PDA

View Full Version : An invitation to the Hibs support

Hibs12thMan
29-11-2010, 01:04 PM
But firstly a huge thanks for all the fantastic things that have been written about the Singing Section on the Hibs forums and it was great to hear all the chat about the singers / chanters in the pubs afterwards.

Many have said they'd like to move to the Singing Section … sometime in future.

The Hibs 12th Man would like you to come and join the Singing Section now.

Its free more ... (http://www.hibs12thman.co.uk/)

Sammy7nil
29-11-2010, 01:09 PM
But firstly a huge thanks for all the fantastic things that have been written about the Singing Section on the Hibs forums and it was great to hear all the chat about the singers / chanters in the pubs afterwards.

Many have said they'd like to move to the Singing Section … sometime in future.

The Hibs 12th Man would like you to come and join the Singing Section now.

Its free more ... (http://www.hibs12thman.co.uk/)

Great stuff well done keep up the good work.
Just a wee bit of a concern about some of the songs people have heard Mercer and his wife, I really hope the sensible guys will not go along with this and stamp it out.

That aside the atmosphere watch much better well done to all concerned.

blackpoolhibs
29-11-2010, 01:19 PM
2 more coming this week. :thumbsup:

Joe Baker II
29-11-2010, 02:56 PM
Just a wee bit of a concern about some of the songs people have heard Mercer and his wife, I really hope the sensible guys will not go along with this and stamp it out.

Do not know what was said about his wife, but Wallace Mercer IS a legiitmate target for abuse.

Jack
29-11-2010, 03:50 PM

TBH I haven't heard the Singing Section sing it but there's a few nearby that do.

Dunbar Hibee
29-11-2010, 06:34 PM
So I could get my season ticket moved from the Famous Five to the singing section for free??

Sammy7nil
29-11-2010, 06:35 PM
So I could get my season ticket moved from the Famous Five to the singing section for free??

YES just ask at the ticket office

seanraff07
29-11-2010, 06:46 PM

Yep i moved there without any bother, just go to the ticket office 20 mins before Saturday's game and they should give you a ST card with your new seats on it.:agree:

Dunbar Hibee
29-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Yep i moved there without any bother, just go to the ticket office 20 mins before Saturday's game and they should give you a ST card with your new seats on it.:agree:

Quality :thumbsup: A bit daft from Hibs doing it for free though !

seanraff07
29-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Quality :thumbsup: A bit daft from Hibs doing it for free though !

Good for us but.. and makes it easy enough to increase the numbers in the Singing Section.:agree:

The Harp
29-11-2010, 07:25 PM
Our topic of conversation in the pub after the game was about the performance, not of the players, but of the Singing Section. :top marks I've contributed on another thread about this - but I'll say it again! You guys were the only thing worth remembering about Saturday's game. Well done to all concerned. Keep it up guys!
If I was just wee bit younger I'd be in there wi' you lot. :thumbsup:

Keith_M
29-11-2010, 07:34 PM

YES just ask at the ticket office

Are you sure that's correct? Normally if you move to a more expensive seat you have to pay the difference. I moved from FF to West stand last season and had to pay extra for upgrading.

RIP
29-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Are you sure that's correct? Normally if you move to a more expensive seat you have to pay the difference. I moved from FF to West stand last season and had to pay extra for upgrading.

I think that's right Keith but it's only dearer if a family group are in FF lower - it's same price from FF upper to East Family

RIP
29-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Our topic of conversation in the pub after the game was about the performance, not of the players, but of the Singing Section. :top marks I've contributed on another thread about this - but I'll say it again! You guys were the only thing worth remembering about Saturday's game. Well done to all concerned. Keep it up guys!

The three of us who sit in the Singing Section went to our first game in the early Sixties.

We sung then and we still sing now

Come and join us for a match

Codheed
29-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Hoping to get up for Saturday's match ( weather permitting ) -like the sound of this singing section - will I just be able to buy a ticket on the day ?, and if so which part of the East Stand should I ask for , or will the ticket office know what I'm on about ?

woody47
29-11-2010, 09:17 PM

Doesn't matter how old you are. I am certainly no spring chicken but I'm right there in the thick of it :thumbsup:

Jack
29-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Hoping to get up for Saturday's match ( weather permitting ) -like the sound of this singing section - will I just be able to buy a ticket on the day ?, and if so which part of the East Stand should I ask for , or will the ticket office know what I'm on about ?

The TO will know what you're on about. They will show you a plan with the singing section shaded.
The is also a pay at the gate with singing section marked - or at least there has been.

RIP
29-11-2010, 11:41 PM
which part of the East Stand should I ask for , or will the ticket office know what I'm on about ?

The TO will know what you're on about. They will show you a plan with the singing section shaded.

At the Ticket Office they used to have Sections 42 to 45 shaded. However that gave us over a thousand seats which made us too spread out

So after a couple of home games, we refocused the Hibs12thMan presence in Section 43. If you want to be in the thick of it - ask for Section 43 - seats 164 to 190 - top ten or fifteen rows

Other adjacent areas join in - but Section43's where most of the singers are stood :thumbsup:

Codheed
30-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Great , thanks for the info , just need to keep fingers crossed for the weather now .