PDA

View Full Version : "Colin Calderwood's green and white army"

Hibs Class
27-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Well done today in the East - loved the way this song went on for about ten minutes in the first half. Most entertaining part of the day.

bigstu
27-11-2010, 05:54 PM
great display from the singing section 1st half! thats how a game at ER should be like! Pity the team weren't upto it

Davy Mac
27-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Well done today in the East - loved the way this song went on for about ten minutes in the first half. Most entertaining part of the day.

:thumbsup:

Absolutely, it fairly warmed the cockles, reminded of that guy in the east who used to sing "Russell Latapy, Russell, Russell latapy"..............

MSK
27-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Listened on the tranny ..plenty noise guys in what sounded a dour game ..well done ..superb effort ..:top marks

blackpoolhibs
27-11-2010, 06:10 PM
Just seen it on Alba, well done. :top marks You lads sounded great all game. :top marks

woody47
27-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Must admit my arms were b;00dy sore after clapping for what seems ages along with the singing. :greengrin Only way to keep warm today as the football certainly didn't give us anything to warm us up.

GreenCastle
27-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Singing section were good - well done - most entertaining thing on show today :thumbsup::agree:

If only we can get a good team on the pitch so more want to join in! :grr:

ronaldo7
27-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Well done guys....It even spread to the west:agree:

Davy Mac
27-11-2010, 06:25 PM

My laddie and I were at Old Trafford for a CL game and the visiting turkish fans sang to eath other i.e. half of them would sing one part and the other half responded - do you think it might catch on from the Easties to the Westies :greengrin

RickyS
27-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Singing section were good - well done - most entertaining thing on show today :thumbsup::agree:

:top marks

tomhorn
27-11-2010, 06:42 PM
I've never heard a song go on so long - it was brilliant. Defo the highlight of today. Got to admire the effort considering the game was so poor.

sahib
27-11-2010, 06:46 PM
I've never heard a song go on so long - it was brilliant. Defo the highlight of today. Got to admire the effort considering the game was so poor.

The fact that there were no distractions on the pitch, probably, helped keep the singers focused.

DaveF
27-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Good effort from the singers in the east .Same again next week please :agree:

col02
27-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Excellent effort by the singing section today and even had a few punters in the West clapping away too.

down-the-slope
27-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Excellent effort by the singing section today and even had a few punters in the West clapping away too.

:agree: I put my prawn sandwiches down and joined in for a while....

frazeHFC
27-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Fantastic today, well done lads :thumbsup:

Brightens up a rather dull game, i couldn't believe how long it went on for, anyone timed it on Alba? :greengrin Loved how it went slightly quiet (just 12th man section) then really loud (whole stand), and had this pattern throughout.

Same every week lads :notworthy:

blackpoolhibs
27-11-2010, 07:31 PM
We are going to move along next week, and join in with the fun. :top marks

seanraff07
27-11-2010, 07:39 PM
It was brilliant, it started to die off after a few mins and i thought that would be it but then it would get louder again, i'd lost my voice for the rest of the game but that's what it's all about.:greengrin

Well done lads :top marks

seanraff07
27-11-2010, 07:40 PM

The busier the singing section gets the better.:thumbsup:

hibeedonald
27-11-2010, 07:41 PM
when we beat queen of the south something similar happened, the whole stand was bouncing at their ground (parlmerston?)

BroxburnHibee
27-11-2010, 07:43 PM
The fact that there were no distractions on the pitch, probably, helped keep the singers focused.

Even when there was distractions they kept it going - superb. :thumbsup:

Removed
27-11-2010, 07:44 PM
It was brilliant, it started to die off after a few mins and i thought that would be it but then it would get louder again, i'd lost my voice for the rest of the game but that's what it's all about.:greengrin

Well done lads :top marks

:agree: :thumbsup:

Riordans Boots
27-11-2010, 07:44 PM

Aye it did - and I was singing too :singing: Colin Calderwoods Green and White Army :thumbsup:

Bryson
27-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Great effort today, keep it up :agree:

BroxburnHibee
27-11-2010, 07:50 PM
!!! Pedant Alert !!!

