PDA

View Full Version : Saturday

hibbysam
25-11-2010, 05:31 PM
I personally think that at every stadium for a minute before kick off on saturday that EVERY single fan in the ground should be upstanding in singing "if you hate the ****ing celtic clap yer hands" just to show those little scrotes what harm theyve actually done to our game, not to us, not to the spl, but to teams down in division 3 who cannot get a game this weekend because of there crazy self centered ways!

Baldy Foghorn
25-11-2010, 05:49 PM
I personally think that at every stadium for a minute before kick off on saturday that EVERY single fan in the ground should be upstanding in singing "if you hate the ****ing celtic clap yer hands" just to show those little scrotes what harm theyve actually done to our game, not to us, not to the spl, but to teams down in division 3 who cannot get a game this weekend because of there crazy self centered ways!

Why? Celtic dont care one jot what the rest of us think?

linlithgowhibbie
25-11-2010, 06:33 PM
How about " We support the referees" to the "we'll support you evermore tune!":thumbsup:

dave62
25-11-2010, 07:02 PM

Celtic fans would love it if we all did that though. They could then say to themselves "See we are right, everybody's is against us."

I do hate Celtic, but what I won't do is feed their conspiracy fantasies.

Woody1985
25-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Celtic fans would love it if we all did that though. They could then say to themselves "See we are right, everybody's is against us."

But we do hate them. :greengrin

jackhfc
25-11-2010, 07:12 PM

:top marks:thumbsup:

dave62
25-11-2010, 07:19 PM

I did say that, or am I missing the joke here. :confused:

R'Albin
25-11-2010, 08:07 PM

:top marks:top marks:top marks:agree::thumbsup: I hate them more than the huns atm:agree:

Phil D. Rolls
25-11-2010, 08:09 PM

:agree: They want us to hound them out of Scotland.

hibbysam
25-11-2010, 10:21 PM

not at all, its just showing that what theyve done the past few weeks is completely out of order and that no one likes there ****my little club!
why should we sit back and say nothing? letting them think what theyve done has went unnoticed? theyve ****ed over a lot of very small clubs that need cash, i for one dont want to let them **** all over our game any more, and yes i do now want rangers to run away with the championship for that reason!

Manxhibs
25-11-2010, 10:54 PM
Sining You'll never walk alone would confuse the tic fans no end, though personally I would just like to inwardly hate them, particularly that wee ginger scrote!:grr::grr::grr:

Greentinted
26-11-2010, 01:58 AM
How about " We support the referees" to the "we'll support you evermore tune!":thumbsup:

Am liking the ambiguity and irony.

dave62
26-11-2010, 12:42 PM
not at all, its just showing that what theyve done the past few weeks is completely out of order and that no one likes there ****my little club!
why should we sit back and say nothing? letting them think what theyve done has went unnoticed? theyve ****ed over a lot of very small clubs that need cash, i for one dont want to let them **** all over our game any more, and yes i do now want rangers to run away with the championship for that reason!

I can see where you're coming from, but I'm not sure it will do any good. Celtic fans must know that people are angry about this and are mostly blaming them.

You're spot on about getting rid of the OF, I just wish it was that simple.

Sunny1875
27-11-2010, 06:27 AM
How about "there's no conspiracy"