PDA

View Full Version : Sinky - The wee Hertz Postie Radge

Ants
28-11-2010, 10:47 PM
For all of the West of Edinburgh fans, the wee Hearts supporter Sinky, has sadly passed away today.

His heart was ALL hearts, he liked to wind us up, he often succeded.
He did not care about life, only Hearts (we are exactly the same only a different team).

He often instigated a scenario, but always left unscathed, that was him... wee man scenario.

Sinky was old school supporting and a good guy.

Toaods
28-11-2010, 11:10 PM
did he work at Cultins depot?

I know a couple of Yams who were going on about this great Hearts supporter, etc... sure that was the name he called him. I've never never heard of him as expected but I work near there and have seen a wee guy heading into the depot, purpley face so obviously not in good health but always chirping away to other posties heading in the opposite direction.

sound like the same wee guy?

BigKev
28-11-2010, 11:36 PM

I know a couple of Yams who were going on about this greta Hearts supporter, etc... sure that was the name he called him. never heard of him as expected but I work near there and have seen a wee guy heading into the depot, purpley face so obviously not in good health but always chirping away to other posties heading in the opposite direction.

sound like the same wee guy?

I used to do some work for Calum who was his best mate - he'll be gutted.

Didn't know Sinky but he was a true Jambo and had a horrible disease which he fought bravely to the end.

RIP.

MSK
29-11-2010, 03:45 AM

I know a couple of Yams who were going on about this great Hearts supporter, etc... sure that was the name he called him. I've never never heard of him as expected but I work near there and have seen a wee guy heading into the depot, purpley face so obviously not in good health but always chirping away to other posties heading in the opposite direction.
sound like the same wee guy?I knew a wee jambo wi a purpley face who used tae drink in the Wheatsheaf in Balgreen, wonder if that was the lad ..in fact there was a bit in the EEN about Sinky last week i think ..

Toaods
29-11-2010, 08:35 AM
I knew a wee jambo wi a purpley face who used tae drink in the Wheatsheaf in Balgreen, wonder if that was the lad ..in fact there was a bit in the EEN about Sinky last week i think ..

Think it must be same wee guy.

Cod Boy
29-11-2010, 08:59 AM
sinky did work at cutlins road. He sadly passed away early sunday morning he was a great wee guy lived life to the full and will be sadly missed by all who knew and worked with him RIP wee man

Matty_Jack04
29-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Sinky was a great wee guy, a plessure to have met him on the occasions i did.

R.I.P wee man

The Harp
29-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Didn't know Sinky but saw the article about him in the Evening News.
He was clearly obsessed wi' the Yams and verbally slagged the Hibs whenever possible. I suspect this was the reason he was held in such high esteem by his fellow Yams. Always sad to hear of someone losing their battle with illness at a young age.
Condolences to his family and friends.
RIP

cam75
29-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Thoughts to his family and friends

bobbyhibs1983
29-11-2010, 11:52 AM

yep, As gooner said he worked at the sighthill cultins road
was a great wee guy always giving me it tight bout being a hibees bas.

total gent though except being a yam.

he had these dot martins boots bright red and a blue pair,why did he ever wear them i ll never know .But a good guy and a laugh though,will be sadly missed