Was it not just "Calderwood's - Green & White Army" :singing:

Bryson
27-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Was OK as a one-off but wouldn't like it to become a regular thing. After a minute or so it becomes meaningless. Remember when Chelsea did that thing for almost a whole game every game?
:yawn:

hibsfan
27-11-2010, 07:51 PM
yep - well done today boys - and was glad to see (a few) of the boys joining in with me in the Main stand... it's a first.

I am taking the lad to his first game next weekend as a teenager and have always promised to take him to the East from his 13th bday!

So, before the game today we changed our seats over to the singing section starting from next weekend - no charge no problem:thumbsup:

So boys - make it a good one for him, despite today's performance on the pitch.

Just an idea.... why not let us take out the top row of seats in the singing section and replace them with drums... could be incredible if like today!:notworthy:

Riordans Boots
27-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Was OK as a one-off but wouldn't like it to become a regular thing. After a minute or so it becomes meaningless. Remember when Chelsea did that thing for almost a whole game every game?

You serious :confused:

It was the most entertaining part of being at Easter Road today :agree:

Christ, even the Saints fans were singing along to Neil Lennon he's a W****r :greengrin

Removed
27-11-2010, 07:52 PM
!!! Pedant Alert !!!

:greengrin

down-the-slope
27-11-2010, 07:54 PM
!!! Pedant Alert !!!

I was singing 'Calderwoods - Freezing Army' - fitted well and seemed so much more appropriate :greengrin

Removed
27-11-2010, 07:55 PM

Even I'll give you a :yawn: and that's from one of the middle aged fogeys who moaned after Inverness

The Harp
27-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Take a bow all you guys who make up the singing section - your performance today was SUPERB!!! In my 59 years of watching Hibs home and away (mainly home these days) your "Colin Calderwood's Green & White Army" was without a doubt the longest prolonged chant from a Hibs support I've ever heard. :thumbsup:
In time to come I'd imagine your non-stop chanting will be the only thing remembered from this game. Keep up the good work guys! :top marks

GreenCastle
27-11-2010, 09:03 PM

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

marinello59
27-11-2010, 09:39 PM
After the first couple of minutes I did think enough was enough. But then it really started to grow on me. A few tried to get it going in the West and I did shake my tartan rug for a couple of minutes. :greengrin
Well done to the singing section guys, they are making a difference. My wee lad wants to move over there now.:thumbsup:

bighairyfaeleith
27-11-2010, 09:55 PM

Impressive if you heard it in NY:greengrin

hibsfan
27-11-2010, 09:57 PM
as i said earlier - taking my kid to his first east stand game next weekend - just shown him a video of the singing section from today off my mobile... he is SO excited for next saturday...must admit I am too a little bit!

MAKE IT A GOOD ONE FOR US!

seanraff07
27-11-2010, 10:01 PM
as i said earlier - taking my kid to his first east stand game next weekend - just shown him a video of the singing section from today off my mobile... he is SO excited for next saturday...must admit I am too a little bit!

MAKE IT A GOOD ONE FOR US!

Can you post the video up mate?

I took a few videos today but i'm having difficulties getting them up, think my iPod is a bit dodgy!

Dashing Bob S
27-11-2010, 10:01 PM
I think those chaps are doing a wonderful job with the singing section. ER has been a depressing tomb full of miserable barstewards for too long. Let's get along and enjoy our day out, irrespective of what happens on the pitch. It just might encourage the players more.

greenlex
27-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Excellent Guys. We need a drummer.:agree:

woody47
27-11-2010, 10:12 PM
You've missed my point. The singing's great in general. It's the singing the G@W army thing non stop for hours I'm talking about. After a minute it loses it's effect,is irritating and meaningless.. Just like the thing Chelsea used to do.. Maybe they still do and I haven't heard it recently.

