PDA

View Full Version : Singing Section Question.

Ritchie
30-11-2010, 01:00 PM
Me and two of my mates currently have ST's in the east in line with the half way line. Its pants.

we are going to the ticket office on saturday to ask if we can move our seats to up in the singing section so we can stand with the rest of the bams :wink:.

soooo, my question is.... what rows and seat numbers do people in the singing sections stand?

green&left
30-11-2010, 01:11 PM
If your already in the East just move up anyway. I havn't sat in my own seat all season, always just headed up there. Plenty space...

Ritchie
30-11-2010, 01:13 PM
If your already in the East just move up anyway. I havn't sat in my own seat all season, always just headed up there. Plenty space...

suppose.... but id prefer to have a guranteed seat up there for the big games.

Dunbar Hibee
30-11-2010, 01:15 PM
Im wanting to move from FF Lower to singing section also would like to know is this definitely free and am I actually able to do this?

Ritchie
30-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Im wanting to move from FF Lower to singing section also would like to know is this definitely free and am I actually able to do this?

i will be enquiring about it on saturday.

i will update you on my findings. :thumbsup:

RIP
30-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Me and two of my mates currently have ST's in the east in line with the half way line. Its pants.

we are going to the ticket office on saturday to ask if we can move our seats to up in the singing section so we can stand with the rest of the bams :wink:.

soooo, my question is.... what rows and seat numbers do people in the singing sections stand?

If you fancy joining Hibs12thMan I would suggest Section 43. We are trying to fill that Section from the back first 'cos that's where the noise echoes best

So Ritchie - go for rows EE to JJ - Seat nos 164 to 190

And you don't have to ask or go to the TO. Judith and team will do it over the phone on 0131 661 1875 as long as you have your reference nos

Oh - and there's nae bams :wink: - just auld guys, kids, lassies and lads that have fun and support the team

You are gonna be made welcome :thumbsup:

Mate - it wont be free - the FF lower benefits from cheaper prices due to the poor view

Ritchie
30-11-2010, 01:28 PM
If you fancy joining Hibs12thMan I would suggest Section 43. We are trying to fill that Section from the back first 'cos that's where the noise echoes best

And you don't have to ask or go to the TO. Judith and team will do it over the phone on 0131 661 1875 as long as you have your reference nos

Oh - and there's nae bams :wink: - just auld guys, kids, lassies and lads that have fun and support the team

i didnt mean it literally... i meant where its ok to stand and sing without getting looked at like you've just kicked a puppy!! :wink:

cheers for the info!! :thumbsup:

Jack
30-11-2010, 03:05 PM
Found this, not sure if the sections are right, maybe someone can confirm. :thumbsup:

Dunbar Hibee
30-11-2010, 03:58 PM

Cheers mate:thumbsup:

Dunbar Hibee
30-11-2010, 04:02 PM

Mate - it wont be free - the FF lower benefits from cheaper prices due to the poor view

Ah I see, how much do you think it would be roughly?

AndersonGGTTH
30-11-2010, 05:16 PM
the person that runs 12th man , try organising every one in the section with cheap green flags signs banners etc ??????????????????????

AndersonGGTTH
30-11-2010, 05:45 PM
anyoneknow the guy personally ?????????

Lofarl
30-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Well u can bring your own flag and banner if u wish. Maybe its something we can plan ahead to do for a few games coming up.

Right now I'd like to see us building up the numbers in there.

Lmc2105
30-11-2010, 06:13 PM

not just one guy mate,

few involved

Lmc2105
30-11-2010, 06:14 PM

I don't want you anywhere near me :grr:

:greengrin

AndersonGGTTH
30-11-2010, 06:16 PM
not just one guy mate,

few involved

i sort of guessed tht lol , i konw it never sounded like tht in the way i was writing mind:greengrin

Ritchie
30-11-2010, 06:16 PM
I don't want you anywhere near me :grr:

Liar!!

You'd LOVE that!!

