PDA

View Full Version : T in the Park - 2011 - Line Up Announced

Sylar
23-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Headlining act on the Main Stage on either the Saturday or Sunday is Blink 182.

Nothing officially been announced, but they've announced a UK Tour for their new album (released in March/April next year) with a big gap in between dates where the T in the Park weekend falls and no Scottish dates. Very likely :agree:

Antifa Hibs
23-11-2010, 01:33 PM
T in the park... Do people still bother with this? :confused:

Ritchie
23-11-2010, 04:28 PM
T in the park... Do people still bother with this? :confused:

:yawn:

What uber cool alternative do you suggest special one??

Dunbar Hibee
24-11-2010, 03:03 AM
It was pretty pish last year. Too many weegies and phannies.

Pretty Boy
24-11-2010, 08:34 AM

:agree:

I've not been for a few years now but that pretty much sums up how i remember it.

And Blink 182 as a headline band......Oh dear. Decent enough band for a mid afternoon or early evening slot but headlining the countries 'flagship' music festival- not for me.

easty
24-11-2010, 08:45 AM

I've not been for a few years now but that pretty much sums up how i remember it.

And Blink 182 as a headline band......Oh dear. Decent enough band for a mid afternoon or early evening slot but headlining the countries 'flagship' music festival- not for me.

yawn :yawn:.......seems like not liking T in the Park is now the "cool" thing to do. I've been camping it for years. Are there neds? Aye but much less than you'll find in pretty much all the clubs in Edinburgh. I've never had any trouble and always had an amazing time.

Judas Iscariot
24-11-2010, 09:11 AM
Blink 182 as a headline act..

Wow

Pretty Boy
24-11-2010, 09:13 AM
yawn :yawn:.......seems like not liking T in the Park is now the "cool" thing to do. I've been camping it for years. Are there neds? Aye but much less than you'll find in pretty much all the clubs in Edinburgh. I've never had any trouble and always had an amazing time.

Fair enough, each to their own.

I don't like or dislike anything based on whether it's deemed 'cool' or not. I just didn't enjoy T in the Park the last couple of times i was there. The range of acts had been narrowed down into a much more defined genre and, IMO, the atmosphere in the campsite was nowhere near as good as it had been in previous years. Over the last couple of years i've been to both Glastonbury and Leeds/Reading and enjoyed them more than i was enjoying T in the Park. I'm sure many will disagree but thats what opinions are for.

Betty Boop
24-11-2010, 09:21 AM
I heard it was Bowie ! :wink:

Ritchie
24-11-2010, 09:21 AM
Blink 182 as a headline act..

Wow

to be fair... IF they are scheduled to play at TITP, they certinaly wont be headlining any stage!!

i dont care anyway... ill be smashed wandering around aimlessly as usual. :agree:

easty
24-11-2010, 09:50 AM
I heard it was Bowie ! :wink:

I actually heard the same thing, but it's all just rumours just now.

Judas Iscariot
24-11-2010, 11:52 AM
to be fair... IF they are scheduled to play at TITP, they certinaly wont be headlining any stage!!

i dont care anyway... ill be smashed wandering around aimlessly as usual. :agree:

The OP said they'd be the headline act SCOTT!!!!

Your such a chavvy little ned...

easty
24-11-2010, 11:55 AM
The OP said they'd be the headline act SCOTT!!!!

Your such a chavvy little ned...

Must be true then...

Calvin
24-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Unfortunately Blink 182 are more than big enough/good enough to headline T. Kasabian did last year!

easty
24-11-2010, 12:11 PM
Unfortunately Blink 182 are more than big enough/good enough to headline T. Kasabian did last year!

:fishin:

I'll bite....Kasabian are brilliant.

Calvin
24-11-2010, 03:15 PM
:fishin:

I'll bite....Kasabian are brilliant.

I don't dislike them, but I think if they can headline T then Blink have even more of a right to be headliners if they play.

Kasabian have only had three albums!

Sylar
24-11-2010, 03:29 PM
Blink 182 are perhaps one of the most successful bands of the past 20 years - they're not everyone's favourite cup of tea, but they are more than big enough to be deemed a headlining act on one of the 3 days, considering some of the pish which has filled this slot in years gone by.

Anyway, regardless to where they feature (I did say "probable", as I personally would expect them as a headline act), their attendance looks highly likely, going on their tour dates - added to that, the fact that they said "we'll see you next summer at some little festival you guys host" (not word for word, but paraphrased).

I'd also expect Muse to be one of the headline acts on one of the three days, as they also suggested in a few interviews that they were confirmed for a few festivals in the UK this coming summer.

Hibby70
24-11-2010, 03:46 PM
wont be muse again. I heard that all the effort is going on prince and bowie. Probably means we'll get snow patrol and cheryl cole

Sylar
24-11-2010, 04:11 PM
wont be muse again. I heard that all the effort is going on prince and bowie. Probably means we'll get snow patrol and cheryl cole

:rotflmao::hilarious - if either of those are considered "headline acts" for T in the Park, then the organisers are obviously trying to attract a very different type of audience.

steve75
24-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Can't see it being Muse, sure I heard they were finished with their big staging, stadiums and festivals and looking to do 'smaller' gigs.

Blink is probable, considering over NME and Main stage there are 6 headline slots and they're more than big enough. Bowie could be one, since muse played last year he's pretty much the only one left everyone 'tips' to play every single year.

Anyway, think i'll give it a miss regardless, been the last 4 years and its a bit same old same old, still love it just think i'm going to try something like pukklepop or sziget

.Sean.
24-11-2010, 05:03 PM
:rotflmao::hilarious - if either of those are considered "headline acts" for T in the Park, then the organisers are obviously trying to attract a very different type of audience.
Prince is ***** but i'd really like to see Bowie :agree:

But maybe not at T though when you're more than likely to be ****ed out your face :party:

Marabou Stork
24-11-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm by no means a big fan of blink 182, but they played at rock en seine last year and were very good indeed. I'd love to see Bowie this year, and I wouldn't mind Pulp either.

Since90+2
24-11-2010, 07:57 PM
I don't dislike them, but I think if they can headline T then Blink have even more of a right to be headliners if they play.

Yip. But one good and two amazing albums at that :agree:

seanraff07
24-11-2010, 09:06 PM

Yip. But one good and two amazing albums at that :agree:

:agree:.. Kasabian are something a bit different and a breath of fresh air!

easty
24-11-2010, 09:27 PM

I'd love to see Bowie play live, I bet there would be an absolutley huge turnout at the main stage if Bowie was the headline act.

seanraff07
24-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Ian Brown should play at T, promote his most recent album 'My Way' a bit more cause i'm not that sure many people know about it.

I think he's played at T once before but it was years ago.

Calvin
25-11-2010, 01:40 AM
I'm by no means a big fan of blink 182, but they played at rock en seine last year and were very good indeed. I'd love to see Bowie this year, and I wouldn't mind Pulp either.

I would settle for Blink, Bowie and Pulp! Going down to Wireless to see Pulp and hopefully Isle of Wight too. Bowie is a legend and the chance to see him doesn't come along too often - although I said that about The Who and thought they were crap when I saw them. I sold my ticket for Blink at the SECC the other month because Feeder were playing the Liquid Rooms but think they'd be good headliners and a good laugh.

I'd rather TITP went for a Bowie crowd than a Black Eyed Peas crowd!

As for T being a "much more defined genre" - I can't define the genre in the slightest. A lot of absolute pish pop music has appeared on the lineup over the past few years, dance is still a big part of the festival, rappers come as well as some excellent guitar bands.

.Sean.
25-11-2010, 09:16 AM
Ian Brown should play at T, promote his most recent album 'My Way' a bit more cause i'm not that sure many people know about it.<br />
<br />
Ian Brown was on tour last winter promoting My Way. He has produced better.

easty
25-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Bowie is a legend and the chance to see him doesn't come along too often - although I said that about The Who and thought they were crap when I saw them.

I didn't see The Who, think I was watching Kasabian doing there first T set when The Who were playing. I went along to see James Brown a few years back at T though and he was awful.

1two
25-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Ian Brown should play at T, promote his most recent album 'My Way' a bit more cause i'm not that sure many people know about it.

He's played a few tines at t

Last time he done his usual huffy routine last time, punched his sound engineer and walked off

It was crap

MountcastleHibs
25-11-2010, 01:03 PM

Played in 2008 headlining the King Tuts tent on the Saturday. Was awesome.

Played plenty of times at T before then too. My Way is a decent album but not one of his best.

YehButNoBut
25-11-2010, 02:04 PM
This is a good site for keeping up to date with all the festival rumours.

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/lineups.php

Also have rumours for Biffy Clyro, Foo Fighters & Pulp playing at T.

MrRobot
25-11-2010, 07:56 PM

How could they not headline ?

If Kings of Leon can headline every eyar they bring an album out then Blink could headline even if their new album doesnt come out next year. They are one of the biggest and most successful bands out of America in the last 15years, they play sell out gigs, they are top notch entertainment(joke about on stage rather than play, talk once then leave with their pay cheques) and are generally loved by most people. Their last album is one of the best albums I own and has an appearance from Robert Smith from the Cure on it. Blink are massive and could easily headline TITP.

If they are headlining then I would actually get a ticket for next years, if they aint well I guess we can expect any new indie-jump-on-the-band-wagon-cause-nme-says-they-are-awesome bands.

The two years I have been 2 TITP they had good acts, Rage one year and Enter Shikari with Lostprophets another year.

I could see Foo Fighters headlining since their new album is due out in the summer, plus they have a UK tour aswell.

1two
25-11-2010, 10:35 PM

If Kings of Leon can headline every eyar they bring an album out then Blink could headline even if their new album doesnt come out next year. They are one of the biggest and most successful bands out of America in the last 15years, they play sell out gigs, they are top notch entertainment(joke about on stage rather than play, talk once then leave with their pay cheques) and are generally loved by most people. Their last album is one of the best albums I own and has an appearance from Robert Smith from the Cure on it. Blink are massive and could easily headline TITP.

If they are headlining then I would actually get a ticket for next years, if they aint well I guess we can expect any new indie-jump-on-the-band-wagon-cause-nme-says-they-are-awesome bands.

The two years I have been 2 TITP they had good acts, Rage one year and Enter Shikari with Lostprophets another year.

I could see Foo Fighters headlining since their new album is due out in the summer, plus they have a UK tour aswell.

I think so
They have a uk tour with no Scottish date

1two
25-11-2010, 10:37 PM

Prince would be cack
But Bowie would the biggest act to play t since that time Bowie pulled out of t

Would be superb if he was announced

Barney McGrew
01-12-2010, 05:44 PM
First batch of headliners will be announced on the TITP website tomorrow

Next batch of tickets go on sale Friday (unless you were lucky enough to have the advance tickets option today :smug:)

MountcastleHibs
02-12-2010, 01:00 AM
Daily Record (not exactly the most reliable source, but has been right on T news before) reporting that the Foo Fighters will be one healiner, with Geoff Ellis wanting Biffy Clyro as a second headliner. Imo Blink are virtual certainties so there's your three headliners. However, there's also rumours of Faith No More (i'd imagine on NME stage), Metallica and Pulp.

Imo next year isn't looking as good as the last couple of years. Lucky I'm having a year off I think. Can't afford T and a holiday unfortunately.!

GhostofBolivar
02-12-2010, 06:20 AM
Foo Fighters according to STV (http://news.stv.tv/scotland/tayside/213400-foo-fighters-to-headline-next-years-t-in-the-park/)

Barney McGrew
02-12-2010, 07:21 AM
Foo Fighters according to STV (http://news.stv.tv/scotland/tayside/213400-foo-fighters-to-headline-next-years-t-in-the-park/)

Confirmed on the T website

Barney McGrew
02-12-2010, 07:50 AM
Other acts rumoured to be playing are Metallica, Pulp and Faith No More.

:cool2:

easty
02-12-2010, 10:13 AM
Other acts rumoured to be playing are Metallica, Pulp and Faith No More.

Rumours are just rumours though....I could go on Efestivals and say I have a source that tells me that The Libertines have been approached to play it and then that would become a rumour. Doesn't mean it has any truth to it at all.

But I do have a source....and they have told me that The Libs will be playing.

Or do I?

Calvin
02-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Crap first headliner for me but most folk like them. Which suits me fine as long as there's someone decent on the King Tut's.

seanraff07
02-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Think i'll pass TITP and go to a few gigs instead if the line-up rumours come true.. only one i've liked the sound of so far is The Libertines. Foo Fighters, Biffy Clyro, Faith No More, Metallica and Pulp.. not my cup of tea.

easty
02-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Rumours are just rumours though....I could go on Efestivals and say I have a source that tells me that The Libertines have been approached to play it and then that would become a rumour. Doesn't mean it has any truth to it at all.

But I do have a source....and they have told me that The Libs will be playing.

Or do I?

Think i'll pass TITP and go to a few gigs instead if the line-up rumours come true.. only one i've liked the sound of so far is The Libertines. Foo Fighters, Biffy Clyro, Faith No More, Metallica and Pulp.. not my cup of tea.

I made that up...if The Libertines were actually playing I'd go even if the rest of the lineup was just Justin Bieber and McFly playing one song on repeat the whole time.

I don't know the exact number of acts at TITP each year but just because there are 5 that aren't your cup of tea I wouldn't write it off!

Barney McGrew
02-12-2010, 12:49 PM
I don't know the exact number of acts at TITP each year but just because there are 5 that aren't your cup of tea I wouldn't write it off!

It's always the same, they'll try to appeal to as many people as possible and get a range of acts across different genres.

As for the rumours, I'd be very surprised if Metallica is a goer, I'd have my money on Coldplay as headliners. I guess they'll announce a couple more names tomorrow morning before the full sale starts.

easty
02-12-2010, 12:59 PM
It's always the same, they'll try to appeal to as many people as possible and get a range of acts across different genres.

As for the rumours, I'd be very surprised if Metallica is a goer, I'd have my money on Coldplay as headliners. I guess they'll announce a couple more names tomorrow morning before the full sale starts.

I'd not be dissapointed with that. Coldplay get a hard time for being boring but a lot of there music is really good.

Removed
02-12-2010, 12:59 PM

Never been anything that has ever made me think wish I had a ticket for TITP but metallica would be worth it just for them alone. But there again I am an old miserable moaning faced ******* and I can't see it happening either.

Dunbar Hibee
02-12-2010, 01:24 PM
I made that up...if The Libertines were actually playing I'd go even if the rest of the lineup was just Justin Bieber and McFly playing one song on repeat the whole time.

If the Libertines were going I would pay obscene money just to go and see them. And I mean obscene.

Ritchie
02-12-2010, 01:40 PM

well i think they are gash! :agree:

seanraff07
02-12-2010, 09:42 PM
If the Libertines were going I would pay obscene money just to go and see them. And I mean obscene.

With no real link to TITP, i was in my mates house a few weeks back, there was about 6 of us, one of them was listening to The Script i asked why the hell he was listening to that pish.. i said try listening to some proper music like Kasabian or The Libertines.. they all turned round and said The Script are miles better than The Libertines, i honestly couldn't believe what i heard, thought i'd tell you that as it's actually another reason that puts me of going to T.. cause my mates' taste in music are utter dross!:bitchy:

deeks01
02-12-2010, 11:52 PM
With no real link to TITP, i was in my mates house a few weeks back, there was about 6 of us, one of them was listening to The Script i asked why the hell he was listening to that pish.. i said try listening to some proper music like Kasabian or The Libertines.. they all turned round and said The Script are miles better than The Libertines, i honestly couldn't believe what i heard, thought i'd tell you that as it's actually another reason that puts me of going to T.. cause my mates' taste in music are utter dross!:bitchy:

I'm in the same boat mate and its ****ing annoying me! :grr:

All my mates either seem to be into gash heavy "scream for no apparent reason and bang a drum while violating a guitar" metal or even worse clubland pish. Fortunately I know one gadgie with decent taste so we've a few class gigs lined up :greengrin:

paul weller supported by the rifles this saturday , the courteneers on sunday , james supported by the pigeon detectives 2 weeks tomorrow! :D

Calvin
03-12-2010, 03:05 AM

All my mates either seem to be into gash heavy "scream for no apparent reason and bang a drum while violating a guitar" metal or even worse clubland pish. Fortunately I know one gadgie with decent taste so we've a few class gigs lined up :greengrin:

paul weller supported by the rifles this saturday , the courteneers on sunday , james supported by the pigeon detectives 2 weeks tomorrow! :D
Really wish I was going to see the Courteeners but was at three gigs last week so can't justify another trip home, let alone to Glasgow!

easty
03-12-2010, 08:19 AM

I'm going, should be good. Lost count how many times i've been to see them now.

Love The Rifles but never seen them live.

Judas Iscariot
03-12-2010, 10:31 AM
well i think they are gash! :agree:

And them too..

seanraff07
03-12-2010, 10:37 AM

Annoying eh :yawn:

Thing about the Courteeners is i like them, but the lead singer's voice goes right through me, i still don't mind them it's just that it's a bit annoying.:rolleyes:

Dunbar Hibee
03-12-2010, 12:14 PM

If one of my pals said that to me I would personally disown them :greengrin Imagine making a statement like that:confused: The Script better than The Libs:faf:

Dunbar Hibee
03-12-2010, 12:15 PM

And them too..

You don't have a very good taste:cool2:

.Sean.
03-12-2010, 12:28 PM
I'm going, should be good. Lost count how many times i've been to see them now.<br />
<br />
Love The Rifles but never seen them live.Nor me. But a mate of mine saw them play an acoustic set at King Tuts last night and said they were phenomenal.

seanraff07
03-12-2010, 01:27 PM
If one of my pals said that to me I would personally disown them :greengrin Imagine making a statement like that:confused: The Script better than The Libs:faf:

Ken, i eventually just gave up cause not one of them but ALL of them thought that.. felt like walking home i was that pissed off.:grr:

hibeeleicester
03-12-2010, 02:18 PM
Wheres this announcement then?

MountcastleHibs
16-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Oxegen have announced that their headliners are Foo Fighters, Blink 182 and Arctic Monkeys. There's your three headliners for T then.

Sylar
16-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Oxegen have announced that their headliners are Foo Fighters, Blink 182 and Arctic Monkeys. There's your three headliners for T then.

:hilarious and people thought Blink didn't have the calibre to be a headline act!!

MountcastleHibs
16-12-2010, 08:41 PM
:hilarious and people thought Blink didn't have the calibre to be a headline act!!

Totally agree mate. Not a huge fan of AM... First album was excellent, second album OK, third album awful. Must mean they'll be releasing new material next year, but certainly not as good headliners as last year.

Ed De Gramo
16-12-2010, 10:24 PM
Totally agree mate. Not a huge fan of AM... First album was excellent, second album OK, third album awful. Must mean they'll be releasing new material next year, but certainly not as good headliners as last year.

Spot on :top marks

seanraff07
16-12-2010, 10:46 PM

Agreed, i used to really be into AM material but after i bought 'Humbug' i just couldn't be ersed, all the build-up to it's release and it was really poor.

steve75
17-12-2010, 12:52 AM
Blink have announced T, it's on Hoppus' twitter. Even though it was kind of a given.

Elephant Stone
17-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Blink have announced T, it's on Hoppus' twitter. Even though it was kind of a given.

On NME aswell http://www.nme.com/news/blink-182/54294

Very happy :greengrin

jackhfc
17-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Although i'm not a big fan of Foo Fighters, and pretty much despise Blink 182, The AM's headlining would make up for all that as i've always wanted to see them.
Also, even though crappy bands are headlining IMO, there will still be decent bands there.

seanraff07
17-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Although i'm not a big fan of Foo Fighters, and pretty much despise Blink 182, The AM's headlining would make up for all that as i've always wanted to see them.
Also, even though crappy bands are headlining IMO, there will still be decent bands there.

Are you going Jack?

I'm undecided, just know i'm gonna be in a bit of a dilemma when i'm there with my mates cause they don't like the same music as me.:rolleyes:

jackhfc
17-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Are you going Jack?

I'm undecided, just know i'm gonna be in a bit of a dilemma when i'm there with my mates cause they don't like the same music as me.:rolleyes:

Yeah got the thurs-sun camping ticket the start of this month for xmas lol, missed out on getting one last year and couldn't be ersed paying over the odds on ebay for one (wish I had now) :boo hoo:

Same like, most of my mates are into Blink, F.O.B, Y.M.A.S and all that gash:zzzzz!:, but got a few mates who have their heads screwed on properly and like the same stuff as me :cool2:
Have to say I will probs just go and see Blink purely for the atmosphere etc, need a few drinks in me first though ha:greengrin

seanraff07
17-12-2010, 10:07 PM
Yeah got the thurs-sun camping ticket the start of this month for xmas lol, missed out on getting one last year and couldn't be ersed paying over the odds on ebay for one (wish I had now) :boo hoo:

Same like, most of my mates are into Blink, F.O.B, Y.M.A.S and all that gash:zzzzz!:, but got a few mates who have their heads screwed on properly and like the same stuff as me :cool2:
Have to say I will probs just go and see Blink purely for the atmosphere etc, need a few drinks in me first though ha:greengrin

IF i go, i think i'll give them a miss and try find something else.. with a few drinks in me i might just wander off and see what i want to see instead of taking my mates into cosideration.:greengrin

jackhfc
17-12-2010, 10:28 PM
IF i go, i think i'll give them a miss and try find something else.. with a few drinks in me i might just wander off and see what i want to see instead of taking my mates into cosideration.:greengrin

Lol, IF you're there and I somehow see you amongst the thousands of people i'll give you a shout haha

You going to killie the morn?:greengrin

seanraff07
18-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Lol, IF you're there and I somehow see you amongst the thousands of people i'll give you a shout haha

You going to killie the morn?:greengrin

Haha nae bother!

Nah i'm giving it a miss, moneys an issue at the moment :boo hoo:

What about yourself?:cool2:

jackhfc
18-12-2010, 12:35 AM
Haha nae bother!

Nah i'm giving it a miss, moneys an issue at the moment :boo hoo:

What about yourself?:cool2:

Aii i'm going through (regretably), couldn't be bothered spending like another 30 quid with the bus etc but my uncles taking the car through so only gonna need about 15-ish which I should just about be able to just scrape up lol :greengrin

seanraff07
18-12-2010, 12:40 AM
Aii i'm going through (regretably), couldn't be bothered spending like another 30 quid with the bus etc but my uncles taking the car through so only gonna need about 15-ish which I should just about be able to just scrape up lol :greengrin

Good on ye, i'd be more tempted to go to bottom 6 teams away from home if the atmosphere was always good in our end but half the time it isn't.

Hopefully i can get a wee part-time job or something though and i'll be able to afford to go to games like tomorrows one.:agree:

jackhfc
18-12-2010, 12:44 AM
Good on ye, i'd be more tempted to go to bottom 6 teams away from home if the atmosphere was always good in our end but half the time it isn't.

Hopefully i can get a wee part-time job or something though and i'll be able to afford to go to games like tomorrows one.:agree:

I'm the same on both points :agree:, saying that the atmosphere at Inverness was suprisingly good considering we were never in the lead or playing well in the game..... might of just been down to the booze though :greengrin

seanraff07
18-12-2010, 12:53 AM
I'm the same on both points :agree:, saying that the atmosphere at Inverness was suprisingly good considering we were never in the lead or playing well in the game..... might of just been down to the booze though :greengrin

I agree Inverness was rockin' on both the coach and at the game. Not sure if that's just got to do with the long distance travelling people just want to make the most of it while they're there.

Tell me how noisy the support is at Killie the morn though and that might give us a better idea of the atmosphere to expect at normal away games.. i just hope it's better with the 12th man running now, i'm always there at all home games and all away games i go to, unfortunately can't afford to make all away games though.:no way:

jackhfc
18-12-2010, 01:07 AM
I agree Inverness was rockin' on both the coach and at the game. Not sure if that's just got to do with the long distance travelling people just want to make the most of it while they're there.

Tell me how noisy the support is at Killie the morn though and that might give us a better idea of the atmosphere to expect at normal away games.. i just hope it's better with the 12th man running now, i'm always there at all home games and all away games i go to, unfortunately can't afford to make all away games though.:no way:

Yeah will do, you'd think so with the 12th man, but as you say money is tight for near enough everyone the now, and with it being so friggin cold can't see us taking more than 600ish:boo hoo:, the 12th man is making home games more bearable the now lol, plus the singing keeps you warm-ish? hah
Anyway i'm away the now, bloody nacked:yawn:

Steve-O
18-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Pretty gash line up to be honest. Arctic Monkeys last 2 albums have really been pretty mince if you're being honest.

Foo Fighters are alright, but hardly an original choice and Blink 182 would be ok, but as headliners? Hmmm.

WeAreHibs
18-12-2010, 05:43 PM
Prince would be an awesome signing IMHO

Barney McGrew
21-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Next group of acts announced tomorrow morning, with the final batch of tickets on sale Friday. Brandon Flowers and The Streets looking likely to be on the list.

They've done pretty well for a change this year to keep the names under wraps.

Since90+2
21-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Coldplay and Beady Eye will be announced shortly for T.

Barney McGrew
21-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Coldplay and Beady Eye will be announced shortly for T.

Would have thought they would both be stick ons :agree:

Underworld also look like strong possibilities. No Daft Punk though :boo hoo:

Betty Boop
22-02-2011, 10:10 AM
Any news ? :greengrin

Calvin
22-02-2011, 10:21 AM
Delighted that Pulp are playing.

Also happy about Deadmau5, Friendly Fires, Arctic Monkeys, Coldplay, The View, The Vaccines and Jimmy Eat World.

Good announcements for Benicassim today too.

Teo10
22-02-2011, 10:23 AM
If you have facebook add TITP on that, they are announcing them all. Jessie J, DEADMAU5, TINIE TEMPAH, Manic Street Preachers... TOM JONES!!! and more that I can't remember.

Barney McGrew
22-02-2011, 10:27 AM
Any news ? :greengrin

Coldplay
Arctic Monkeys
Pulp
Beady Eye
The Script
My Chemical Romance
All Time Low
Jimmy Eat World
Plan B
Tinie Tempah
Jessie J
Deadmau5 (yay!)
Pendulum
Bloody Beetroots
The View
Friendly Fires
Bright Eyes
The Vaccines
KT Tunstall
Kei$ha
Manic Street Preachers
Tom Jones
Brandon Flowers
Chase and Status
Weezer
White Lies
Blondie
Cast
You Me At Six
Crystal Castles
Ocean Colour Scene
The Saturdays
Eels
Hurts
Bright Eyes
The Streets
House of Pain
Noah and the Whale
Josh Wink
Slam
Imela May
Miles Kane
Vitalic
Diplo
Death Crew 77
Eliza Doolittle
Stornoway

Pretty Boy
22-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Coldplay
Arctic Monkeys
Pulp
Beady Eye
The Script
My Chemical Romance
All Time Low
Jimmy Eat World
Plan B
Tinie Tempah
Jessie J
Deadmau5 (yay!)
Pendulum
Bloody Beetroots
The View
Friendly Fires
Bright Eyes
The Vaccines
KT Tunstall
Kei$ha
Manic Street Preachers
Tom Jones
Brandon Flowers
Chase and Status
Weezer
White Lies
Blondie
Cast
You Me At Six
Crystal Castles
Ocean Colour Scene
The Saturdays
Eels
Hurts
Bright Eyes
The Streets
House of Pain
Noah and the Whale
Josh Wink
Slam
Imela May
Miles Kane
Vitalic
Diplo
Death Crew 77
Eliza Doolittle
Stornoway

The promoters of all the major British festivals should just invest in a load of cattle trucks and ship these bands and artists from one venue to the next. Same names appearing multiple times at various festivals, it's the same every year.

Glad i'll be soaking up the sun in California for my music fix this summer.:aok:

Betty Boop
22-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Coldplay
Arctic Monkeys
Pulp
Beady Eye
The Script
My Chemical Romance
All Time Low
Jimmy Eat World
Plan B
Tinie Tempah
Jessie J
Deadmau5 (yay!)
Pendulum
Bloody Beetroots
The View
Friendly Fires
Bright Eyes
The Vaccines
KT Tunstall
Kei$ha
Manic Street Preachers
Tom Jones
Brandon Flowers
Chase and Status
Weezer
White Lies
Blondie
Cast
You Me At Six
Crystal Castles
Ocean Colour Scene
The Saturdays
Eels
Hurts
Bright Eyes
The Streets
House of Pain
Noah and the Whale
Josh Wink
Slam
Imela May
Miles Kane
Vitalic
Diplo
Death Crew 77
Eliza Doolittle
Stornoway

Cheers for that, I'll text the list to my daughter who is waiting patiently in school. :greengrin

Barney McGrew
22-02-2011, 10:43 AM
The promoters of all the major British festivals should just invest in a load of cattle trucks and ship these bands and artists from one venue to the next. Same names appearing multiple times at various festivals, it's the same every year.

Glad i'll be soaking up the sun in California for my music fix this summer.:aok:

Don't blame you :greengrin

Some good bands, some decent bands and a load of pish as usual. Will wait to see who's headlining on what stage before making comment :wink:

No 'big' dance/electronic band announced yet either, so hopefully there's still one of Chemicals/Underworld/Daft Punk (:pray:) to come.

Calvin
22-02-2011, 10:55 AM
No 'big' dance/electronic band announced yet either, so hopefully there's still one of Chemicals/Underworld/Daft Punk (:pray:) to come.

I assume Deadmau5 will headling King Tut's one night, in which case I'll be going in at about 2pm and staying there as, especially after the cancellation in December, there'll be absolutely tons of folk wanting to see him!

Sylar
22-02-2011, 10:59 AM
Foo Fighters
Blink 182
Coldplay
Arctic Monkeys
Pulp
Beady Eye
The Script
My Chemical Romance
All Time Low
Jimmy Eat World
Plan B
Tinie Tempah
Jessie J
Deadmau5 (yay!)
Pendulum
Bloody Beetroots
The View
Friendly Fires
Bright Eyes
The Vaccines
KT Tunstall
Kei$ha
Manic Street Preachers
Tom Jones
Brandon Flowers
Chase and Status
Weezer
White Lies
Blondie
Cast
You Me At Six
Crystal Castles
Ocean Colour Scene
The Saturdays
Eels
Hurts
The Streets
House of Pain
Noah and the Whale
Josh Wink
Slam
Imela May
Miles Kane
Vitalic
Diplo
Death Crew 77
Eliza Doolittle
Stornoway

Some really good acts in there actually - Blink 182 are good fun (and well rehearsed) live, Pendulum are one of the most awesome live bands I've ever seen, the Eels and Ocean Colour Scene are something a little bit different, Foo Fighters aren't the best live, but always a good festival band, Weezer and the Manics are both well known and impressive live and Jimmy Eat World are just damned good.

From my musical taste though, some awful awful acts in amongst that lineup (Jessie J, The Streets (thought they had broken up?), Keisha, Tinie Tempah, The Arctic Monkeys....) and I certainly wouldn't be rushing to pay over the odds for the tickets for it. Perhaps a day ticket if the lineups fall the right way, but certainly not a weekend camping - a lot of the artists give a good impression of the type of people you're going to get at the festival.

