PDA

View Full Version : Right I'll start

Mark79
28-11-2010, 09:09 PM
It's snowing bad in lasswade here. Any chance the next home game will be off?

I'm_cabbaged
28-11-2010, 09:13 PM
It's snowing bad in lasswade here. Any chance the next home game will be off?

We need reports and photos from the ground and surrounding areas!!!! :grr:

Oh aye, and fae Paisley aswell, is it safe for St. Midden fans to travel?

:greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
28-11-2010, 10:34 PM

All of the hot air coming out of Glasgow just now should keep the Paisley - Edinburgh routes well clear.

:wink:

McKenzie
29-11-2010, 06:53 AM
all schools in edinurgh, midlothian and fife are closed :greengrin

TornadoHibby
29-11-2010, 06:56 AM

Anyone know the Lothian Buses situation right now in the West of Edinburgh into Central areas? :confused:

Can't get any current information from the Lothian Buses web site - it was prepared at midnight last night and there's been loads of snow since then! :agree:

HIBERNIAN-0762
29-11-2010, 06:56 AM

Where is edinurgh?

:bitchy:

Hibs Class
29-11-2010, 07:37 AM
Anyone know the Lothian Buses situation right now in the West of Edinburgh into Central areas? :confused:

Can't get any current information from the Lothian Buses web site - it was prepared at midnight last night and there's been loads of snow since then! :agree:

26 was running this morning - I got mine in and there was another in front, also a 31. Saw a few buses heading opposite direction to the terminus. I couldn't get the bus tracker to work either.

GloryGlory
29-11-2010, 08:00 AM
Left home earlier than usual this morning to get 34 or 35 to Sighthill. Waste of time as several buses didn't turn up. Eventually got a 35 about an hour later. Roads very bad and snow at Sighthill is lying about a foot deep - pavements almost unpassable. Very few people seem to have made it into work.

Can't get on Lothian Buses website at all - will have to chance it tonight getting home.

TornadoHibby
29-11-2010, 08:40 AM
26 was running this morning - I got mine in and there was another in front, also a 31. Saw a few buses heading opposite direction to the terminus. I couldn't get the bus tracker to work either.

Thanks mate! Got a 31 around 8.55am so not so bad! Road and pavement conditions locally out here absolutely horrendous though! Well done everyone who made the effort to get into work today! :wink:

greenlex
03-12-2010, 04:45 AM

are you and the thread starter feeling like a couple of plums yet? :)