I better by get stuck behind you though lanky puss :wink:

Lmc2105
30-11-2010, 06:21 PM
i sort of guessed tht lol , i konw it never sounded like tht in the way i was writing mind:greengrin

Register mate and you shall find out more :thumbsup:

Lmc2105
30-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Liar!!

You'd LOVE that!!

I better by get stuck behind you though lanky puss :wink:

I twould be my worst nightmare!!!:grr:

lanky puss haaa better than getting called Kyle :greengrin:thumbsup:

AndersonGGTTH
30-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Well u can bring your own flag and banner if u wish. Maybe its something we can plan ahead to do for a few games coming up.

Right now I'd like to see us building up the numbers in there.

i know but , well i dunno how to explain i know what i mean in my head :greengrin:wink:

Hibs12thMan
30-11-2010, 06:31 PM
the person that runs 12th man , try organising every one in the section with cheap green flags signs banners etc ??????????????????????

Hello! :thumbsup:

There are a few of us working away trying to get this together.

We are talking with a number of folk, could do with talking to more folk, about raising funds to take stuff like this forward. There may well be an event in the Hibs Club in the New Year, for example, to get the fundraising ball rolling. :agree: Unfortunately there are already folk who have let us down and we haven't even really started yet. :rolleyes:

One of us thought kids were expensive – when you buy a £1 ice cream all of a sudden it becomes a fiver, 3 kids and the wife and me of course and that's your fiver gone! :faf:

Now think buying 6,000+ flags :cool2:. Even if we were to buy and sell on none of us have an odd 20 grand rattling about that we could afford to lay out. Our intention is to raise enough to give them away! :greengrin

Donations are always welcome, there's a donate button on our site (http://www.hibs12thman.co.uk/).

And yes we all know each other personally as do a great many others and one of the guys is a gal. It’s no great secret who we are; some of us have our names and a big number 12 on our tops as we wander about the Hibs Club and at matches when its warm enough, also on our avatars and signatures here and the Bounce.

We post all the Hibs 12th Man stuff under that user name to keep personalities and any notion of cliques, factions or elites out of it :hide:. This is about all the Hibs support together as one. We’re very ordinary Hibs supporters, albeit a bit mad for taking it on. :idiot:

JA

AndersonGGTTH
30-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Hello! :thumbsup:

There are a few of us working away trying to get this together.

We are talking with a number of folk, could do with talking to more folk, about raising funds to take stuff like this forward. There may well be an event in the Hibs Club in the New Year, for example, to get the fundraising ball rolling. :agree: Unfortunately there are already folk who have let us down and we haven't even really started yet. :rolleyes:

One of us thought kids were expensive – when you buy a £1 ice cream all of a sudden it becomes a fiver, 3 kids and the wife and me of course and that's your fiver gone! :faf:

Now think buying 6,000+ flags :cool2:. Even if we were to buy and sell on none of us have an odd 20 grand rattling about that we could afford to lay out. Our intention is to raise enough to give them away! :greengrin

Donations are always welcome, there's a donate button on our site (http://www.hibs12thman.co.uk/).

And yes we all know each other personally as do a great many others and one of the guys is a gal. It’s no great secret who we are; some of us have our names and a big number 12 on our tops as we wander about the Hibs Club and at matches when its warm enough, also on our avatars and signatures here and the Bounce.

We post all the Hibs 12th Man stuff under that user name to keep personalities and any notion of cliques, factions or elites out of it :hide:. This is about all the Hibs support together as one. We’re very ordinary Hibs supporters, albeit a bit mad for taking it on. :idiot:

JA

you have put in it perspective for me and the banner is right behind me (12th man one row jj) and someone with 12th man on back of tops is right infront of me. thanks

AndersonGGTTH
30-11-2010, 06:40 PM
I twould be my worst nightmare!!!:grr:

lanky puss haaa better than getting called Kyle :greengrin:thumbsup:

my names kyle you radge :grr:lol

Chuck Rhoades
30-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Why not get everybody to bring all their flags and scarfs for the St Mirren game. Don't want the Supras showing us up after all! Could advertise it on here, facebook and the website?