So what repertoire do you suggest? Have you got enough different songs for us to sing for 90 minutes?
I really can't believe we have someone moaning about some of us trying to inject a bit of atmosphere into the ground. Would you rather have silence? :grr:
From the comments on here so far it looks like most people enjoyed it. As for us in the east, we wanted to keep warm and have a bit of fun so where is the problem? You just can't please some people.
Just a wee question for you - How many songs did you start today?

blackpoolhibs
27-11-2010, 10:13 PM
Excellent Guys. We need a drummer.:agree:

I agree, although there seems to be a lot who don't want one. Blackpool have one maybe 2 i think, and they manage to whip their crowd up into a great atmosphere. Boltonhibs called me right after the bolton, Blackpool game today, and said they are the best fans he's ever seen.

Removed
27-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Just a wee question for you - How many songs did you start today?

He likes the Makalambay song :agree:

Riordans Boots
27-11-2010, 10:15 PM
You've missed my point. The singing's great in general. It's the singing the G@W army thing non stop for hours I'm talking about. After a minute it loses it's effect,is irritating and meaningless.. Just like the thing Chelsea used to do.. Maybe they still do and I haven't heard it recently.

No I haven't Mr R :cool2:

I was more entertained watching and listening to the singing section than watching a game that was slower than watching paint dry :agree:

Mon the East singers :top marks

FranckSuzy
27-11-2010, 10:18 PM
He likes the Makalambay song :agree:

:faf:

No I haven't Mr R :cool2:

I was more entertained watching and listening to the singing section than watching a game that was slower than watching paint dry :agree:

Mon the East singers :top marks

:top marks :thumbsup:

greenlex
27-11-2010, 10:19 PM
I agree, although there seems to be a lot who don't want one. Blackpool have one maybe 2 i think, and they manage to whip their crowd up into a great atmosphere. Boltonhibs called me right after the bolton, Blackpool game today, and said they are the best fans he's ever seen.
I think a lot of folks dont want one on the back of the Livi effort. It doesnt work the same with one drummer and 100 fans. One or two drummers and a thousand or so fans well..............

Billy
27-11-2010, 10:20 PM
I took a few videos today but i'm having difficulties getting them up, think my iPod is a bit dodgy!

Front page of the official site. The freeview player has the 12th man section singing. Click on the unmute button for sound.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Home/0,,10290,00.html

Gatecrasher
27-11-2010, 10:22 PM
i thought the singing section was brilliant - long may it continue, ER is much better when theres an atmosphere :top marks

Bishop Hibee
27-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Brilliant from the singing section :top marks

ANDY McGEECHAN
27-11-2010, 10:30 PM
:greengrin

Well done guys AB first class

WindyMiller
27-11-2010, 10:41 PM

Bet the fitba wasnae as entertaining though!

:agree:

.Whitey.
27-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Brilliant! lost ma voice but it was definately worth it! It makes the game so much more enjoyable. Even tho it was a poor result today, i cant wait till next week

sleeping giant
27-11-2010, 10:54 PM

Agreed. Super stuff.

I must say that i've not been too convinced about the singing section in the past but today they were superb:top marks

Real tribal feel to the ground when that chant was going ! I loved it.
I spent most of the match watching them:greengrin

I really hope they carry this on even though the team didnt rise to it.

Did i say i liked it ?:greengrin

Also think they should start a "we're shieite and we know we are" chant too for a bit of humour.

Best part of the day:thumbsup:

3pm
27-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Imagine how good it'll be when we string a few results together!

greenlex
27-11-2010, 10:59 PM
I think today finally put to bed the old argument about atmosphere being lost from the old east stand when the new one was built. :agree:

nlod
27-11-2010, 11:07 PM
absolutely fantastic i have a seat in the middle of the east row z .next year my family and my mates will be getting seasons in the singing section.worst game in years but the singing section were magnificent the chant went on at one point for ten mins and even in the middle of the east we managed to get it going.it was absolutely freezing the game was pish but the atmosphere was a1 thanks the the guys an gals in there .....take a bow the the hibs ultras!!!

BroxburnHibee
27-11-2010, 11:07 PM
I think today finally put to bed the old argument about atmosphere being lost from the old east stand when the new one was built. :agree:

:agree:

Never believed that pish anyway - strange that despite the result I'm still looking forward to next week. :greengrin

Riordans Boots
27-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Think I saw you as we were leaving the ground today. Was going to put you right on a few footballing matters but in the end I bottled it :greengrin

Aye and you should be bottlin it from a 5'2 wee wummin :greengrin

sleeping giant
27-11-2010, 11:23 PM

Do you not sit in the FF lower ?
Every week i see this wee wumin and for some reason i think that its you. I seen this wee wumin at the hibs kids thing last year.

I've never wanted to go up and ask if she's Riordans Boots:greengrin Might get a slap !

Had Regulator down as a West Stand man:greengrin

Riordans Boots
28-11-2010, 12:31 AM
It was your radiant smile and general aura that made me decide to regroup and wait for my next opportunity.On top of that I'd left the signed photo of Maka that I promised you at home :greengrin

Hey I am always smiling .... kid you not :agree:

But not at the end of the days game :boo hoo:

Riordans Boots
28-11-2010, 01:15 AM
Do you not sit in the FF lower ?
Every week i see this wee wumin and for some reason i think that its you. I seen this wee wumin at the hibs kids thing last year.

I've never wanted to go up and ask if she's Riordans Boots:greengrin Might get a slap !

Had Regulator down as a West Stand man:greengrin

Naw no me :bitchy:

As far as Regulator ... deffo a WSMaan :agree: And ama WSW - 5'2 :agree:

hibbybrian
28-11-2010, 07:56 AM
Think I saw you as we were leaving the ground today. Was going to put you right on a few footballing matters but in the end I bottled it :greengrin

:singing:

5' 2" eyes of blue
Riordan's Boots is after you :greengrin

andyf5
28-11-2010, 08:05 AM

Took some video which you can see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btNj08NvMnc

Fantastic atmosphere:thumbsup: and quite a few of us joined in - all too briefly - from the west.

Expecting Rain
28-11-2010, 10:47 AM
I salute you guys and girls, you did a fantastic job of trying to inspire the team and give the stadium a bit of much needed atmosphere.:thumbsup:

basehibby
28-11-2010, 11:01 AM
!!! Pedant Alert !!!

That's just for the amatuers - the real pros reduce the 5 sylables of Colin Calderwood down to three with aplomb such as it sort of comes out "CoCo Woods' Green/White Army"

Riordans Boots
28-11-2010, 01:18 PM
:singing:

5' 2" eyes of blue
Riordan's Boots is after you :greengrin

:tee hee: :aok:

Lmc2105
28-11-2010, 01:34 PM
what an absolute joy it was to be in the singing section yesterday!!:thumbsup:

It was bouncing!! don't get me wrong that chant went for ages and a was blawing out my erse by the time it finished!!:greengrin but it was fantastic

Moved up to the back row yesterday beside the banner and a urge people in the east just to move over to an empty seat one game and experience it cause you will love it!

The more people that move over the better it going to be can't wait till St Mirren!!

Calderwood's Green & White Army

:notworthy:

Keith_M
28-11-2010, 01:42 PM
I enjoyed it as well. Quite lot of the time it spread along to the other end of the East. I like the fact that it was occasionally interspersed with other songs as well.

Actually, it was about the only enjoyable part of the day.

francobaresi
28-11-2010, 01:45 PM

Let's just sit & watch, no singing, that is inspiring & would defo inspire the team! 1.. 2... 3...:shhhsh!:

Riordans Boots
28-11-2010, 02:00 PM
Wait a minute... Riordan's boots and me ... The same height.. Now there's a coincidance.. :thumbsup:

Aye - but you're scared of me :worried: :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
28-11-2010, 02:12 PM
As a foppish young coxcomb, I used to look forward to going to Easter Road, for the football, yes, in order to hook with fellow dashing swashbuckling emerald pirates and swap racey tales of fair maiden's virtues compromised, decidedly. But one of the great pleasures was anticipating a joyous, nay, often rapturous outpouring of Hibernian anthems from my fellow terracing youngbloods. Those meldoic expressions of camraderie sustained us through the lean times and enhanced the good ones by providing the catharsis of ceremony.

I thought we had lost that crucial element of fun in our game, that it was consigned to the dustbin of history like so many of the good things in life.

The heartening posts on this thread not only tell me it's back, but it's getting bigger. Well done again to all involved.

deek68
28-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Took some video which you can see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btNj08NvMnc

Fantastic atmosphere:thumbsup: and quite a few of us joined in - all too briefly - from the west.

As seen/heard from the FF Lower. Quite good after about a minute in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-861voJoam0

woody47
28-11-2010, 04:15 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BroxburnHibee
28-11-2010, 05:14 PM

See when we get a team worth shouting about and that stand starts to fill up.......

That chant will be awesome :thumbsup:

Jones28
28-11-2010, 05:22 PM
excellent guys. we need a drummer.:agree:

nooooooooo

Chuck Rhoades
28-11-2010, 05:30 PM

1min 10secs to 1mins 25secs - bouncing at that point! Hopefully we can get it constant like that for the next match.

Big well done to the whole ground, saw the FF and West join in on songs on more than one occassion and every song seem to spread to most of the east.

Together we are stronger!

deek68
28-11-2010, 05:37 PM
nooooooooo

Agreed. From where i was sitting i could see enough people banging their fists on whatever was available (seats, barriers, corrugated plastic stuff at the back/sides of the stand). We don't need any overbearing percussion instruments, it works quite well under the current format.

PaulSmith
28-11-2010, 05:45 PM
For a relatively new group the signs are really encouraging. Keep it up guys.

rebhar
28-11-2010, 05:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HISPSJLENaE

GreenCastle
28-11-2010, 06:08 PM
1min 10secs to 1mins 25secs - bouncing at that point! Hopefully we can get it constant like that for the next match.

Big well done to the whole ground, saw the FF and West join in on songs on more than one occassion and every song seem to spread to most of the east.

Together we are stronger!

Just at the end of the video it goes into Hail Hail...after they sung this it went back into Calderwoods Green and White Army - this sadly wans't on the video but sounded great yesterday. :top marks:top marks:top marks

I think the singing section is the way forward when there isn't much happening on the pitch. Hopefully it grows as it's what ER's been missing - atmosphere at the smaller games.

McKenzie
28-11-2010, 08:15 PM
sat beside a mate today in the east and we moved up after 30 mins to get the atmosphere. Fantastic guys :hnet::notworthy:

NAE NOOKIE
28-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Yesterday the Hibs were awful !!!

Yesterday the Hibs fans were brilliant !!!

When that chant started I thought " oh no, it's going to be one of these never ending chants which get on yer t1ts after about 3 minutes"

But the funny thing was that the more it went on the more you wanted to join in. After a bit even folk around me who I have never seen sing were starting to join in, if not singing then at least clapping along.

Then, just as it started to die down it picked up again even louder and when it turned into a song it was just superb.

:top marksTo the boys & girls in the singing section yesterday for restoring my faith in our support and giving me at least a taste of what the East Stand can be and hopefully will continue to be, only bigger, better and louder.

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Ed De Gramo
28-11-2010, 10:55 PM
Proud to be part of the chants guys...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

seanraff07
29-11-2010, 12:38 AM
We even got the Hibees Bounce going with 5 mins left to try and get warm.:greengrin

RIP
29-11-2010, 07:50 AM
I am taking the lad to his first game next weekend as a teenager and have always promised to take him to the East from his 13th bday!

So, before the game today we changed our seats over to the singing section starting from next weekend - no charge no problem:thumbsup:

Well done hibsfan - you are a good dad. He's a teenager and your 26!! :greengrin

Well done to the singing section guys, they are making a difference. My wee lad wants to move over there now.:thumbsup:

absolutely fantastic i have a seat in the middle of the east row z .next year my family and my mates will be getting seasons in the singing section.

sat beside a mate today in the east and we moved up after 30 mins to get the atmosphere. Fantastic guys :hnet::notworthy:

Yesterday the Hibs fans were brilliant !!!

But the funny thing was that the more it went on the more you wanted to join in. After a bit even folk around me who I have never seen sing were starting to join in, if not singing then at least clapping along.:thumbsup:

When the Hibs12thMan first moved into Section 43 it wa\s really empty. Every week folk like you move over for a wee shottie. Since the start of the season over a hundred have moved their seats PERMANENTLY.

