PDA

View Full Version : Game On

Keith_M
27-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Can someone on here that is 'in the know' please adjust the title off this thread to give the current status of the game. It can then be adjusted as and when that status changes.

Come on, there's plenty of you that constantly claim to be 'in the know' / 'have a contact', etc, about everything else. :wink:

Darth Hibbie
27-11-2010, 10:45 AM
My contact tells me the game is on. :wink:

Source - the ticket office option 2 :greengrin

Billy
27-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Can someone on here that is 'in the know' please adjust the title off this thread to give the current status of the game. It can then be adjusted as and when that status changes.

Come on, there's plenty of you that constantly claim to be 'in the know' / 'have a contact', etc, about everything else. :wink:

I'm currently at the back of the West Stand setting up Hibernian TV's broadcast :greengrin

hibee92
27-11-2010, 11:12 AM
I'm currently at the back of the West Stand setting up Hibernian TV's broadcast :greengrin

sauce! :grr:

:greengrin

DH1875
27-11-2010, 11:20 AM
So I take it its def on then.

Hermit Crab
27-11-2010, 11:43 AM
So I take it its def on then.

Yes all spl games are on due to scabs coming from Malta and other countries to referee games. Also the fourth official today at ER is a female for the first ever time in league history.

Littlest Hobo
27-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Yes all spl games are on due to scabs coming from Malta and other countries to referee games. Also the fourth official today at ER is a female for the first ever time in league history.

might be worth trotting along for a wee gander like!:devil:

Hibee Daz
27-11-2010, 12:07 PM
might be worth trotting along for a wee gander like!:devil:

:slipper: