PDA

View Full Version : Zouma at David Lloyd last night...

Jones28
24-11-2010, 10:42 AM
...on the road to recovery? :thumbsup:

Boris
24-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Of course he's on the way back - 2 weeks apparently. A taxi driver in Casablanca last week told big Frank Dougan. How much more reliable do you want your info....................:taxi

LancashireHibby
24-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Anyone else got a massive concern that Zouma will be put under a huge amount of pressure to regain his form of old as soon as he is back? Sincerely hope that I'm wrong.

Keith_M
24-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Anyone else got a massive concern that Zouma will be put under a huge amount of pressure to regain his form of old as soon as he is back? Sincerely hope that I'm wrong.

:agree:

I mentioned on another thread that this is starting to become something akin to the second coming.

I hope people don't expect the following when the saviour returns:
--Whenever Zouma gets the ball, the opposition defence will part like the Red Sea.
--He'll feed everyone on the pie stalls loaves and fishes (with no queuing).
--All the dead in the Cemetery next door will rise up.. and fill all the empty seats in the stadium.

hibsbollah
24-11-2010, 11:37 AM

Its hardly surprising really, since he can do things (like beating a man in front of him) that the rest of the team can't do.

LancashireHibby
24-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Its hardly surprising really, since he can do things (like beating a man in front of him) that the rest of the team can't do.

He can do that, but being out of the game for so long will mean it's going to take a long while to get up to speed. I'd even be tempted to ship him out on loan when he's nearing fitness?!

essexhibee
24-11-2010, 11:44 AM
He can do that, but being out of the game for so long will mean it's going to take a long while to get up to speed. I'd even be tempted to ship him out on loan when he's nearing fitness?!

Never in a million years!! Most skillful player at the club by a country mile. He was frightening to watch at the start of the season under Hughes before injury, as soon as he got injured the team went downhilll.

Classy act. :wink:

LancashireHibby
24-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Never in a million years!! Most skillful player at the club by a country mile. He was frightening to watch at the start of the season under Hughes before injury, as soon as he got injured the team went downhilll.

Classy act. :wink:

You've said it yourself...."before injury". It can do a lot to a player.

lapsedhibee
24-11-2010, 12:34 PM
...on the road to recovery? :thumbsup:

He was there last week too. On the stationary bike at level 17. Which (I think) means his knee must be reasonably strong, though not necessarily up to facing SPL cloggers yet.

See quite a bit of rehabbing fitballers in there - Andy Driver and Scott Brown fairly recently.

JC sometimes goes in if it's raining (though why he can't run vertically up and down Arthur's Seat if it's raining I dunno and have been too scared to ask). Always half expect to see him swimming Newhaven to Fife and back as a way of relaxing after his workout.

cabbageandribs1875
24-11-2010, 12:40 PM
--All the dead in the Cemetery next door will rise up.. and fill all the empty seats in the stadium.

i've got several relations in said cemetary:boo hoo: oh boy would i luv that to happen.

CapitalHibs
24-11-2010, 12:46 PM
He was there last week too. On the stationary bike at level 17. Which (I think) means his knee must be reasonably strong, though not necessarily up to facing SPL cloggers yet.

See quite a bit of rehabbing fitballers in there - Andy Driver and Scott Brown fairly recently.

JC sometimes goes in if it's raining (though why he can't run vertically up and down Arthur's Seat if it's raining I dunno and have been too scared to ask). Always half expect to see him swimming Newhaven to Fife and back as a way of relaxing after his workout.

Jeez - and here was me thinking "David Lloyd" was some kind of nightclub:cool2:

heretoday
24-11-2010, 02:28 PM
It would be so great if he can recapture his form. Like having a new player.

down-the-slope
24-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Zemamma back :greengrin.......just in time for the first snow and deteriorating pitches :boo hoo::boo hoo:

Mark79
24-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Why does zouma go to a fitness club when we have a training centre? Can understand driver as the students might be occupying theirs.

IWasThere2016
24-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Why does zouma go to a fitness club when we have a training centre? Can understand driver as the students might be occupying theirs.

Wee man's doing double sessions - and we won't open up East Mains for him alone.

down-the-slope
24-11-2010, 04:58 PM

Theres no Tottie at EM :offski:

jdships
24-11-2010, 09:33 PM
One of my lads at EM's tells me he is "pencilled in" for a run out in a bounce game W/C 13th December :thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
24-11-2010, 09:39 PM
One of my lads at EM's tells me he is "pencilled in" for a run out in a bounce game W/C 13th December :thumbsup:

Great news. :thumbsup:

H113EE5
24-11-2010, 10:26 PM
Whoya gonna drop from our mid-field talent? http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/confused2.gif

Jim44
24-11-2010, 11:06 PM

:bitchy: Bad move. It's odds on that he will get injured quickly again so it might as well happen after a few games with us rather than a lower league team.

LancashireHibby
24-11-2010, 11:14 PM
:bitchy: Bad move. It's odds on that he will get injured quickly again so it might as well happen after a few games with us rather than a lower league team.

Just as much chance he'll get injured in our first team though - was just trying to think of an alternative to throwing him straight in to the SPL.

DAVE1875
25-11-2010, 02:01 AM
-All the dead in the Cemetery next door will rise up.. and fill all the empty seats in the stadium.

And if that happens Easter Road would STILL smell better than the PBS :wink:

TornadoHibby
25-11-2010, 07:38 AM
Theres no Tottie at EM :offski:

There's no much at DL Newhaven either I've heard! :dunno:

Now DL Glasgow Road! :hmmm: :wink: :greengrin

basehibby
25-11-2010, 09:22 AM
:agree:

I mentioned on another thread that this is starting to become something akin to the second coming.

I hope people don't expect the following when the saviour returns:
--Whenever Zouma gets the ball, the opposition defence will part like the Red Sea.
--He'll feed everyone on the pie stalls loaves and fishes (with no queuing).

You can't blame folk for looking forward to his return given the quality he has. I think most folk know the score though - he'll need eased back in after such a lengthy spell on the sidelines - 10 mins then 20 then 45 - with the hope he'll be firing on all cylinders after a month or so.

blackpoolhibs
25-11-2010, 09:51 AM
You can't blame folk for looking forward to his return given the quality he has. I think most folk know the score though - he'll need eased back in after such a lengthy spell on the sidelines - 10 mins then 20 then 45 - with the hope he'll be firing on all cylinders after a month or so.

:agree: And away in the summer. :boo hoo: I personally think he owes us, we were understanding when he asked to go on loan while he couldn't be with his wife. A one year extension would be fair to everyone imho.

Tha Cabbage Kid
25-11-2010, 12:07 PM

i think Zuma will relish the expectations and make him better. like couches psyching up a boxer before the fight...MON Zuma show us all what we are missing.

blackpoolhibs
25-11-2010, 12:36 PM
i think Zuma will relish the expectations and make him better. like couches psyching up a boxer before the fight...MON Zuma show us all what we are missing.

Audley Harrison probably wishes he'd never left his couch for the rough and tumble of the boxing ring. :wink:

basehibby
25-11-2010, 01:06 PM
:agree: And away in the summer. :boo hoo: I personally think he owes us, we were understanding when he asked to go on loan while he couldn't be with his wife. A one year extension would be fair to everyone imho.

I heartily agree - if that's allowed on a Hibs forum.

BSEJVT
25-11-2010, 01:19 PM

Showing your age there BH.

Your whole statement above works only on the basis that football clubs, footballers and especially their agents are decent honourable people who would choose to do the right thing over any monetary consideration.

Zouma will be at Hibs next season only if Hibs want him to be there and he doesnt have a better offer.

Jones28
25-11-2010, 01:35 PM
There's no much at DL Newhaven either I've heard! :dunno:

Now DL Glasgow Road! :hmmm: :wink: :greengrin

You sir, are very much mistaken :agree:

Tha Cabbage Kid
25-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Audley Harrison probably wishes he'd never left his couch for the rough and tumble of the boxing ring. :wink:

i think audley would make a better lamp post than a boxer!

blackpoolhibs
25-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Showing your age there BH.

Your whole statement above works only on the basis that football clubs, footballers and especially their agents are decent honourable people who would choose to do the right thing over any monetary consideration.

Zouma will be at Hibs next season only if Hibs want him to be there and he doesnt have a better offer.

:agree: I don't expect him to still be at the club come august.

Keith_M
25-11-2010, 02:22 PM
i've got several relations in said cemetary:boo hoo: oh boy would i luv that to happen.

Sorry mate, I didn't mean to offend anyone.