PDA

View Full Version : Substitutions today?

Cameron1875
27-11-2010, 06:09 PM
I would agree with nish being subbed but miller and murray being subbed for wotherspoon and stevenson were pretty strange. Seemed like it was just change for changes sake and a little annoying cause miller was having a decent 5-10 minutes before he was taken off.
Thoughts?:hnet:

Barney McGrew
27-11-2010, 06:20 PM
Nid's knee in those kind of temperatures won't stand 90 mintues

RickyS
27-11-2010, 06:31 PM
Murray must have been injured as he was our best player. Miller was having a lack of confidence day and I kind of thought when he was hooked that it might shake him up a bit cos I do rate him. Nish doesn't count because he's insignificant apart from the fact that I can't stand the sight of him in a Hibs shirt.

me neither and he should have been embarrassed to be replaced by a 19 yr old centre half and have him contribute more to the game. but cheering him being replaced is not the way to get his confidence back

Twa Cairpets
27-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Murray must have been injured as he was our best player. Miller was having a lack of confidence day and I kind of thought when he was hooked that it might shake him up a bit cos I do rate him. Nish doesn't count because he's insignificant apart from the fact that I can't stand the sight of him in a Hibs shirt.

I think Murray went off because the shape changed to a 4-3-3 which didnt allow for a player in that holding role. He did have a good game though.

GreenCastle
27-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Bamba looked pissed when he saw Murray was going off - throwing his hands up in the air...

RickyS
27-11-2010, 06:43 PM
What? What's he going to do when he's got his confidence back? He's awful.. I can't think of one single redeeming feature. Even the way he walks annoys me!

i aint a Nish fan - far from it. I don't think he is worthy of the jersey. but personally I don't like booin our own player. just my opinion likes

Keith_M
27-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Nid's was a strange one, I'd like to hear the explanation for it. How Rankin stayed on for 90 mins is beyond me.

Nish? How woeful was that guy today? :bitchy:

ronaldo7
27-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Brown and Grounds distibution today were abysmal.

Bamba and Dickoh done ok.

Midfield was evened out by St J's

Nish was terrible. Stephens done more in the first 5 minutes on the park than Colin did all game.

The ref done well:rolleyes:

skipster7
27-11-2010, 06:52 PM
i aint a Nish fan - far from it. I don't think he is worthy of the jersey. but personally I don't like booin our own player. just my opinion likes
:top marksi along with others shouted ffs nish when he kept falling over/losing the ball but sat in silence when he was subbed.some folk must think booing our only avaliable striker will somehow benefit the team.:bitchy:

ScottB
27-11-2010, 07:01 PM
I'd love to know what constantly booing our only fit striker aims to achieve?

sahib
27-11-2010, 07:04 PM
I'd love to know what constantly booing our only fit striker aims to achieve?

Is he fit for purpose?

down-the-slope
27-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Nid's knee in those kind of temperatures won't stand 90 mintues

5 mins before he was subbed when he chased a defensive ball back into our LB area I said he was 'blowing out his backside' and wouldn't last (he has been like this in most games since his injury) better he is replaced having given a good shift than making errors late on / breaking down. Miller was also losing his battle in midfield having done OK..so changes were needed..

10 in midfield with 2 teams playing defensive 4-5-1's most of the game was always going to make it scrappy at times in there..

The positive...we never looked like losing

tamig
27-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Thought the fans reaction to Nish going off today was way OTT - each to their own though - but not the way I like to back my team.

In saying that, thought young Stephens was a revelation up front. Maybe Calderwood has seen something in him and is trying to convert him. A positive move imo based on that showing today. Well done young David.