I have 6 flags all stitched together which I shall bring on Saturday:thumbsup:

hibeeleicester
30-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Have you guys asked the club if they would help fund the flags? Im sure if you prove to them this is working and ask them nicely they will do what they can to help you guys!

AndersonGGTTH
30-11-2010, 06:48 PM
:top marks
Have you guys asked the club if they would help fund the flags? Im sure if you prove to them this is working and ask them nicely they will do what they can to help you guys!

Lmc2105
30-11-2010, 06:54 PM
my names kyle you radge :grr:lol

if you dini ken me mate yel no get the jokeee:wink:

AndersonGGTTH
30-11-2010, 06:58 PM
if you dini ken me mate yel no get the jokeee:wink:

kl bud:greengrin

Chuck Rhoades
30-11-2010, 07:01 PM
I would advise Hibs 12th Man to advertise and keep Hibeesbounce.com up to date. Alot of members there started the Capital Greens and would love to get involved in all this.

Hibs12thMan
30-11-2010, 07:19 PM
you have put in it perspective for me and the banner is right behind me (12th man one row jj) and someone with 12th man on back of tops is right infront of me. thanks

Say hello!

The Hibs 12th Man started as a result of a meeting with one of the Clubs directors. It was made absolutely clear the Club would not be spending money on us!

The reasons they gave were fairly good – if they gave money to us why should other supporters groups not expect the same? All Club monies are directed to provide the manager with funds for the product on the pitch.

Haven spoken with other supporters groups they have been told the same.

I would advise Hibs 12th Man to advertise and keep Hibeesbounce.com up to date. Alot of members there started the Capital Greens and would love to get involved in all this.

The posts that we put up here linking to the Hibs 12th Man site are also posted on the HibeesBounce. They are also posted on Facebook, Twitter and a few others whose names escape me, when we remember :blah:. Just as a wee note the Hibs 12th Man Facebook site attracts over 10,000 hits a month. However, apart from our own site Hibs.net and the HibeesBounce are our main places for raising awareness.

We have a Capital Green on board as one of the group.

We are all involved, we are all the Hibs 12th Man. :agree:

JA

McKenzie
30-11-2010, 07:52 PM
would love to be involved in this but due to playing on saturdays cannot make many games :boo hoo:

AndersonGGTTH
30-11-2010, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE=Hibs12thMan;2651216]Say hello!

The Hibs 12th Man started as a result of a meeting with one of the Clubs directors. It was made absolutely clear the Club would not be spending money on us!

The reasons they gave were fairly good – if they gave money to us why should other supporters groups not expect the same? All Club monies are directed to provide the manager with funds for the product on the pitch.

Haven spoken with other supporters groups they have been told the same.

The posts that we put up here linking to the Hibs 12th Man site are also posted on the HibeesBounce. They are also posted on Facebook, Twitter and a few others whose names escape me, when we remember :blah:. Just as a wee note the Hibs 12th Man Facebook site attracts over 10,000 hits a month. However, apart from our own site Hibs.net and the HibeesBounce are our main places for raising awareness.

We have a Capital Green on board as one of the group.

We are all involved, we are all the Hibs 12th Man. :agree:

JA
[/QUOTEbring merchandise next sat to sell i would buy a hibs 12th man top :greengrin:hnet:

seanraff07
30-11-2010, 08:07 PM
would love to be involved in this but due to playing on saturdays cannot make many games :boo hoo:

Tell yer Dad your packing it in for this.:wink:

AndersonGGTTH
30-11-2010, 08:09 PM

:top marks:scarf:

jackhfc
30-11-2010, 08:13 PM

Nah he loves his ***** team too much lol :wink:

OR he's a yam....:hmmm:

seanraff07
30-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Why not get everybody to bring all their flags and scarfs for the St Mirren game. Don't want the Supras showing us up after all! Could advertise it on here, facebook and the website?

I have 6 flags all stitched together which I shall bring on Saturday:thumbsup:

I like the sound of this actually.. if everyone brought scarfs then we could easily do SOL, you don't need the music for it just sing it without it, we done it really well at Blackpool during pre-season and it sounded great.:agree:

AndersonGGTTH
30-11-2010, 08:21 PM
I like the sound of this actually.. if everyone brought scarfs then we could easily do SOL, you don't need the music for it just sing it without it, we done it really well at Blackpool during pre-season and it sounded great.:agree:

didny half, like a said any chane of buying 12th man merchandise in stand??:confused:

seanraff07
30-11-2010, 08:24 PM
Nah he loves his ***** team too much lol :wink:

OR he's a yam....:hmmm:

At least i didn't go back into football as i was baring Hibs in mind.:greengrin

So glad i didn't go back into it, the 12th man makes it worthwhile going to games even if the team are playing pish..

Might be, isn't his Mum a Jambo? Could be a connection there.:wink:

seanraff07
30-11-2010, 08:27 PM
didny half, like a said any chane of buying 12th man merchandise in stand??:confused:

Couldn't tell you mate, i haven't seen any being sold around the ground before but i'm sure if you asked one of the main guys that run it they'd consider bringing 12th man merchandise with them if it was gonna get bought.:thumbsup:

AndersonGGTTH
30-11-2010, 08:31 PM
yeh suppose so mate , no harm in asking suppose but hopefully they see this and bring stuff . i want to help make this huge with-in hibs:hnet::thumbsup:

jackhfc
30-11-2010, 08:34 PM
At least i didn't go back into football as i was baring Hibs in mind.:greengrin

So glad i didn't go back into it, the 12th man makes it worthwhile going to games even if the team are playing pish..

Might be, isn't his Mum a Jambo? Could be a connection there.:wink:

If they moved games back to sundays like the good old days i'd maybe consider joining a team again, but untill that day comes, it's :notworthy:

Think his mum is a jambo actually:cool2:, perhaps he's just wating till his xmas presents are bought before quitting playing football and doing the lazy mans version:hmmm: lol

seanraff07
30-11-2010, 08:35 PM
yeh suppose so mate , no harm in asking suppose but hopefully they see this and bring stuff . i want to help make this huge with-in hibs:hnet::thumbsup:

Me also mate, I think your best to ask 325EasterRoad or Jack, think they are two of the main organisers of the Hibs 12th Man.:aok:

seanraff07
30-11-2010, 08:37 PM
If they moved games back to sundays like the good old days i'd maybe consider joining a team again, but untill that day comes, it's :notworthy:

Think his mum is a jambo actually:cool2:, perhaps he's just wating till his xmas presents are bought before quitting playing football and doing the lazy mans version:hmmm: lol

I'm exactly the same, Sunday League football when i'm older i think, and if Hibs are playing on a Sunday they'll be coming first.:agree:

He needs to get his priorities intact.:grr:

jackhfc
30-11-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm exactly the same, Sunday League football when i'm older i think, and if Hibs are playing on a Sunday they'll be coming first.:agree:

He needs to get his priorities intact.:grr:

Jack
30-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Me also mate, I think your best to ask 325EasterRoad or Jack, think they are two of the main organisers of the Hibs 12th Man.:aok:

Oh! Outed!! ;-)
Hibs 12th Man merchandise is only available through the website just now, look for the shop tab on the main page. Its done through a 3rd party, Shirtcity, the Hibs 12th Man gets a share of the profits.
My top is an official one bought in the club shop.

Lmc2105
30-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Oh! Outed!! ;-)
Hibs 12th Man merchandise is only available through the website just now, look for the shop tab on the main page. Its done through a 3rd party, Shirtcity, the Hibs 12th Man gets a share of the profits.
My top is an official one bought in the club shop.

Remember your new top Jack :thumbsup:

Jack
30-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Remember your new top Jack :thumbsup:

Didn't realise it was thermal! Thanks for the heads up El P.