Don't wait till next season folks - it will be 100% full by then. Move now - it's really family friendly. I have 2 sons and a nephew there and they all love it :thumbsup:

The Club actively support you moving your ST's - the Ticket Office will even do it for you over the phone - 0131 661 1875

Glory Glory

NAE NOOKIE
29-11-2010, 02:56 PM
Moving to the singing section is a thought, but I would prefer to stay where I am at the half way line so that when I join in with the singing section hopefull more folk will join in with me and that way turn the whole stand into a singing section.

Chuck Rhoades
29-11-2010, 03:26 PM
Moving to the singing section is a thought, but I would prefer to stay where I am at the half way line so that when I join in with the singing section hopefull more folk will join in with me and that way turn the whole stand into a singing section.

I am in the singing section but feel the club made a mistake by not putting it in the middle of the stand.

KdyHby
29-11-2010, 03:42 PM

Here too, seat 107 - Borders singing section :wink:

SaulGoodman
29-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Unless they sell Prawn Sandwiches in the Singing Section I'll be keeping my seat in the West :greengrin

down the slope
30-11-2010, 09:47 AM
Just like the football it bored the arse off me !, it was like the record was stuck .

JE89
30-11-2010, 09:54 AM

Absolutely, it fairly warmed the cockles, reminded of that guy in the east who used to sing "Russell Latapy, Russell, Russell latapy"..............

:thumbsup: Put a smile on my face! To this day, my mate and I refer to him as 'chicken' as when he sang his head would go back and forth like a chicken eating corn.

Remember one game after a solo fifteen minute chant, he finally stopped to the applause of the east and FF, only to bow to all watching. Great character. :agree:

Hibbyradge
30-11-2010, 09:55 AM
Unless they sell Prawn Sandwiches in the Singing Section I'll be keeping my seat in the West :greengrin

We joined in the chanting and clapping in the West. :agree:

SaulGoodman
30-11-2010, 03:30 PM
We joined in the chanting and clapping in the West. :agree:

I would have, but my mouth was full :greengrin:

seanraff07
30-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Video i took on Saturday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmDSwCWoYFM

HibeePaj
01-12-2010, 12:50 AM
Seems like the club took notice of the chant on sat ...

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Welcome

Thomson1875
01-12-2010, 07:53 AM
Video i took on Saturday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmDSwCWoYFM

i can see me :thumbsup:, good videos bud. would have been good if you got the 10 mins of calderwoods green white army :greengrin.

seanraff07
01-12-2010, 01:22 PM
i can see me :thumbsup:, good videos bud. would have been good if you got the 10 mins of calderwoods green white army :greengrin.

Ken mate i just kept thinking it will stop the minute i begin to record it but i don't think it would have.. if it goes on for over 2 minutes without stopping on Saturday i'll take a video.:thumbsup:

Jack
01-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Ken mate i just kept thinking it will stop the minute i begin to record it but i don't think it would have.. if it goes on for over 2 minutes without stopping on Saturday i'll take a video.:thumbsup:

IIRC Youtube max is 10 minutes, also has a file size limit.

seanraff07
01-12-2010, 02:42 PM
IIRC Youtube max is 10 minutes, also has a file size limit.

That used to be the case but i think it's changed.. i posted a video on YouTube from the Well game at ER 2 weeks ago which was 13 mins long and there wasn't any problem.

GreenCastle
01-12-2010, 02:48 PM
That used to be the case but i think it's changed.. i posted a video on YouTube from the Well game at ER 2 weeks ago which was 13 mins long and there wasn't any problem.

Where is the best place to upload videos on the web - 30 plus minutes ? And no it's not a home movie :rolleyes:

seanraff07
01-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Where is the best place to upload videos on the web - 30 plus minutes ? And no it's not a home movie :rolleyes:

Couldn't tell you, YouTube is probably worth a shot.

GreenCastle
01-12-2010, 03:21 PM
Couldn't tell you, YouTube is probably worth a shot.

15 mins max there - someone on here must know ? :grr:

Dunbar Hibee
01-12-2010, 03:41 PM
15 mins max there - someone on here must know ? :grr:

Do it in 2 parts? Like 15 minutes each?

Jack
01-12-2010, 03:47 PM

Photobucket???