PDA

View Full Version : The 6-2

hibsbollah
30-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Spent an enjoyable 90 mins watching the 6-2 video today as the snow fell outside:greengrin

Does anyone else think that John O Neill and Staurt Lovell were the unsung heroes of that game? Lovell in particular never gets mentioned these days but he was everywhere in the midfield that day. He let Latapy pull the strings, especially in the second half.

Col2
30-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Spent an enjoyable 90 mins watching the 6-2 video today as the snow fell outside:greengrin

Does anyone else think that John O Neill and Staurt Lovell were the unsung heroes of that game? Lovell in particular never gets mentioned these days but he was everywhere in the midfield that day. He let Latapy pull the strings, especially in the second half.

Does anyone know if you can get the game on DVD as all I can find is VHS video?!

hibsbollah
30-11-2010, 08:10 PM
Does anyone know if you can get the game on DVD as all I can find is VHS video?!

i have the DVD (i say 'video' even when its actually a DVD, its a generational thing):greengrin

marinello59
30-11-2010, 08:12 PM
i have the DVD (i say 'video' even when its actually a DVD, its a generational thing):greengrin
:agree:
I asked my son to turn down the record player yesterday meaning the CD player. He gave me a blank look and I felt myself age another ten years.

CropleyWasGod
30-11-2010, 08:17 PM

.... is that beside the lithographs depicting our Scottish Cup triumph?

Mibbes Aye
30-11-2010, 08:19 PM

I had a lot of time for both of those players, not just in that game.

Let's be honest though, it was Lyndon Andrews who underpinned that performance :greengrin

hibsbollah
30-11-2010, 08:38 PM
I had a lot of time for both of those players, not just in that game.

Let's be honest though, it was Lyndon Andrews who underpinned that performance :greengrin

:agree:1-0 down, Matty Jack goes off, Lyndon comes on, does nothing of note but we score 6 without reply with him on the pitch:top marks

Mibbes Aye
30-11-2010, 08:41 PM
:agree:1-0 down, Matty Jack goes off, Lyndon comes on, does nothing of note but we score 6 without reply with him on the pitch:top marks

When would-be experts disparage the notion of 'unseen work' by a Hibs player I just shake my head with a rueful smile and think of that game and Lyndon :thumbsup:

hibsbollah
30-11-2010, 08:46 PM

When would-be experts disparage the notion of 'unseen work' by a Hibs player I just shake my head with a rueful smile and think of that game and Lyndon :thumbsup:

Brian Kerr leaned all he knew about 'unseen work' from the neckless Lyndon:agree:

Mibbes Aye
30-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Brian Kerr leaned all he knew about 'unseen work' from the neckless Lyndon:agree:

It's true. He even exceeded Lyndon, in a Darth Vader/Obi-Wan style "Once I was the pupil, now I am the master" powerplay, by scoring a derby winner.

While remaining totally unseen......

hibsbollah
30-11-2010, 08:57 PM
I asked my son to turn down the record player yesterday meaning the CD player. He gave me a blank look and I felt myself age another ten years.

:agree: I also call a ipod playlist a 'mix tape':faf: