PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Shrines

Dashing Bob S
25-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Following on from a post on the East Stand seat thread regarding the chap in West Nicolson Street, does anyone else have a Hibs shrine? A friend of mine has his entire house devoted to it.

A tasteful snap of ER mounted in my office at home does for me.

Dunbar Hibee
25-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Yeah im currently making my room into a Hibs shrine ! Lookin good so far, will take a while , though. Loads of pictures scarves flags ( Including Erin Go Bragh one ) :stirrer:

Hibee Daz
25-11-2010, 04:10 PM
I don't know about shrines but my body is a temple and I have a Hibs tattoo on it.

Baldy Foghorn
25-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Following on from a post on the East Stand seat thread regarding the chap in West Nicolson Street, does anyone else have a Hibs shrine? A friend of mine has his entire house devoted to it.

A tasteful snap of ER mounted in my office at home does for me.

My spare bedroom is devoted to the cabbage

Hibernia Na Eir
25-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Loads of pictures scarves flags ( Including Erin Go Bragh one ) :stirrer:

you'll upset the natives with that flag:greengrin

Greentinted
26-11-2010, 02:32 AM

Aye, mine too. A varied selection of strips from 1990 onwards adorn the walls alongside other bits and bobs, soft furnishings are white, green carpet, green curtains and the ceiling has an 18'x9' flag of Nigeria. :wink:

Not the worst effort considering my current domestic locale!

JennaFletcher
26-11-2010, 02:35 AM
I have a newspaper cut out on my bedroom door of Deeks & the team celebrating the penalty in front of the disgruntled Hearts fans at Tynecastle last year! :greengrin

essexhibee
26-11-2010, 08:57 AM
I have a newspaper cut out on my bedroom door of Deeks & the team celebrating the penalty in front of the disgruntled Hearts fans at Tynecastle last year! :greengrin

Have that as my desktop background. Is that the "Green with Envy : Riordan upsets the locals" one by any chance?

Bad Martini
26-11-2010, 12:35 PM
How does randomly roaring, with as much might and gusto as one can muster "MON THE HIBS YA BASS", at all hours of the day and night, regardless of locale and surroundings fit with the keeping the faith?

This did lead to trouble once, but to be honest, I didn't notice the horse, high vis lumious yelly vest and flashing lights :devil:

Ernie Cobra
26-11-2010, 02:28 PM
I have a shrine to Tynecastle, well i say a shrine, its more of a model, well i say a model, its more like a big pile of dog**** i have amassed in my backgarden. Although i have recently taken to borrowing my little nephews toy digger and driving past it menacingly whilst twiddling the bottom of my Mowvember tache

Bristolhibby
26-11-2010, 03:07 PM

I have a shirt signed by the CIS Cup winning tema, wishing me good luck on my wedding framed and hung in my hall way. I want to see if my wife will let me frame a 2005 CARLING sponsored UEFA Cup shirt and CIS Cup winning shirt with programme in my sons room.

J

blackpoolhibs
26-11-2010, 03:59 PM
I have a touch of green in my hallway carpet.