 PM

A bit of both I think. He's been injured but don't think he's first choice.

Ed De Gramo
02-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Groundsy will be back at 'Boro in January so it makes sense to try for Murphy on loan :thumbsup:

Speedy
05-12-2010, 02:20 PM
He came on yesterday.

He'll struggle to take Ridgewell's place in the team but I doubt they'll get rid of him any time soon.

Danderhall Hibs
05-12-2010, 02:28 PM
He came on yesterday.

He'll struggle to take Ridgewell's place in the team but I doubt they'll get rid of him any time soon.

He had a beauty of a late tackle on Hutton, Hutton got up and stuck the head on him but never even got a yellow card for it.

blackpoolhibs
05-12-2010, 02:35 PM
He had a beauty of a late tackle on Hutton, Hutton got up and stuck the head on him but never even got a yellow card for it.

Nothing wrong with the tackle, apart from being a tad late.:agree: Typical hun reaction. :wink:

ScottB
05-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Murphy as well as Ivan now, as much as both where cracking players for us I would much rather CC built his own team. I believe that there would be far to much pressure on them both too perform for us as they did fist time round!

I think its time for a completely fresh approach and by that I mean players with no Hibs connections, I think its highly unlikely that these two will be back anyway, so lets look to the future rather than hoping to recapture the past.

Totally agree! Don't fancy this quest to rebuild Mowbray's team, as good as Murph and co where...

Danderhall Hibs
05-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Nothing wrong with the tackle, apart from being a tad late.:agree: Typical hun reaction. :wink:

:agree: Referee dealt with it in a Scottish referee style as well.

squire
05-12-2010, 03:12 PM
Typical hun reaction. :wink:

That's exactly what I shouted at my telly last night. 'Don't you treat my Murph like that, Hun!!' :notworthy:

3pm
05-12-2010, 03:45 PM
Murphy would have the beating of Hutton in a square-go.

frazeHFC
05-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Went mental at my tv when Hutton did that.

GIRUY you Hun :thumbsup: Murph involved in the goal :top marks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-ZZfEOzBPE

El Gubbz
05-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Went mental at my tv when Hutton did that.

GIRUY you Hun :thumbsup: Murph involved in the goal :top marks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-ZZfEOzBPE

I'm getting bored of 3-0 videos against that lot...

Lofarl
05-12-2010, 10:01 PM
I'm getting bored of 3-0 videos against that lot...

I could never tire of watching us pump them 3-0