RIP
30-11-2010, 09:59 PM

Trust me Sean - we are no the main organisers - just the oldest and fattest :greengrin

The whole point of Hibs12thMan is that it's meant to be built around activists i.e. what happens in the stands or on our site or on Facebook. You sing more than me and now put vids up - so that makes you an activist

It's a fans led thing - well that's just IMO

Mind you there's a lot of work in our website - that disnae run itself. There's a few folk involved there that deserve a big :thumbsup::notworthy:

Lmc2105
30-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Didn't realise it was thermal! Thanks for the heads up El P.

these t shirts are top notch mate!!

will text you about the Christmas arrangements tomorrow mate

El Presidenteeee :greengrin

McKenzie
01-12-2010, 07:24 AM
Right lads, im going on saturday, get to games when i can leave it out :wink: will have my flag for saturday jack:notworthy::hnet:

Thomson1875
01-12-2010, 07:37 AM
I think there should be a green day and try get everyone in the section and elsewhere to ware green, Also bring a scarf and try get SOL on the go :agree:.

AndersonGGTTH
01-12-2010, 07:41 AM
I think there should be a green day and try get everyone in the section and elsewhere to ware green, Also bring a scarf and try get SOL on the go .
:agree:

yeh organise litle dats and advertise weeks before the games

Hibs12thMan
01-12-2010, 08:50 AM
OK guys, remember that any cane you have with your flag must be 1 metre, or less, in length – any problems get their number / name and we’ll report them to the club. 1 metre is just a good size for leaving a hand grip if you get a 3’ x 6’ flag!

Read this Hibs 12th Man Flag Recommendation (under a fiver) (http://www.hibs12thman.co.uk/?paged=2) (scroll down a bit)

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

The Hibs 12th Man is about supporting the team on the pitch so recommends green and white flags please.

I don’t want to dampen your enthusiasm. Flag days / green days have been tried in the past and not been very successful. The club shop stuff for wearing in winter is generally black so that’s that! Lets leave green days for the better weather.

There was one flag last Saturday, you guys want to bring flags this Saturday and maybe as the weeks go on more and more will join in. A bit like the Singing Section started with a few and has now grown to a few hundred. Like the singing the Hibs 12th Man would like to flag waving become a normal part of the ‘show’ rather than a one off.

See you Saturday!

MacBean
01-12-2010, 09:10 AM
have to apologise to the hibs12thman team as i abandoned ship pretty early on due to health issues, by by jove you've done an amazing job!!

Saturday was brilliant you got the whole stand involved with the singing with your persistance and the atmosphere was 10x better than it has been for a long time outside a category A game.

the whole group are doing a great job and this has developed massively since the move began. Im still proud of the group even though i had to bail.

I have a flag that is 9 3' x 5' flags stitched together which i am willing to donate to the group. One that could be unvieled and perhaps passed up and down the singing section.

GGTTH

RIP
01-12-2010, 09:55 AM
have to apologise to the hibs12thman team as i abandoned ship pretty early on due to health issues, by by jove you've done an amazing job!!

Saturday was brilliant you got the whole stand involved with the singing with your persistance and the atmosphere was 10x better than it has been for a long time outside a category A game.

the whole group are doing a great job and this has developed massively since the move began. Im still proud of the group even though i had to bail.

I have a flag that is 9 3' x 5' flags stitched together which i am willing to donate to the group. One that could be unvieled and perhaps passed up and down the singing section.

GGTTH

Nae worries Paul - that was a serious health scare you had, glad your are back. You and John's East Stand Singing Section kicked this thing off so a big :thumbsup: to you guys.

However you could redeem yourself now by switching seats for the St Midden game and joining in with the Singing :greengrin Bring El Chrisso too and make it a family day

And bring your Multi - Flag. I'll buy some more rope and we will hang it up back alongside the Hibs12thMan banner
:flag:

seanraff07
01-12-2010, 10:21 AM
Trust me Sean - we are no the main organisers - just the oldest and fattest :greengrin

The whole point of Hibs12thMan is that it's meant to be built around activists i.e. what happens in the stands or on our site or on Facebook. You sing more than me and now put vids up - so that makes you an activist

It's a fans led thing - well that's just IMO

Mind you there's a lot of work in our website - that disnae run itself. There's a few folk involved there that deserve a big :thumbsup::notworthy:

Ah right, i get you now :thumbsup:

