PDA

View Full Version : It's a Conspiracy I tell ye.

Golden Bear
25-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Aw diddums.

This would never have happened if he'd been a coach at any other Club. The smellies will be demanding an enquiry and the judge will of course be totally biased therefore Thomson will have no chance of a fair hearing.

:wink:

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/211920-celtic-coach-accused-of-drink-driving-after-old-firm-match/

Phil D. Rolls
25-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Aw diddums.

This would never have happened if he'd been a coach at any other Club. The smellies will be demanding an enquiry and the judge will of course be totally biased therefore Thomson will have no chance of a fair hearing.

:wink:

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/211920-celtic-coach-accused-of-drink-driving-after-old-firm-match/

I blame the beer companies for putting alcohol in beer. Man didn't stand a chance against cunning like that.

greenginger
26-11-2010, 09:47 AM
It sounds like he was stopped on the Monday morning on the way to their training ground.

Must have had a right skinful after the game to still be over the limit.

Pretty Boy
26-11-2010, 09:59 AM
Definite conspiracy.

Lets be honest we all know that anything bad that has ever happened to any Celtc fan, coach, manager, player, director, chairman, programme seller etc etc is a conspiracy.

Celtc are an honourable club with proud traditions and a history that has in no way been twisted or distorted to suit the big business that is bigotry. They are still in many ways an oppressed people and have to survive day after day in a country far from their homeland (by their homeland i mean of course the homeland of their great, great, great Grandparents). In many ways they are a victim of jealousy because they are a HUGE club don't you know. Far bigger than Manchester United according to at least 3 Celtc fans i know. They also took about a billion fans to Seville and only 3 got arrested (a conspiracy by the Spanish Police naturally), a fan base like that dwarfs even that of our more illustrious neighbours.

So yes i'm willing to write this off as another conspiracy against Celtc, victims of their own success. They do so much to endear themselves to other football fans in Scotland but we can't see through our own jealousy and envy of all the mighty Glasgow Celtc have acheived including being the first non-British British club to win the European Cup, an amazing feat.

CropleyWasGod
26-11-2010, 10:10 AM
The only way for him to get a fair trial is to bring in a Sheriff from Ireland, no, Poland,... no, wait, Palestine, Israel, Mars....

Sylar
26-11-2010, 10:10 AM
Christ, he just looks like someone who'd be involved with Celtc right enough, doesn't he?! :greengrin

Big Frank
26-11-2010, 10:32 AM
The only way for him to get a fair trial is to bring in a Sheriff from Ireland, no, Poland,... no, wait, Palestine, Israel, Mars....

:tee hee:

matty_f
26-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Not that I condone it in any way, but 1.5 times the limit isn't much at all. Obviously it's still too much but if it was the next morning it would have been very hard to gauge if he was under the limit or not.

That said, it's his responsibility to make sure he's under the limit and legal to drive, and the fact that he's on his mobile when he gets pulled over shows that he's taking no responsibility for his driving ability at all.

I'd lock him up for life.:greengrin

maturehibby
26-11-2010, 10:50 AM
His corn flake milk was obviously doctored so the man is being set up .
Sack "Wiseman milkman " obviously a "Hun" firm

Bad Martini
26-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Christ, he just looks like someone who'd be involved with Celtc right enough, doesn't he?! :greengrin

Whae does? Christ, or Thomson? IF yer suggesting Christ would be involved with unfairlytreatedglesgaesellick, ye must have missed the God Is A Hibby (and so is his son, along with Rab DeNiro, James Dean and other personages of historical importance over the years) :greengrin

Sylar
26-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Whae does? Christ, or Thomson? IF yer suggesting Christ would be involved with unfairlytreatedglesgaesellick, ye must have missed the God Is A Hibby (and so is his son, along with Rab DeNiro, James Dean and other personages of historical importance over the years) :greengrin

:greengrin