PDA

View Full Version : Striking concerns (Hibs, not the refs)

Craig_in_Prague
26-11-2010, 04:26 PM
no, not refs,

but up front tomorrow..........Deek out, Trakys not trained all week,
does that mean we're left with Nish and thats it :grr:

Deary dear.

suposse Galbraith can play upfront, but I was hoping we'd get back to winning ways tomorrow, not very confident though...

McKenzie
26-11-2010, 04:38 PM
where does this horner play who has been on the bench for the past few weeks :confused:

CropleyWasGod
26-11-2010, 04:41 PM
where does this horner play who has been on the bench for the past few weeks :confused:

In the corner ffs.

basehibby
26-11-2010, 05:03 PM
In the corner ffs.

:tee hee::tee hee:

Supraninja
26-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Official site has Horner listed as a midfielder.

Baldy Foghorn
26-11-2010, 06:43 PM
no, not refs,

Deary dear.

suposse Galbraith can play upfront, but I was hoping we'd get back to winning ways tomorrow, not very confident though...

Here is a novel idea for tomorrow.....

What about backing Nish as he is all we have available, and maybe just maybe, not decry his mistakes, or shout abuse at him all game......:confused:

Is it asking too much of our support to back Nish tomorrow?

we are hibs
26-11-2010, 06:50 PM
no, not refs,

Deary dear.

if the games on someone said irsralies pulled out

matty_f
26-11-2010, 06:51 PM

What about backing Nish as he is all we have available, and maybe just maybe, not decry his mistakes, or shout abuse at him all game......:confused:

:top marks:

hibee_girl
26-11-2010, 06:52 PM

:top marks

BroxburnHibee
26-11-2010, 06:53 PM

Couldn't agree more :top marks

scoopyboy
26-11-2010, 07:00 PM

you little old trendsetter Brockie.

people even agreeing with you.

marinello59
26-11-2010, 07:01 PM

Well said.
Come on big Nish.:thumbsup:

Alfred E Newman
26-11-2010, 07:36 PM
I`m surprised some bright spark hasn`t suggested playing De Graaf up front on his own. :faf:

KWJ
26-11-2010, 11:54 PM
I know Byrne is out on loan but can we not recall him? Who are the young lads we've got in the U19's now? Should one not be sitting on the bench at least.

Purehibee_MYB
26-11-2010, 11:58 PM
Miller will score...don't you worry!

Craig_in_Prague
27-11-2010, 07:40 AM

If I attended games all players would get my backing.
Can't argue that at all FFS.

BUT doesn't mean he's not mince, coz he is. And the fact he's our only striker available, means winning games will be harder.

Dirkster23
27-11-2010, 07:51 AM
I`m surprised some bright spark hasn`t suggested playing De Graaf up front on his own. :faf:

I'd imagine it'll be one of De Graaf, Wotherspoon or Galbraith up top with Nish today if Trakys doesn't make it.

Baldy Foghorn
27-11-2010, 08:06 AM
If I attended games all players would get my backing.
Can't argue that at all FFS.

BUT doesn't mean he's not mince, coz he is. And the fact he's our only striker available, means winning games will be harder.

Well if you say Nish is mince then it must be true......An authority on players all the way from Prague

Craig_in_Prague
27-11-2010, 08:09 AM
Well if you say Nish is mince then it must be true......An authority on players all the way from Prague

It's just an opinion, if you think he's good, then good for you.

As mentioned, unlike some, if I was actually at ER for game I would give each player my support.
On here is about opinions.

McKenzie
27-11-2010, 08:15 AM
<LI id=post_2647529 class="postbit blockrow">Today 12:54 AM
Keith Wright Jnr

I know Byrne is out on loan but can we not recall him? Who are the young lads we've got in the U19's now? Should one not be sitting on the bench at least.

i know of one youngster Daniel Handling (sp?) who is a very promising youngster, good goal threat, worth a try imo

Baldy Foghorn
27-11-2010, 08:21 AM

We wont recall any loan players, we will adhere to the agreement made between two clubs

turn and burn
27-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Drawing a blank with St johnstone today cemented my fear that our only consistent attacking threat comes from one man; Riordan. Who else realistically comes close?

Keith_M
27-11-2010, 05:50 PM

Nish is mince, and I'm judging that all the way from Niddrie Mill Crossroads.

skipster7
27-11-2010, 06:00 PM

your right,it seems like it was too much to ask, he doesn't half make it easy for them though.:boo hoo:

sleeping giant
27-11-2010, 10:43 PM
In the corner ffs.

:hilarious

Brilliant :greengrin