If people are going to bring flags/scarfs etc on Saturday then i'll bring my Hibs saltire. Me and my mate are hoping to stitch 4 flags together soon so it's just one big one and we'll take turns each of bringing it to games.:agree:

AndersonGGTTH
01-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Ah right, i get you now :thumbsup:

If people are going to bring flags/scarfs etc on Saturday then i'll bring my Hibs saltire. Me and my mate are hoping to stitch 4 flags together soon so it's just one big one and we'll take turns each of bringing it to games.:agree:

trying to purchase hibs waving flags ????????:confused:
do you normally get some gadge selling them out of the ground

NadeAteMyLunch!
01-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Ritchie, the guys that sit directly behind us will be delighted that me and u are moving. Cant believe I got told off for crunching my salt and vinegar squares too loudly lst Saturday! And when you pulled that Yorkie out ur pocket and snapped me a square off I thought that was it...

Ritchie
01-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Ritchie, the guys that sit directly behind us will be delighted that me and u are moving. Cant believe I got told off for crunching my salt and vinegar squares too loudly lst Saturday! And when you pulled that Yorkie out ur pocket and snapped me a square off I thought that was it...

:faf:

bring back the terracing!!! :agree:

Judas Iscariot
01-12-2010, 10:46 AM
:faf:

bring back the terracing!!! :agree:

To be fair, you sit about 10 rows behind me and you still manage to pìss me off :rolleyes::bitchy:

Ritchie
01-12-2010, 11:00 AM
To be fair, you sit about 10 rows behind me and you still manage to pìss me off :rolleyes::bitchy:

welt :agree:

seanraff07
01-12-2010, 11:07 AM
trying to purchase hibs waving flags ????????:confused:
do you normally get some gadge selling them out of the ground

You know where the church is? There's sometimes a guy with flags, scarfs etc. just after there beside Albion Road.

LancashireHibby
01-12-2010, 11:13 AM
You know where the church is? There's sometimes a guy with flags, scarfs etc. just after there beside Albion Road.

Usually a guy on Easter Road near the Hibs club as well, though I'm not sure if either of them sell 'waving' flags in addition to the scarves, hats and badges?

Chuck Rhoades
01-12-2010, 11:23 AM
Ill bring my flag which consists of 6 smaller ones stitched together!:notworthy:

seanraff07
01-12-2010, 11:23 AM
Usually a guy on Easter Road near the Hibs club as well, though I'm not sure if either of them sell 'waving' flags in addition to the scarves, hats and badges?

Not sure i haven't actually looked, i've only saw surfing flags hanging on the wall and scarfs.

AndersonGGTTH
01-12-2010, 11:33 AM
thakns i amlooking for a flag with a pole tho. to keep the greeen flag flying highhhhhhhhhhhh so .. . . ..

LancashireHibby
01-12-2010, 11:36 AM
thakns i amlooking for a flag with a pole tho. to keep the greeen flag flying highhhhhhhhhhhh so .. . . ..

Buy the flag separate and get some garden cane from B&Q.

AndersonGGTTH
01-12-2010, 11:38 AM
:wink:
Buy the flag separate and get some garden cane from B&Q.

it need the hole though for the cane:wink:

LancashireHibby
01-12-2010, 11:44 AM
:wink:

it need the hole though for the cane:wink:

The flag will probably have an extra amount of fabric on the left hand side for you to slide the cane in to.

jackhfc
01-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Right lads, im going on saturday, get to games when i can leave it out :wink: will have my flag for saturday jack:notworthy::hnet:

Woo:thumbsup:, no doubt you'll get scotts ticket lol :greengrin

RIP
01-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Ill bring my flag which consists of 6 smaller ones stitched together!:notworthy:

Ross - what length in total - is it suitable for hanging up the back beside the banner?

Chuck Rhoades
01-12-2010, 12:00 PM
Ross - what length in total - is it suitable for hanging up the back beside the banner?

Probably about 8ft by 6ft. Hanging it at the back is sound with me!

Judas Iscariot
01-12-2010, 12:15 PM
welt :agree:

You ARE annoying though :agree: