PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Flynn

hibee-shtuggie
24-11-2010, 10:59 AM
Reports that hibs hearts and swansea are chasing the falkirk winger. thoughts?

Kaiser_Sauzee
24-11-2010, 11:37 AM
Seen reports on this two weeks ago that we were looking at him.

Doesn't surprise me that Hearts want him because we do. Nothing unusual there.

Edinburgh or Swansea.....let me think. :confused:

Andy74
24-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Reports that hibs hearts and swansea are chasing the falkirk winger. thoughts?

This is where talk of Hearts finances is very relevant.

We want a player, they pay more to get the player and they can't actually afford to pay it.

Golden Bear
24-11-2010, 11:53 AM

We want a player, they pay more to get the player and they can't actually afford to pay it.

:agree:

It does your head in but sadly that's the way things are.

Wotherspiniesta
24-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Seen reports on this two weeks ago that we were looking at him.

Doesn't surprise me that Hearts want him because we do. Nothing unusual there.

Edinburgh or Swansea.....let me think. :confused:

It really is a bit predictable now, isn't it? :yawn:

Having said that, I'm glad they won the race for the signatures of Ian Black and Darren Barr. :thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
24-11-2010, 01:28 PM

How can they sign him then? Surely they are paying for the players?

Golden Bear
24-11-2010, 01:32 PM
How can they sign him then? Surely they are paying for the players?

I presume Andy was referring to signing on fees + wages as opposed to transfer fees.

blackpoolhibs
24-11-2010, 01:40 PM
I presume Andy was referring to signing on fees + wages as opposed to transfer fees.

:agree: Yes, but this demise we keep hearing is just round the corner, seems as far off as ever. :confused:

Golden Bear
24-11-2010, 01:51 PM
:agree: Yes, but this demise we keep hearing is just round the corner, seems as far off as ever. :confused:

I'd guess that no one will know the true extent of Mad Vlad's financial web of deceit, his personal fortunes, or indeed what his future intentions really are.

Diclonius
24-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Hearts interested? Didn't take long. :yawn:

brydekirk
24-11-2010, 02:38 PM
flynnies a hibby and has allready said if hibs come in for him, he would sign, end off.:thumbsup:

hibee92
24-11-2010, 02:48 PM
flynnies a hibby and has allready said if hibs come in for him, he would sign, end off.:thumbsup:

hope you're right, he's a good player :agree:

JimBHibees
24-11-2010, 03:48 PM

Unfortunately when he speaks to his agent and one club is offering a bigger signing on fee with 4k a week and one £1k a week the decisions becomes less clear. 200k a year or 50k, simples :greengrin

hibiedude
24-11-2010, 03:49 PM
With Hearts and swansea on a better pay scale than us we could miss out

FitbaFolkKen
24-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Swansea, Norwich and QPR have all been credited with an interest and likely to follow it up January from what i've heard.

Edinburgh looks very unlikely.

sundo1875
24-11-2010, 06:02 PM
He was fantastic at Liverpool but Benitez just didnt like him

Bostonhibby
24-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Unfortunately when he speaks to his agent and one club is offering a bigger signing on fee with 4k a week and one £1k a week the decisions becomes less clear. 200k a year or 50k, simples :greengrin

Hoping for the best here as I like him but, if its about money and living honourably within your means, 3rd choice it is!

NORTHERNHIBBY
24-11-2010, 08:20 PM
No doubt this laddie is a decent player but in all reality, he will be on the wish list, rather than the need list. Come the window, CC will have a need list and all we can ask is for RP and the board to do their best to back him.

The_Todd
24-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Swansea can offer more money, and a chance of breaking into the Premier League. If he doesn't want to live in Swansea (which is more than understandable) he can easily commute from Cardiff.

We wouldn't be able to compete with any Championship side. Sad state of affairs, really.

PISTOL1875
24-11-2010, 09:58 PM

Yeh but what would he do if Hertz offered him 2 or 3 times what were going give him ???

hibee92
24-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Swansea, Norwich and QPR have all been credited with an interest and likely to follow it up January from what i've heard.

Edinburgh looks very unlikely.

no contest if they become involved :agree:

Randerson_4
24-11-2010, 10:21 PM
He was fantastic at Liverpool but Benitez just didnt like him

That & he played CM at Liverpool & had Gerrard, Alonso & Mascherano ahead of him

brydekirk
24-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Yeh but what would he do if Hertz offered him 2 or 3 times what were going give him ???
only passing on what he said, he might change his mind for an english outfit but no danger he will be going to the yams.

Cropley10
25-11-2010, 09:31 AM

And until the SFA adopt the same rules as Germany and France regarding debt, so it will continue.