PDA

View Full Version : We should be happy hearts are winning

hibhib7
23-11-2010, 12:41 PM
It may seem like bad news for us at the moment but anticipate what's to come . . .

They are on a winning streak, their fans are starting to believe again, they will split the old firm and finally complete their fabulous stadium. The more they win, the higher the expectations go. They never learn. I canny wait for the big fall . . .

easty
23-11-2010, 12:46 PM
It may seem like bad news for us at the moment but anticipate what's to come . . .

They are on a winning streak, their fans are starting to believe again, they will split the old firm and finally complete their fabulous stadium. The more they win, the higher the expectations go. They never learn. I canny wait for the big fall . . .

I'd rather they were doing worse than us.

we are hibs
23-11-2010, 12:53 PM

i never want hearts to win

lyonhibs
23-11-2010, 12:54 PM

They are on a winning streak, their fans are starting to believeagain, they will split the old firm and finally complete their fabulous stadium. The more they win, the higher the expectations go. They never learn. I canny wait for the big fall . . .

Aye, sounds brutal right enough :confused: :rolleyes:

Hearts winning is never, ever, ever a good thing.

H18sry
23-11-2010, 12:59 PM
:agree:69926992

Wotherspiniesta
23-11-2010, 01:01 PM
:agree:69926992

:agree:

Not exactly hard to spot is it? :yawn:

robinp
23-11-2010, 01:08 PM

Not exactly hard to spot is it? :yawn:

That was my thought too, at least try and hide it! :wink:

Hibee Daz
23-11-2010, 01:11 PM

They are on a winning streak, their fans are starting to believe again, they will split the old firm and finally complete their fabulous stadium. The more they win, the higher the expectations go. I canny wait for the big fall . . .

Aye, the bit in bold is always a worry for fitba fans right enough.
:taxi Straight to the royal Ed For :crazy: barsteward!

HibbyAndy
23-11-2010, 01:18 PM
The day i want Hearts to win even a friendly match is the day ill pack it all in.

Hearts can GTF.

Dashing Bob S
23-11-2010, 02:11 PM
The only thing I want to see those maggots win is the 'next club to go bust' competition, though to make it interesting, I'd love to see the Huns push them all the way.

I admit though, there is something fun seeing them raise their heads above the parapet for a while, though I love them depressed and morose - nobody does that better than a Jambo.

Sergey
23-11-2010, 02:25 PM
The only thing I want to see those maggots win is the 'next club to go bust' competition, though to make it interesting, I'd love to see the Huns push them all the way.

If they win that, Bob, they can maybe go on to do the league and cup double against Gretna in the final.

Sir David Gray
23-11-2010, 02:27 PM
The only time I want Hearts to win is when it directly benefits Hibs.

Other than that, I hope they get stuffed every time they go out onto a football pitch.

Removed
23-11-2010, 02:32 PM
The only time I want Hearts to win is when it directly benefits Hibs.

Other than that, I hope they get stuffed every time they go out onto a football pitch.

EskbankHibby
23-11-2010, 02:46 PM
If they win that, Bob, they can maybe go on to do the league and cup double against Gretna in the final.

Wouldn't be their first league and cup double, remember that year they were unbeatable and cruised to the double in 198.......oh wait a minute.

greenlex
23-11-2010, 03:16 PM
Winnng Streak? FFS his many is it? 3? Their 3/-0 horsing by Killie was only a coupe of weeks ir so ago. Hell even we had a two game winning streak.

Diclonius
23-11-2010, 03:20 PM
We should be happy hearts are winning

I'm sure you are. Bye now.