All in my humble opinion of course :greengrin

Barney McGrew
22-02-2011, 11:00 AM
I assume Deadmau5 will headling King Tut's one night, in which case I'll be going in at about 2pm and staying there as, especially after the cancellation in December, there'll be absolutely tons of folk wanting to see him!

More likely to be in the Slam tent IMO. It may well be The Streets in King Tuts.

Deadmau5 will be the mutts nuts wherever he's playing though

Calvin
22-02-2011, 11:16 AM
More likely to be in the Slam tent IMO. It may well be The Streets in King Tuts.

Deadmau5 will be the mutts nuts wherever he's playing though

I was thinking a last-year-Guetta style in King Tut's but Slam Tent makes a lot more sense and will be ideal!

Comments on the lineup as a whole, I'm still ecstatic that Pulp are playing. I saw them at T in the Park in 1998 (when I was 6) so it will be great to see them again 13 years later.

I'm not that bothered about the headliners. I don't really like Foo Fighters at all and I can take or leave Blink and Coldplay although will see them both if nothing else is on.

I've not seen Arctic Monkeys since that tiny gig they played in Edinburgh in 2005, just because I thought that it was such a good gig in such a tiny venue that every time I see them now I'd just think 'Well, it wasn't as good as that gig.' However, that was nearly 6 years ago so might take the plunge, depending what's on.

I actually quite like My Chemical Romance but would only go and see them if they weren't up against someone great, as for Jimmy Eat World although I only ever hear good things about them.

I love Friendly Fires but they won't be a priority as I'll be seeing them the following week at Benicassim. The same goes for the Streets but given these will be amongst the very final of his shows then I think I'd like to see them both times, as in '09 they were the best act I saw.

If Crystal Castles play a tent I'll go and see them, they're not really an NME stage afternoon band I would have thought. Same goes for Chase and Status.

Seriously though, what is the point of Kesha, Tinie Tempah, Plan B etc? It only attracts clueless young teenage girls and it's not as if T struggle to sell their tickets without this kind of crowd. I don't like everyone on the bill but at least I can see their merits, not with these charlatans though.

easty
22-02-2011, 11:26 AM
I'm pretty happy with the line up to be honest.

Pulp, Beady Eye, Deadmau5, The View, Friendly Fires, White Lies, Blondie, Cast, Ocean Colour Scene, The Saturdays (were bloody amazing last time...:love ya!:), Eels, Hurts...

Looks good so far.

I'd expect them to announce a few more decent acts as well. Would love Daft Punk.

Barney McGrew
22-02-2011, 11:28 AM
The Saturdays (were bloody amazing last time...:love ya!:)

I'd expect them to announce a few more decent acts as well. Would love Daft Punk.

It's amazing how many guys ended up seeing The Saturdays 'by accident' last time :greengrin

Daft Punk would be amazing, it's the one act T haven't managed to get so far that I'd REALLY like to see. Can't see it though

MountcastleHibs
22-02-2011, 11:54 AM
I know you don't necessarily go for the line up, but there is literally only 7 acts I would want to see. And three of them I'm seeing either before or after T anyway. I'm quite glad I'm not going.

Hillsidehibby
22-02-2011, 12:11 PM
I was thinking a last-year-Guetta style in King Tut's but Slam Tent makes a lot more sense and will be ideal!

Comments on the lineup as a whole, I'm still ecstatic that Pulp are playing. I saw them at T in the Park in 1998 (when I was 6) so it will be great to see them again 13 years later.

I'm not that bothered about the headliners. I don't really like Foo Fighters at all and I can take or leave Blink and Coldplay although will see them both if nothing else is on.

I've not seen Arctic Monkeys since that tiny gig they played in Edinburgh in 2005, just because I thought that it was such a good gig in such a tiny venue that every time I see them now I'd just think 'Well, it wasn't as good as that gig.' However, that was nearly 6 years ago so might take the plunge, depending what's on.

I actually quite like My Chemical Romance but would only go and see them if they weren't up against someone great, as for Jimmy Eat World although I only ever hear good things about them.

I love Friendly Fires but they won't be a priority as I'll be seeing them the following week at Benicassim. The same goes for the Streets but given these will be amongst the very final of his shows then I think I'd like to see them both times, as in '09 they were the best act I saw.

If Crystal Castles play a tent I'll go and see them, they're not really an NME stage afternoon band I would have thought. Same goes for Chase and Status.

Seriously though, what is the point of Kesha, Tinie Tempah, Plan B etc? It only attracts clueless young teenage girls and it's not as if T struggle to sell their tickets without this kind of crowd. I don't like everyone on the bill but at least I can see their merits, not with these charlatans though.

I was in New York a couple of years ago and they were playing at Madison Square Gardens.

We just fancied seeing a gig there so got tickets. The guy at the door said to us "Robert Plant is next week!"

We were a bit out of place but they were ok.

easty
22-02-2011, 12:34 PM
It's amazing how many guys ended up seeing The Saturdays 'by accident' last time :greengrin

Daft Punk would be amazing, it's the one act T haven't managed to get so far that I'd REALLY like to see. Can't see it though

I swear to god that some of the things Frankie Sandford was mouthing at me in between the songs were filthy. :greengrin

Steve-O
23-02-2011, 08:26 AM
I now think the line up is pretty good to be fair :agree:

Compared to the line ups we get in this part of the world at such events, you guys don't know yer born!!!! :greengrin

seanraff07
24-02-2011, 03:18 AM
It's not looking too bad now to be honest... some decent people playing like Beady Eye, Deadmau5, Arctic Monkeys, Miles Kane... and The Saturdays for reasons other than the music they make.:greengrin

easty
25-02-2011, 08:12 AM
Got my ticket no problem this morning, the Ticketmaster page loaded up straight away.:thumbsup:

deeks01
25-02-2011, 08:59 AM
overall looks like a quality line up , if you exclude tinie tempah etc anyway , was thinking of going to rockness but this lineup has me wondering...

Doesn't really matter anyway as all my money at the minute is going to a lads holiday in salou , so basically it'll depend on what one I can get last minute tickets for and who I can find to tag along with when I'm back from spain.

Ritchie
25-02-2011, 02:00 PM
DEADMAU5!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

hopefully its Deadmau5 live and not just him doing a DJ set! :pray:

Ritchie
25-02-2011, 02:00 PM
overall looks like a quality line up , if you exclude tinie tempah etc anyway , was thinking of going to rockness but this lineup has me wondering...

Doesn't really matter anyway as all my money at the minute is going to a lads holiday in salou , so basically it'll depend on what one I can get last minute tickets for and who I can find to tag along with when I'm back from spain.

ive not missed a Rockness yet but its loosing its appeal to me... think ill give it a miss this year!

roll on TITP! :not worth

Barney McGrew
27-02-2011, 03:01 PM
Primal Scream now added

:partyhibb

Barney McGrew
11-03-2011, 03:36 PM

Swedish House Mafia, Leftfield and a Calvin Harris DJ set added now :aok:

SHM in King Tuts hopefully, that would be mental.

easty
11-03-2011, 03:40 PM

NOOOOOOOOO! Keep the dance sh*te in the Slam Tent! :rolleyes:

Teo10
12-03-2011, 07:45 AM

NOOOOOOOOO! Keep the dance sh*te in the Slam Tent! :rolleyes:

Guetta ended in King Tuts last year and that was one of the best parts of it!

Old School rave in a tent!

Saw SHM at Brixton in London last year (Just after "One" came out, and they most defo ripped the **** out of it, one of the best nights of my life! and going to see them at Barrowlands again this year. Very tempted to try get a ticket for T now.....

Barney McGrew
12-03-2011, 08:31 AM
Guetta ended in King Tuts last year and that was one of the best parts of it!

Old School rave in a tent!

I would guess that SHM will get a similar slot in King Tuts, but Sunday night headliners is usually reserved for Primal Scream so they may get Saturday night since they're playing Oxygen on the Friday.

(And BTW, you're only 22 - you never got to go to an old school rave :greengrin)

E.T. is a Hibee
12-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Who cares, T-In the Park is awfull!

Its full of wee druggy tramps thinking they're awsome cause they're either reekin/eeed out thier heeds!

Last time I was there they're was too weegie boys wearing nappies so they could take a crap and not have to wait in line for the toilet!

DO NOT GO! Save your cash. Awful Awful Awful!

Sylar
18-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Hope nobody bought tickets with Blink 182 as one of their key reasons:

Blink 182 (http://www.nme.com/news/blink-182/56192)

Looks like another headline band will be getting announced shortly.

Ed De Gramo
18-04-2011, 05:09 PM
Hope nobody bought tickets with Blink 182 as one of their key reasons:

Blink 182 (http://www.nme.com/news/blink-182/56192)

Looks like another headline band will be getting announced shortly.

I've heard it the Strokes that are replacing them

Woody1985
18-04-2011, 05:26 PM
The Facebook update says it's the strokes. Not sure if it's official or not.

1two
18-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Strokes and slash added

hibeenicol
03-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Selling 2 T in the park tickets Friday to the Sunday no camping. £400 for them both.

Barney McGrew
03-05-2011, 05:42 PM
The Airborne Toxic Event and Big Country have been added.

Big rumours that Kanye West might be heading to Balado too.

AllyF
04-05-2011, 12:13 PM
The Airborne Toxic Event and Big Country have been added.

Big rumours that Kanye West might be heading to Balado too.

Are there any spaces left for a headline act though?

They will already have signed contracts with the current headliners and there is no doubt whatsoever that Kanye will only play if he is the number one star of the night.

Barney McGrew
04-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Are there any spaces left for a headline act though?

They will already have signed contracts with the current headliners and there is no doubt whatsoever that Kanye will only play if he is the number one star of the night.

There's still room for an NME headliner one night, there's not enough been announced to cover it three nights so far.

AllyF
04-05-2011, 11:10 PM
Beyonce has just been announced on their Facebook page.

If this is true, then that is a massive coup for Geoff Ellis. She may not be your cup of tea, or what you'd class as a 'T' act, but she is probably the biggest pop star of the last decade.

One of the greatest voices I have ever heard. Can't wait to hear it live.

Barney McGrew
05-05-2011, 05:53 AM
If this is true, then that is a massive coup for Geoff Ellis

That's true - maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but a markedly different act than the other headliners.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/music-news/2011/05/05/beyonce-confirmed-for-t-in-the-park-debut-after-being-persuaded-by-hubbie-jay-z-86908-23107038/

Calvin
05-05-2011, 10:47 AM
Beyonce will put on quite a show and is undoubtedly a big booking. However, she'll have cost a barrel load of money and I would prefer that to be spent on what I consider to be good music i.e. not pop.

I think it's time for TITP to say they're now a pop festival and let the decent acts go to Rock Ness.

Betty Boop
05-05-2011, 11:16 AM
That's true - maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but a markedly different act than the other headliners.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/music-news/2011/05/05/beyonce-confirmed-for-t-in-the-park-debut-after-being-persuaded-by-hubbie-jay-z-86908-23107038/

My daughter is ecstatic ! :greengrin

AllyF
05-05-2011, 12:18 PM
Beyonce will put on quite a show and is undoubtedly a big booking. However, she'll have cost a barrel load of money and I would prefer that to be spent on what I consider to be good music i.e. not pop.

I think it's time for TITP to say they're now a pop festival and let the decent acts go to Rock Ness.

Why can't they be a festival that caters for everyone's tastes (i.e. what they are) rather than a niche pop festival?

Wembley67
05-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Why can't they be a festival that caters for everyone's tastes (i.e. what they are) rather than a niche pop festival?

Because it's not cool....apparently.

Shrekko
05-05-2011, 03:30 PM

Cannae beat a bit of musical snobbery.

It is and always has been a 'music' festival. It's kind of funny that you seem to be expecting it to be a 'music that Calvino considers good (not pop)' festival. :wink:

Gaun the Beyonce!!

Calvin
05-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Because I think that £200 is a lot for a weekend of music and I would prefer not to be paying for many acts I have no desire to see, as I'm sure many people would not.

Hardly snobbery, just that I'd prefer for my money to go towards acts I like!

Wembley67
05-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Because I think that £200 is a lot for a weekend of music and I would prefer not to be paying for many acts I have no desire to see, as I'm sure many people would not.

Hardly snobbery, just that I'd prefer for my money to go towards acts I like!

How does that work then? Sure any festival you would go to most acts dont interest you...

Calvin
05-05-2011, 07:33 PM
How does that work then? Sure any festival you would go to most acts dont interest you...

Yeah absolutely, but generally there you a rough idea of the genres that you might expect to see. For example, Download festival is rock and metal on the whole.

Until a few years ago you could expect to see maybe a few more 'poppy' acts at T but nothing too substantial or high up the bill, but now it seems like they are going more and more for the Radio 1 market. Ultimately now though, I'm purchasing a product before I know what the product is.

No doubt you'll say that if I'm that much of a moaner I can sell my ticket - the case is that I still feel there are enough bands to hold my interest but that doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer a few more bands more towards the modern indie genre as opposed to Beyonce!

ArabHibee
05-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Yeah absolutely, but generally there you a rough idea of the genres that you might expect to see. For example, Download festival is rock and metal on the whole.

Until a few years ago you could expect to see maybe a few more 'poppy' acts at T but nothing too substantial or high up the bill, but now it seems like they are going more and more for the Radio 1 market. Ultimately now though, I'm purchasing a product before I know what the product is.

No doubt you'll say that if I'm that much of a moaner I can sell my ticket - the case is that I still feel there are enough bands to hold my interest but that doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer a few more bands more towards the modern indie genre as opposed to Beyonce!

I bet you go and totally love Beyonce!!!
:love ya!:

Calvin
05-05-2011, 07:59 PM
I bet you go and totally love Beyonce!!!
:love ya!:

To be fair, one of the best folk I've ever seen there is Snoop Dogg!

Barney McGrew
05-05-2011, 08:18 PM
Until a few years ago you could expect to see maybe a few more 'poppy' acts at T but nothing too substantial or high up the bill, but now it seems like they are going more and more for the Radio 1 market.

TITP has always catered for that market, it's just that there's far less indie style music being played on Radio One now, and it's far more dance/R&B orientated. One of the first ever TITP's in Strathclyde Park had the Beautiful South, M-People and Kylie among the headliners - so it's not a new thing.

I think one of the things that TITP has evolved to over the years is one that's able to put on loads of different types of bands and music over the different stages and has not allowed itself to be pigeon holed as one style of festival. That's a huge part of it's success IMO - you mention Snoop, and I bet the vast majority of people who've attended down the years can tell a similar story about an artist that would never have normally gone to see that's ended up really surprising them.

Barney McGrew
06-05-2011, 06:04 PM
Beyonce confirmed on the Main Stage before Coldplay.

http://www.nme.com/news/beyonce/56465

So Beyonce, then to King Tuts for the mighty Scream and the Saturday night is sorted :greengrin

ClewsHibs
06-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Rumours that Kanye West is performing..

Barney McGrew
09-06-2011, 06:26 AM
Looks like there's some sizable changes in the layout this year, with a second entrance from the campsite being planned. Also a possibility that there may be a move for some of the stages as well.

Expect the stage splits will be released over the weekend from what I've heard.

easty
09-06-2011, 08:49 AM
Looks like there's some sizable changes in the layout this year, with a second entrance from the campsite being planned. Also a possibility that there may be a move for some of the stages as well.

Expect the stage splits will be released over the weekend from what I've heard.

I'm not saying you're wrong, cos I've heard this as well, but there were rumours kicking about that this was happening last year as well.

Barney McGrew
11-06-2011, 10:34 AM
6.2 The conclusion of the Planning Application has been a lengthy process, with
involvement of the Scottish Government, Perth and Kinross Council, the
Health and Safety Executive (HSE), the Licensee (DF Concerts) and the
landowner. The main issue has been the proximity of the T in the Park event
to the BP Forties pipeline, and the Health and Safety Executive seeking to
minimise the perceived risk by having certain parts of the event relocated
further from the pipeline.

6.3 After extensive discussions, the Health and Safety Executive and DF
Concerts have now reached an agreement on a layout of the event for 2011,
which allows the HSE to withdraw their objection to the event. The effect is
that certain large tented and staged areas have been relocated to other
positions within the arena. In addition, parts of the camping area have been
moved away from the pipeline, and relocated to other parts of the site.

From here (http://www.pkc.gov.uk/NR/rdonlyres/6CA0E79A-4F12-4496-8B44-0BFA615F9557/0/11042111174.pdf)

Barney McGrew
11-06-2011, 11:57 AM
BTW, some of the acts have now started to self confirm what days they're playing despite the splits not being announced.

Friday - Arctic Monkeys, Plan B, Pendulum, Jessie J, White Lies, You Me at Six, Imelda May, Twin Atlantic, The Airborne Toxic Event

Saturday - Coldplay, Beyonce, Primal Scream, The Strokes, Friendly Fires, Swedish House Mafia, Chase and Status, The Streets, Leftfield, Jimmy Eat World, Crystal Castles, Ke$ha, Ocean Colour Scene, The Saturdays, Bright Eyes, House of Pain, Fun Lovin Criminals, The Saw Doctors

Sunday - Foo Fighters, Pulp, My Chemical Romance, Brandon Flowers, Beady Eye, Deadmau5, All Time Low, Weezer, Bruno Mars, Blondie, Cast, KT Tunstall, Eels, The Vaccines, The Pretty Reckless, Kids in Glass Houses, Noah and the Whale,

ClewsHibs
12-06-2011, 06:10 PM
BTW, some of the acts have now started to self confirm what days they're playing despite the splits not being announced.

Friday - Arctic Monkeys, Plan B, Pendulum, Jessie J, White Lies, You Me at Six, Imelda May, Twin Atlantic, The Airborne Toxic Event

Saturday - Coldplay, Beyonce, Primal Scream, The Strokes, Friendly Fires, Swedish House Mafia, Chase and Status, The Streets, Leftfield, Jimmy Eat World, Crystal Castles, Ke$ha, Ocean Colour Scene, The Saturdays, Bright Eyes, House of Pain, Fun Lovin Criminals, The Saw Doctors

Sunday - Foo Fighters, Pulp, My Chemical Romance, Brandon Flowers, Beady Eye, Deadmau5, All Time Low, Weezer, Bruno Mars, Blondie, Cast, KT Tunstall, Eels, The Vaccines, The Pretty Reckless, Kids in Glass Houses, Noah and the Whale,

Noooooo Please dont let arctic monkeys and pendulum play at the same time :pray::pray::pray:

easty
13-06-2011, 12:43 PM
According to this (http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=161885&st=60), there is no new second walkway from campsite to arena.

Main stage and NME stage look like they're facing each other.

Barney McGrew
16-06-2011, 07:28 PM
Day splits officially confirmed

http://www.tinthepark.com/content/default.asp?page=s3_25

Don't say I didn't tell you already :greengrin